Start by marking “Consumed (Devoured, #2)” as Want to Read:
Consumed (Devoured, #2)

Consumed (Devoured #2)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  9,590 Ratings  ·  650 Reviews
Now that Lucas has declared his love for her, Sienna is sure the drama between them is over.

She’s not afraid of Lucas’s ex-wife or whatever secret the other woman is holding over him. For two blissful days—the remainder of Sienna’s contract with Lucas—they hole up in a vacation house in the mountains of Tennessee, consuming each other. At the end of their stay, Lucas comes
Published May 15th 2014 by Emily Snow Books (first published January 6th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Consumed, please sign up.

Jennifer I bought the ebook from Kobo. You can also order a hard copy from Indigo.ca.

Erica
Oct 22, 2012 marked it as fuggedaboutit-sequels-took-too-long
UPDATE-Sept 12, 2013:
Dec. 25th
Jan. 15th
Unknown release date
Summer 2013 release date
Sept. 17
October 2013 - Why The Face!?

All I have to say is this book better be laced in gold or come with full body massages or something to make it worth the wait. Ridiculous.

UPDATE-August 2013:
Dec. 25th
Jan. 15th
Unknown release date
Summer 2013 release date
Sept. 17

I don't even know what to say at this point. Is it really worth a book deal if all of your readers lose interest in the loooonnnngg, drawn out
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Pushed another 2 months!! 16th Sept, 2013.

I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT. I AM GOING TO BOYCOTT READING BOOKS OF AUTHORS WHO KEEP PUSHING THEIR DATES.

~~

Got a date.. July 16, 2013!~
So FAR!
_____

Delayed!!

description
and no date set now! FML
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Mar 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Almost 4 'Because of Lucas' Stars.
(probably more like 3.5 *I feel a bit sad* stars)

Consumed is the conclusion to Lucas and Sienna's story. We finally get the answers we've been waiting for.....

Sienna owes Lucas 2 days from their agreement. She commits to this but will she commit to anything more??? Will she go on tour with him??? Will his ex-wife or Cilla ruin their happiness....??? What is Lucas Wolfe's big secret??? The answers are all in Consumed!!!

"...you come along and make me need you."
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
The continuing story of Lucas and Sienna. They've tried to be together twice now and Lucas' ex's and his secret have kept them apart. Does Lucas love Sienna enough to trust her with his secret and can Sienna put up with Lucas' ex's and their abuse while living the life of a rock star's girlfriend?

Likes:

"Lucas-Fucking-Wolfe" ...'nuff said.

• Definitely hot stuff between Lucas and Sienna and I just love how much she affects him!

• Love when Lucas calls her "Red"

• I really like Kylie...seriously
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 08, 2013 marked it as considering
TEASER!!!

From Emily Snow's FB Page <3

-------
“You look like you’re up to no fucking good, Red,” I drawl, coming up behind her. She gasps and spins around to face me, her long fingers balled into fists. I grab her bare waist, and she gives me a scowl as I splay my hands out on the smooth, damp skin.

“Thanks for scaring the crap out of me,” she breathes.

I can’t resist grinning. I know better, but even flustered, Sienna’s a fucking sight. She leans back against the side of the bus. Strands of red
~Kristin~
Nov 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lendable
Well Holy Hell Batman, the unthinkable has happened. It appears to be live http://www.amazon.com/Consumed-Emily-.... It is only 176 pages long, and is being released by Emily Snow and not her publisher, but it is now only $3.99. I may give in and read it. Absorbed is free on her blog, read it first if you decide to read Consumed.

4 Stars⭐⭐⭐⭐
Well I am very happy to say that I was able to devour the book I've been waiting to read for over a year, and I was consumed for a few hours. I think it was
Heather
Dec 29, 2012 rated it it was ok
Nevermind my "It's live comment" below...
It's already been taken down by the publisher.

Holyyyy sheeeyit! It's LIVE!!!
I can't believe I just changed from "To Read" to "Currently Reading"

Previous Comment:
I CALL BULLSHIT. This book's NEVER gonna be released.
Even if it is, I'm not buying it. Ms. Snow told all of us months ago that she "hit publish" repeatedly and for "some reason unbeknownst to her" was not going live..... Then we were told she's getting the rights back. Next it was she was DNF "w
Silvana
Nov 27, 2012 rated it liked it
3 STARS

I waited for this book to come out for sooo long, was beyond ecstatic the day it came out only…

description

The book was too short and the conflict resolution was weak! I was looking forward to see what Sam held over Lucas and when it was revealed, I thought this is interesting and could not wait to see what will unravel next. Unfortunately the way it was resolved was too 'easy', unbelievable and so not in keeping with the character at all. The story was too rushed and lackluster.

