Start by marking “Endless Night (Dylan Hart #2)” as Want to Read:
Endless Night (Dylan Hart #2)

Endless Night

(Dylan Hart #2)

After accepting an invitation from an old acquaintance, Dylan finds herself in the center of New Orleans. When a new foe makes herself known, the romance of her evening is halted. New information comes to light and
​the battle for survival begins.
Published January 29th 2013 by Mac Gille Mhur Publishing (first published January 28th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Endless Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Endless Night

Start your review of Endless Night (Dylan Hart #2)
Bex 'n' Books
Oct 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bex-s-review
RM Gilmore has surpassed herself in the second installment of her Dylan Hart Series. Endless Night is somehow even edgier, more entertaining and most definitely side-splitting, tea-spitting funnier than book one, The Scene.

I pretty much had a girl crush on Dylan Hart after being blown away by her foul-mouth, no-nonsense take on life and the paranormal in book one. In Endless Night, RM Gilmore takes Dylan on a new adventure, one that has her whole belief system spinning. The author successfully a
Wanda
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The Second book in the Dylan Hart series was better than the first. Its full of the loud mouth Dylan that we love so much. Having read the first book I feel like I have a connection to the characters. Dylan immerse herself in the lives of the "vampires" and bites off more than she can chew. I liked the character development of Cyrus a lot. In the story there is balls, and booze and bloodletting with some voodoo thrown in for good measure. In both book you see that more is going on than what Dyla ...more
Caissy Boudreau
Jun 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Well...OMG...R M kept me on my toes throughout the book..I absolutely feel more in love with Cyrus in this book..Dylan was well Dylan..the story in this book takes you to my home state of Louisiana. The voodoo priestess was just plain freaky..I did not want to put this book down..It keeps you aching for what is gonna happen next..God i can not wait for the next one to come out..I could see a whole series with these characters..I hope there will be more than 3 books..please be more..This series h ...more
Stacey
Apr 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow
Dylan ( the bitch ) is back and we all know about it .
This book had me guessing all the way
Didn't know what was coming next but kept guessing wrong ( lol)
If you liked the 1st this is better
I can't wait for the next
Keep the writing coming
Loving this series
Glenn Conley
Nov 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Jesus tap-dancing Christ... Endless Night, that's what this fucking book is. Just an endless fucking party. Seriously, let me break it down for you:

Chapter 1-4, getting to the fucking party.
Chapter 5-10 getting drunk at the party and being a mega bitch, and pissing off some voodoo priestess.
Chapter 11-12 finally leaving the party. Lots of puking. At some point, she passes out next to some hot guy, and doesn't even get a piece of that hot dick. What the fuck?
Chapter 13-Whatever... just this stupi
Shona Booky Ramblings of a Neurotic Mom
Review first posted at http://beanieboo78.wordpress.com
I really don't know where to start with this review so for now I am marking it as read with its rating and I will be back later when my brain is capable of processing what it has read and is able to use words to describe it. Because right now it's stuck between OMG and ARGHH! and honestly it deserves more than that.

So a couple of hours later and my brain still cant deal. This is what this book will do to you, it will drag you in with the pr
Siobhan
Dec 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I am seriously in love with this series! Not only do I love the character of Dylan Hart, I love all the characters. They seem to really be coming into their own as the series progresses and I can't wait until book three! I want to be Dylan, I want to f**k Mike and Cyrus, I want to kill Tatum! It's as though the characters jump off the page and feel as though I'm there with them, lurking in the shadows, eavesdropping on their conversations, wanting to weigh in on what I would do in this situation ...more
Faith
Oct 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely fell in love with the first book so I could hardly wait to dive back into the world of Dylan Hart-a sassy, sarcastic chick you can't help but love.
Once again she finds herself in a world of trouble, but completely out of her element and safety of her beloved LA. This time it's NOLA that awaits with it's mysteries, secrets, and angry voodoo priestess of course.
Anyone else would run scared but Dylan Hart is once again irreverent and in your face bitch! Her take no shit attitude alon
Felicia Tatum
Mar 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wow...wow...just wow. This book was intense, fast paced, and had some really unexpected twists! This voodoo queen chick is scary. Seriously, I may have nightmares about her. Dylan is awesome as usual, though I wish she didn't curse so much. Cyrus...still haven't figured out what's up with that boy. Tatum has had a complete 180, and I don't like that she's ditched her bestie for Ginger Spice, as Dylan so sweetly refers to him. The ending was a cliffhanger and I'm truly terrified to who exactly wa ...more
Claire Thake
Ok I am now totally in love with Dylan Hart. She isn’t your stereotypical character, she feels real! She has insecurities like we all do and her behaviour is far from perfect! And this makes her perfect in my eyes.
I’m totally finding myself torn between love interests, but feel a lot of sympathy for Mike at this point. I would love to be able to learn more about their relationship prior to where the books start.
I have one massive problem with this book though…..the 3rd one isn’t out and I’m impa
Patty Euefueno
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I liked this second book so much! Dylan is determined to find the person responsible for missing and bodies found bloodless. This book is so tense, fast paced and I couldn't get to the next page fast enough!!!

