Start by marking “A Debt Repaid (Retaliations, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Debt Repaid (Retaliations, #1)

A Debt Repaid

(Retaliations #1)

Lex Talionis (n.)- The law of retaliation, whereby a punishment resembles the offense committed in kind and degree.

Two wrongs. One right. He met her under the worst circumstances. She was still married. To the man who'd stolen from his company. But none of that would matter, because Chase would have her. At any cost.

To Chase Blaine, it really was that simple. Douglas Col
ebook
Published February 12th 2014 by Malfunction Erotica (first published December 22nd 2013)

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
4 Seduced Stars

He was planning on seducing her until the word "no" was erased from her vocabulary. He would have her somehow. Morals be damned.

description

One man, used to get what he wants.
One woman, no longer blind.
A smoldering attraction.
A simple plan.

When billionaire Chase Blaine finds out that his employee was stealing form him, goes to confront him and crash him to the ground. But laying eyes on his beautiful wife makes him question his plans. Now, he has an indecent proposal. He will not sent Douglas
Dawn
Mar 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god!!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE this book. The characters of Aria and Chase are just perfect. Chase comes off as an asshole at first ( who doesnt love an asshole ;) ) but very quickly redeems himself. Aria is a woman who is confused yet knows what she wants she just has to figure out how to get it and keep it. The sexual tension with Chase and Aria is one for the ages, at times I was ready to smack Aria up beside the head. However you want to say it, the sex, the lemony goodness, the straig ...more
Katie(babs)
Jan 06, 2013 rated it did not like it
Twilight fanfic with the same title by Nyddi.
Lindsey Gray
Feb 25, 2014 rated it really liked it

Aria Colton fell in love at sixteen and ten years later finds herself married to a cheat who stole over three million dollars from his employer. Chase Blaine hasn't felt any real emotion since the death of his mother when he was five. Yet when Chase goes to confront Aria's husband and sets eyes on her for the first time, the yearning for her is undeniable.

I went into this story thinking that Chase would ask Aria to spend one night with him and he would forgive her husband's transgressions. I ima
Barbara
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
I want to first start by saying thank you for sending this ARC to me, I stared jumping around like a two year old...J/S. I enjoyed the emotional roller coaster the story took me on. My heart went out to both Aria and Chase. I hate she had to go through what she did with her husband, the feeling of not being wanted by your spouse is not new to me. I wanted to hug her and beat the crap out of Douglas for her. As for Chase my goodness when he finally started to feel again almost sent me to my knees ...more
Khanique McDaniel
May 17, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The premise was different. Silly really and I could surely think of another way to recover what was stolen but I still wanted to read this novel. Surprise, surprise, I was bored and Chase is an idiot who is giving away millions for a woman who I don't think is worth it.

We spent more time in the mind of Aria than we did having conversations, learning about the main characters and sifting through the deeds of Douglas. This novel was shallow but packed more intensity than it's topics warranted. Unf
Liz F
Mar 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
I purchased this book after reading some of this author's previous titles (Blood Flows Deep in the Empire and Blood Stained Tranquility). I beyond loved those ones and had high hopes for this one!

Gah! It was too short!! It could have been 50 pages or 500 pages, I have no idea. All I know is that I wanted more... and more and more!

Okay so, Aria. She's the heroine and I liked her well enough. No, she's not my favorite heroine of all time but I have a feeling that she's going to get better and bett
Rachel
Mar 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: steamy-romance
Oh my goodness...whew...all night I dreamt of Chase Blaine....Can I please have him for myself?

What a great premise for a story. I was hooked right from the beginning. Poor Angela, at the grocery store, a full cart of goodies, and every card is declined. Wow, I'd be pissed off if that happened to me. She heads home in a tizzy, gearing herself up to royally bitch out her husband Douglas when she's punched in the gut by the most beguiling eyes she's ever seen.

Chase thought Aria was "effing magnifi
Joanna R
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read the twilight fan fic! Huge fan. Loved it 5*
seton
DNF @ 36%
Endless prose about their hormones. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
SansaReads
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A reread because I loved this so so much!
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
>> 4.5 Stars!!! <<

Two words: Too Short!!! How could N. Isabel Blanco let it end like this?! I am downright dying to read more of Aria’s and Chase’ story! Thank God I already know there will be a second book :)

Aria Colton married her high school sweetheart – only after years of marriage her husband Douglas could not be any less of a sweetheart: He has been cheating on her for months and even stole about three million dollars from the company he works for. Aria is unaware of all this –
Bound By Books Book Review

Chase thought Aria was "fucking magnif

Babel
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reseña en Literaria: http://sede-literaria.blogspot.com