It wasn’t all bad, th
Laura Carson
The first one was fantastic! Itching for this one already. It should be required that this one is minimal 300 pages :)
Peggy
1/11/14: Well I guess it is a good thing that I bought this when I did because it was pulled from Amazon after being up for less than a week. It is still up for purchase on her blog but she states on the Your Toxic Sequel Support Group facebook page that she will be pulling it from there after the weekend "until everything is resolved" whatever that means. Anyone know what "everything" is? Is she still having issues with her former publisher? She posted on 1/9/14 on the same facebook page that D ...more
♥~♥Geri Reads ♥~♥
Jun 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
4 stars for the whole series, 3.5 stars for this book!

This was supposed to be 320-page or so follow-up to Devoured. As it turns out, we only get a half or so of that, around 175 pages, I think. So that in itself was a letdown. I had so many questions I want answered and I want them all answered here. Well, they did...most of them actually. But was I satisfied? Fuck no!

We did find out about Lucas's big secret. I guessed it but I was only half right. I had to admit, I didn't understand why it was
Jessica
Oct 11, 2012 marked it as to-read
December cannot come quick enough, that epilogue has left a lot to my imagination. Impatiently waiting, fingers crossed for an early release:)
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

4 “Consuming” Stars!
Amazing Finale to A Great Series!

The Review:
I put this read off for a while, mostly because when I read Devoured, I was left wanting. The story started off really well and I instantly loved Lucas and Sienna and I also loved the idea of what was to come, but for me, it left off with too many questions and not enough story. At the time, there wasn’t enough of a back story to make sense of what was happening in Devoured. But th
♥Trish♥
Jun 21, 2013 marked it as to-read
OMFG! Now it's 10/1!!! WTF??! Scratch that...10/15!! WTH??

NOW IT IS 11/1!!! Are you kidding me????

NOW IT'S June 3, 2014!!!!!!
Emily Snow
May 15, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
CONSUMED IS FINALLY LIVE AGAIN!!!

Hey everyone! I know a lot of you have been waiting on a CONSUMED update—for those of you who don’t know, it was temporarily available in January but had to be pulled while a few issues were resolved. I've been working hard on getting it back up, which was the reason behind the WRECKED delay - I wanted CONSUMED to be up for everyone who's waited so patiently before I released another novel. And I appreciate that patience. So. Very. Much. I know that it's been a l
Julie
OMG!

I read this whole series according to Amazon purchases June 2014 and NEVER rated them! Wth is wrong with me? I come across my mistakes more often than not thanks to friends writing reviews, I discover it!
Polly
Jan 02, 2014 rated it liked it
If I had to describe this book in a word it would be "underwhelming". Really it just didn't do it for me. Si had no backbone. Lucas kept the secret from her, yet again. The huge secret comes out finally at like 86%. Why stay with a man that is keeping a huge secret that involves another woman so long?

I just didn't buy the story.
I know some people have been waiting on this book a long time and have been frustrated with the wait, but really y'all are not missing much.
Sofia Lazaridou
Oct 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: september-2013
Another delay! September 17???!!! One day after my birthday and 3 months and 1 day away from today. Am I the only one who is displeased?

*Edit 2* June 3, 2014!!! I hope that my grand-grand childern will read this book. I have never seen a book been delayed for so long.
Sheryl
Oct 13, 2012 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
WELL HECK, ITS FINALLY OUT!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!
Lala
Feb 13, 2013 marked it as to-read
Shelves: top-shelf
2/4/14 Finally decided to read this and its no longer available. WTF.

1/15/14 Apparently this came out New Year's Eve. I deleted my Facebook page the weekend before and missed the memo. I still haven't read it. Not in the mood to pay for it just yet. I'm still pissed about the run around. I've also heard its half the length it was supposed to be. I'll read it eventually and posh my thoughts but not any time soon.

12/15/13 I'm sure you can all guess what I'm going to say...NO BOOK! Snow posted on
Emely Valdes-saldana
she actually has a teaser on facebook. Like her on her facebook page and once she reaches 5000 likes she will post the first chapter!!!
Susan
Jan 23, 2013 marked it as to-read
Can not wait for this one ! Love love this couple ! What a great read ! A must read series for sure ! You will be glad u took the thine ! All smiles here !
Deniz

FINALLY!!!!!
its out! its out!

