Start by marking “Abandon (Possession, #3)” as Want to Read:
Abandon (Possession, #3)

Abandon (Possession #3)

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  1,309 Ratings  ·  156 Reviews
The fight for independent thought becomes a matter of life or death in this sizzling and intense conclusion to the Possession trilogy.

Vi has made her choice between Jag and Zenn, and the resistance may have suffered for it. But with the Thinkers as strong as ever, the rebels still have a job to do. Vi knows better than anyone that there’s more at stake than a few broken he
Published June 4th 2013 by Simon Pulse

To ask other readers questions about Abandon, please sign up.

Lexy S.C. I got it from my local library, you would probably find it on Amazon.

Raven
Jun 05, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ashley
Dec 05, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I felt like this whole series was a waste of my time but I wanted to finish it because I needed to know how it ended, not because I enjoyed reading it. It was a frustrating book and the change between narrators made me lose interest.
Nina
Sep 22, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The disappointing sequel to a dissappointing sequel.

The same problems apply here as they did when it comes to the previous books: The characters are flat, their actions and feelings inexplicable and incomprehensible. In all fairness, the author has improved on that a little by giving Zenn more personality and his inner conflict in his POV made it possible to empathise with the character more. However, that was not the case for Jag - the other POV character in this book - much like in Possession
Arti
Oct 20, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
No one lost their memories so thats an improvement but I was still disappointed.
Apr 12, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, for-review
*howls* the turmoil that is this book! I want to cry myself to sleep now.

Edit: Real review time.

The review is also posted at The Bawdy Book Blog.

If there was ever an epic conclusion to a dystopian series, you’re looking at it right here. I was a heap of a sobbing mess when it was over and I may never recover!

**This post may contain spoilers from the first two books**

Stay tuned for the blog tour post going live tomorrow!

Raine is in Freedom under the control of her father. Gunner is with the rebe
Kate
Dec 24, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2013

The Possession series has been an interesting one from the beginning. Special powers. Mind wiping. Rebellion. Since I first read Possession, I feel in love with this world, and all of its unique qualities and quirks. Abandon is no different.

One element that I have loved / hated about this series is the constant change of POVs. This time around, we are taken into the minds of Jag and Zenn. While both characters have enough personality to carry Abandon easily, I found myself wanting to get back
Elle (Ligia)
Today was the cover reveal. It's pretty! :D
Christine Fonseca
Nov 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-reads
As always, her book did not disappoint!Review to come on Thursday on my blog...
Krista
Sep 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*** Possible plot hole idea- Please comment!

What has this woman done?!?! When I got to the ending where the big thing happens (Yeah, THAT thing- You know what I mean if you've read it.) I felt like the author reached a hand down my throat and ripped my heart out from there. Of course that was the ending to expect. It was a great ending, but there will always be that part of me that wished it ended a tiny bit differently. And I know how it could have happened.
[*** Do NOT read ahead if you haven'
Kathy
Sep 19, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good ending to the Possession series. One thing I've loved about all three books is Johnson's willingness to do anything to/with her characters. So often there's no real sense of suspense in a book because you know the author won't really kill that person off/give a victory to the bad guy/go (wherever) with the story.

But not Elana Johnson. None of her characters are safe and I absolutely love that. Abandon was pretty intense from start to finish. Nearly everyone from the previous two
THE ENDING WAS PERFECT**SPOILERS 2 13 Jun 27, 2014 07:44AM
  • The Fall (The Glimpse, #2)
  • Override (Glitch, #2)
  • Still Point (Awaken, #3)
  • Shadowlark (Skylark, #2)
  • Untitled (XVI, #3)
  • Elegy (Hereafter #3)
  • Resist (Breathe, #2)
  • Charmed Vengeance (The Aether Chronicles, #2)
  • Toxic Heart (Mystic City, #2)
  • The Uprising (The Forsaken, #2)
  • Shadows of Glass (Ashes Trilogy, #2)
  • Naturals (The Lost Souls, #2)
  • Phoenix (Black City, #2)
  • Dystopia (Dystopia, #1)
  • Flame (Sky Chasers, #3)
  • Infinityglass (Hourglass, #3)
  • Asunder (Newsoul, #2)
  • Rise (Eve, #3)
I am the author of the POSSESSION series, which includes novels POSSESSION, SURRENDER, and ABANDON, as well as short stories REGRET (ebook only) and RESIST (free here on Goodreads).

ELEVATED and SOMETHING ABOUT LOVE, YA contemporary romances in verse are both out now.

My next futuristic fantasy series includes ELEMENTAL RUSH (novella), ELEMENTAL HUNGER (novel), and ELEMENTAL RELEASE (novella). All
More about Elana Johnson...

Possession (3 books)
  • Possession (Possession, #1)
  • Surrender (Possession #2)