Imaginaos esta premisa: Aria no puede ni pagar la comida en el supermercado porque su marido ha vuelto a quemar sus ahorros. Cuando vuelve a casa, se encuentra con que el jefe de éste ha descubierto un robo millonario y amenaza con denunciarlo. Hasta que posa la mirada en Aria y sus planes de venganza se mezclan con una lujuria potentísima que pone en marcha una propuesta escandalosa. Promete mantener silencio, arreglar el desaguisado, inclu
Christina
Apr 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
What Worked For Me:
Whoo Boy! This book, until the last paragraph was stunning and superb. It made me breathless and caused my heart to race. Chase, our hero, is commanding and over-the-top alpha maleness. He is introduced to Aria while collecting a debt from her husband that she knew nothing about. Desperate to have her, he negotiates for a date with her, much to her dismay. I absolutely adored Chase and his caveman, brutish behavior send chills down my spine everytime he spoke. Aria, while slig
S.N. Williams
Mar 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book is a great read. It is a complete page turner. I couldn’t put the book down. It was an up and down emotional coaster ride. I LOVED every minute of it.
Aria is a women in a struggling marriage that needs a way out. Her husband is a piece of crap, and that is saying it nicely. He does nothing for her. I mean what husband steals money from his business only to still have no money? What husband also considers giving into the demands of his boss just to save his ass, Douglas that is who. Ye
Dacia
Feb 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-s
This was a fast-paced, good read for me. It wasn't great, but I did enjoy the story. The writing was pretty good and kept me interested, but I found myself skipping thoughts/descriptions and looking for conversations. After a while of too much thought, I started skipping these areas. A few times I had to go back and re-read b/c there would be a conversation like "what do you want" and then a lot of thoughts/descriptions and then more conversation of something like, "to see the moon." I would hav ...more
Virginia
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OK, Where do I start... I LOVED this book. Aria and Chase had a connection that could be felt through the pages. Aria is a faithful wife for the better part of a decade. Chase is a successful business owner and employer of the scumbag Aria is married to. After A LOT of money has been stolen, Chase turns to Arias' husband for repayment. Of course there is no money to be exchanged - So Chase offers up an 'Indecent Proposal' demanding one date with Aria. This book opens up characters so quickly, yo ...more
Mar Mar Zee
Did the author have an editor? Between the bad spelling, characters name changes (Mathew or Marcus) and the dual POV, I was able to finish the book. So much of the content had no substance just repeating the same thing over and over. Sometimes I felt like I could skip 10 pages and not miss reading anything significant. Eventhough I wasn't thrilled with the book I am interested in what happens next, since I like to have things sorta resolved.
Noles
Mar 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
★★★★★ Stars !!

Ohhlalaaaaa !!

The Lust Dripped Off The Pages !!

The Eye Fucking .. The Facial Jaw Clenched Fucking !! The Actual Fucking !!

My God Someone Give This Girl A Fan !!

Aria Tried To Resist Chase .. Lord Did That Girl Try ..

But Chase's Whole Being Is Just Simply Something That Cannot Be Ignored !!

What Started Out As An 'Agreement' Turned Into So Much More !!

This Story Has The Perfect Amount Of Angst !!

An Enjoyable Read !!

Melissa
Aug 03, 2014 rated it did not like it
My first ever ~ DNF. I couldn't even skim to the end, believe me I tried, but it was just terrible. I'm going to assume that Marcus and Matthew was the same character in the story, not that it really matters at this point. I'm done trying to figure this story out and why it's received so many decent reviews. So glad I can return this purchase, that $1.06 should be allocated towards something worthwhile.
Mae
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aria has known that there was something up with her husband but she had no idea the how extreme the situation. Chase has just been existing in his life until his path intersects with Aria's. In this book there is embezzlement, cheating and deals to be made. This story won't disappoint. This is hot gripping tale. Definite must read.
Jacqueline Noir
Apr 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hofm-hussy-squad
I loved this book! The angst and chemistry between Chase and Aria is off the charts. Chase's character is the type you love to hate and hate to love but eventually you just give and take a walk on the wild side. This is a sizzling read so keep a cold wash cloth near by to cool your self off.
Jessie
Apr 15, 2014 rated it liked it
Really good story, would have liked more and didn't really like the ending wasn't sure if that was the end or if there will be another book, I really hope there's more !! I also wanna read more about Lori ..
Coribooks
Dawn
Mar 10, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: pd-nook, in-book
UGH! That was tough. Too much repetitive description with weak dialogue. Sexual tension was okay. But, everything about this book left me wanting. Quite unsatisfying.
Terri Kane devlin
I love this book well written I could not put it down.
I can't wait to read the next book.
Lindsay Catari
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was ok
Didn't like the writting.! I think that's what kept me from enjoy the story. I'd have prefer a dual POV since basically that was the nature of the narrative.!
JTM
fucking cliffhanger.... not cool
Crude
Apr 14, 2014 rated it liked it
yup this was good. irrespective of the type Os. VERY STEAMY INDEED! took a while to get there bt lord wen they got there *fans face* wow..just wow
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Sleepers, Awake
  • Gilded Cage
  • All I Want - A Tryst with a Twist
  • Gay as Mardi Gras
  • Once Upon A Temptation
  • Cure For Pain
  • A Four Letter Word
  • Healing Faith (In Your World, #1)
  • A Multitude of Sins
  • Black and White
  • The Last Keeper (The Keepers' Chronicles #1)
  • Living Backwards
  • Welcome to Drama Academy
  • Little Battles (Old Wounds, #2)
  • Cocktails and Dreams (Cocktails and Dreams, #1)
  • Magic at Macy's
  • Three Daves
  • Grave Refrain
N. Isabelle Blanco is the Amazon Bestselling Author of the Allure Series, the Need Series with K.I.Lynn, and many others. At the age of three, due to an odd fascination with studying her mother’s handwriting, she began to read and write. By the time she’d reached kindergarten, she had an extensive vocabulary and her obsession with words began to bleed into every aspect of her life.

That is, until

Retaliations (2 books)
  • Damage Owed (Retaliations, #2)