Review 1/6/14

BotW1/13

Sooo this was.. well.. I honestly don't know.
I guess the best thing I can say about this is, it gave me closure on Lucas and Sienna's story.
But it left me wondering plenty - and about the story or it's character. No about the author, the publishing world and mostly why?

Then it also made me question about my rather awkward relation shi
Jennifer Wolfel
Oct 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
We have all been waiting a long time for Lucas and Si's conclusion. From the moment I picked up Devoured I was hooked on Lucas's dominating bad boy persona. After reading the serial Absorbed I couldn't wait to get my hands on Consumed. As you know there is a lingering secret that Lucas's ex-wife Sam holds over his head. And boy did I want to know what it could be that would make him push away true love like he did.

This book starts out literally where Absorbed ended. Lucas has made a video for Si
Dijya
Aug 11, 2013 rated it liked it
"3.5 stars"

I wouldn't lie if i say that i was waiting for this book mainly to know Lucas' SECRET.

But I had to wait till the end of the book to know it..which was okay with me but this book has taken so much time to publish that i had thought pretty much everything Lucas' secret could be..though it was a lil bit surprising the way it came out.

I'm not going to reveal the secret but it would've been better if Sienna or even Lucas has shown some more reaction..hell any reaction to it..it was kinda
Sara
Oct 09, 2012 rated it liked it
Lucas Lucas Lucas

After Lucas wins Sienna back, he still doesn't come clean! What's the whole point of this? Most of this book was spent with Sienna AND Lucas keeping secrets. He's still keeping secrets about Sam and now Sienna is keeping her own secrets.... about fucking Sam!

Sienna was freaking weak! She asked repeatedly for Lucas to tell her the story about Sam. And she let him slide every time

So she's on tour with You Toxic Sequel, they are having amazing sex, keeping secrets. Cilla keeps tryi
Ellelou
Oct 11, 2012 marked it as to-read
I WANT! I NEED MORE LUCAS WOLFE!!!!!

Michelle
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Screenshot_2

Now that Lucas has told Sienna how he feels he knows he can't go without her again. Inviting her along on tour with the band is the only way to keep her close, but it also exposes her to the lifestyle of being involved with a star and the good & bad that comes with it. Sienna agrees to go, although she has some obligations that will tear her away for a few days at a time. But she knows if they are ever going to make this work, they need to get past the secrets... now if only she could get L
✦⟣Kelly⟢✦
I have pulled this book from my pre-order list. Ridiculous that it has taken this long to put out. Apparently the author is too busy with other projects to properly finish the devoured 1.5, let alone book two. I am done with reading "trilogy" type stories that don't have a remote chance of completion. Too many other books on my list to mess with this kind of b.s. Lost interest.
What ever happened to Consumed by Emily Snow? 18 134 Nov 23, 2014 12:15PM
Release Date Update 65 536 Apr 25, 2014 08:20PM
release date 10 103 Apr 16, 2014 09:58PM
After such a long wait finally..BR with Ashlee. 01/11/14. 75 54 Jan 23, 2014 02:53AM
What happened to this book on Amazon....it was up for purchase and now its gone??? 4 57 Jan 22, 2014 07:39PM
I am left to wonder if this is the book that we have waited for over a year to be published? 5 86 Jan 15, 2014 05:20PM
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • White Trash Damaged (White Trash Trilogy, #2)
  • Burning Up (Bound Together, #2)
  • Accept Me (Wrecked, #3)
  • Given (Give & Take, #3)
  • Tribal (My Misery Muse, #2.5)
  • Forever (The Finale to the This Series)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Rock My Bed (Black Falcon, #2)
  • Rock Me Slowly (Buried Alive Rockers, #1)
  • Wild Child (The Wild Ones, #1.5)
  • Stardom (Fusion, #3)
  • Do Not Go Gentle
  • Wrong Kind of Love (Young Love, #4)
  • My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Mistake, #2)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • Bent (Connections, #5)
  • The Destiny of Violet & Luke (The Coincidence, #3)
6519108
Emily Snow is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author of the DEVOURED series (2012, 2013) and TIDAL (2012).
More about Emily Snow...

Devoured (2 books)
  • Devoured (Devoured, #1)
“You taste like sin—the best kind imaginable.” 7 likes
“You—you’re what’s important. Music will never be more important than you.” 7 likes