We meet some new characters and I was getting so angry with the way Tatum turned her back on everyone! Dylan also has a big bad voo-doo witch to deal with!

The ending left me wanting much more! I highly recommend this series! R.M. Gilmore is wonderful!
Christine Mathisen
May 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What can I say after reading the first book in the series I was hooked. I love Dylan and her attitude. The only downfall is I wish I would have waited until the 3rd book was released. Now I am going to keep wondering what it going to happen now. This is not like any other vampire story line I have read before it is very unique. It is a must read!
Jamie Turner-norton
May 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews, amazeballs
Dylan Hart is getting her self into trouble again..
This b**** is badasz and the story is abso-flippin-lutely Amazing.. I need the next book like 2 minutes ago!!!! The first book was awesome and funny but Endless night will have you running to the bathroom before you end up pee'n your pants!
**Disclaimer--I was given this book in exchange for an honest review**
Heather Burke
Nov 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Once again Dylan Hart kicks you in the balls with her hard core antics and devil may care attitude! I couldn't put this book down getting more and sucked in to the vampire scene! I've got to say Tatum needs to be kicked in the head she is such a self absorbed ass! I can't wait for the next book to come out to see what happens to Dylan!!
Heather Collier
Jun 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!! I can't wait to read the next one R.M. Gilmore is an awesome writer I love her work and I absolutely love Dylan Hart I think I might be addicted to this series lol I will definitely be recommending this series :)
Alwyn
Sep 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
dylan is back and as mad and straight forward as ever. love her character no holds barred. like the first book hilariously funny from vampires to one crazy assed voodoo witch. biggest problem I have with this book is the cliffhanger sweet mother hurry up with the third!!!!
Tonya
Sep 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I can not wait for the 3rd book. I loved the first 2. I love Dylan's smart mouth and how anything will come out of it. Very well written and the mystery that she is involved in is great also. Holy Cliff hanger though Batman. You left me wanting more :)
Jeanette
Jan 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow I was actually screaming at the end of this book. Noo it can not end now. I need more, I need to see what is going to happen to Dylan. R.M. does an even better job with this book. I could not put it down after I started reading. I finished it in one day. Looking forward to the next one.
Kerry Baker
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Endless Night by R.M. Gilmore is the second book in the Dylan Hart series. This is a brilliant follow up to the first book. I would advise to read them in order as it follows the same character.
It was so good to get back into the character that is Dylan. She was just as strong and entertaining as in the first book. The story has been well developed, building on what the first book established. I was instantly drawn back into the characters and the story. It was interesting, entertaining and just
Angela
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Endless Night is the second exciting instalment in the Dylan Hart Series by R.M. Gilmore. I was hooked on the series right from the beginning of book one, so I had high hopes for the rest of instalments. So, I am happy to say that this book surpassed all my expectations and is even better than the first. It is a fast-paced and thrilling read- with vampires, danger, mystery, drama, suspense, twists & turns, voodoo, curses, and lots of gripping developments- all set against the paranormal h
Sabrina
Oct 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
R.M. has surpassed herself with the second book of the Dylan Hart series. Book two is funnier, sexier, edgier, and side splitting laughing out loud to the point of having people look at you like you have lost your ever loving mind and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Dylan finds herself in New Orleans on a new adventure that will have her belief system spinning yet again. Pushing her relationships to the max, making new enemies, and getting hot and heavy but with whom, well you will have to read th
Kristi
May 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Curiouser and curiouser, even more happily mistaken!!!

I'm not even sure where to start with this one. Gilmore amazes me to say the least. When I read book one I was expecting full paranormal and got fiction, mystery, and slight romance possibilities. when I started this book only hours ago I figured I would be able to guess ahead. NOT EVEN CLOSE. This book breaches on fantasy, fiction, paranormal, comedy, drama and straight up craziness!!!! Dylan almost got her a piece of the hot hunk, but inste
Colleen Everly
May 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love Dylan Hart! Awesome well written book. Literally laughed out loud quite a few times. You have to read about the airport luggage carousel. I would have been devastated but would have loved to have seen it definitely loved reading it. You also have to read about Dylan and Cyrus and their almost first kiss. Again I would have been devastated but it was so funny to read about. I loved the plot twist bringing in a voodoo Priestess. I still want to know what Cyrus is if he's not a vampire or huma ...more
Becca Lee
Dec 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Dylan Hart is officially in my top five of all time favourite urban fantasy heroines. Her character has grown and developed so fantastically. I felt completely at one with her goals and motivations. I was with her all the way cussing, shouting aloud and nearly crappy my pants when she found herself in crazy tricky spots. The author, RM Gilmore has gown right alongside her character. Her craft in book two of this series has vastly improved. Her quick wit and fabulous use of imagery made Endless N ...more
Cindy Barton
Nov 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery
Dylan, what are you thinking? Pissing off a voodoo priestess on your first day in New Orleans! This trip may be the stuff of nightmares but our girl Dylan Hart handles it with her own bad ass style. We have the age old question of is something real if you can't see it? By the end of this book, RM Gilmore had me asking myself that question. I have to admit, stuff that starts happening to Dylan would scare the bejesus out of me. I am having a hard time waiting to find out what happens to Dylan whe ...more
TheWriter
Jul 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
OMG! Seriously? How in the world RU going to end it like that? Ahhhhhh! Talk about cliffhanger! Ok, lovin the series so far, Tatum has become supreme B****. She needs major attitude adjustment. Then there's Cyrus! Give the poor boy a break! He's trying! Lol. Mike, well he's mike. And finally Dylan I think she needs a outlet for all that stress! ;) I'm also dying to see if there is any fact to the paranormal part! The suspense is killing me! Off to buy Sacrifice! :)
Tara Dawn (Colourful WordWench)
I love dylan hart! she makes me laugh, she irritates me and for the love of life give this girl some tail. the end of this book killed me! im wondering if we are gonna move from the occult into the real paranormal!!!! I reeeealy like cyrus. I hope they get together. and tatum needs punched in the face! if my best friend did me that way we'd be fighting. cant wait for sacrifice! bring it r.m. gilmore!!
Jannah
Oct 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
The b*tch is back! Sassyfrass bad ass Dylan Hart is back in this second installment of the Dylan Hart series from RM Gilmore. Brace yourself for shenanigans N'Oleans style, as Dylan battles a Voodoo Priestess with a grudge. Fans of fat chicks with foul mouths will be clamoring for more. I know I am! Check it out, but be forewarned, the ending is a humdinger!
Kristina Bonham
Nov 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Yay, Dylan Hart is back. Dylan Hart rocks my socks off. She has put me under her spell and I want to stay there. I found myself holding my breath at times as I was reading. She is a bad arse and I love her.
Heather Wren
Jul 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
I've enjoyed my ride with Dylan. I CANNOT wait for the next book!!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Hawk's Cry (Satan's Devils MC Second Generation #2)
  • Love is What You Bake of it (Meraki, #1)
  • Lucifer's Emblem (Celestial Academy, #1)
  • High Fae Academy: Year One
  • License to Bite (New Orleans Nocturnes, #1)
  • Shift Happens (New Orleans Nocturnes, #2)
  • Kat's Conundrum (Raven and Hummingbird Book 3)
  • A Study in Spirits: A College Fae magic series #2
  • Journeys Through TimeSpace
  • Holding Out for You
  • Life's a Witch (New Orleans Nocturnes, #3)
  • Sex-O-S: The Tragicomic Adventure of an Italian Surviving the First Time (The Italian Saga, #4)
  • Baba Ali and the Clockwork Djinn: A Steampunk Faerie Tale
  • The Seal of Solomon: A Lilandra Reeves Adventure (Supernatural Intelligence Agency: World Book 2)
  • Sunshine Kisses
  • Forgotten Truth
  • Finding Leda, the Science of Happiness (The Italian Saga #5)
  • Music Man (Romance in Rehoboth Book 1)
R.M. Gilmore is a paranormal and mystery/suspense writer and creator of the occult bestselling Dylan Hart series. She resides in the Pacific Northwest with her teenage minion, bearded man-child, and toys still in the box. With an awkward and incessant sense of humor, it is likely she will die laughing.

"Star-crossed lovers and dead things. It's what I do." - R.M. Gilmore

Dylan Hart (8 books)
  • The Scene (Dylan Hart #1)
  • Sacrifice (Dylan Hart #3)
  • Forsaken (Dylan Hart #4)
  • Bound (Dylan Hart #5)
  • White Walls (Dylan Hart #6)
  • Dylan Hart: The Complete Series
  • Dylan Hart: Not All There: The Box Set (Dylan Hart Odyssey of The Occult #1-4)