Start by marking “Sabrina the Teenage Witch: The Magic Within, Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Sabrina the Teenage Witch: The Magic Within, Vol. 2

Sabrina the Teenage Witch: The Magic Within, Vol. 2

(Sabrina the Teenage Witch: The Magic Within #2)

The magic continues in SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH: THE MAGIC WITHIN!
Sabrina Spellman’s life is intense. On top of the usual stresses of being a teenager, she’s a witch! And that means two schools and twice the work, from her Mortal Realm high school and the Magic Realm’s Charm School.

It should be simpler. But in addition to a regular spelling bee, she has to study for a m
Published June 4th 2013 by Archie Comics

To ask other readers questions about Sabrina the Teenage Witch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Mari
Jan 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sabrina tonårshäxan i mangaform. Sabrina kämpar med de vanliga tonårsproblemen samtidigt som hon stöter på magiska problem. Hon bor tillsammans med sina två fastrar och katten Salem (som egentligen är en trollkarl, men som blev förvandlad till katt som straff för att han tänkte ta över världen.) Sabrina går i skolan i den vanliga världen, men också i den magiska. Hon är tillsammans med Harvey, men är samtidigt lite förtjust i Shinji. Dessutom upptäcker hon och hennes bästa vän en hemlighet som s ...more
Books on Stereo
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
Characters: 1/5
Plot: 3/5
Writing: 2/5
Setting: 4/5

The romance was just trash, but the overall storyline is somewhat intriguing.

Full review to come soon!
Jill Jemmett
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this series! It’s a lot of fun. It isn’t like the other Sabrina the Teenage Witch comics or shows I’ve watched before.

There are a lot of fantasy elements to the story. The magic realm plays an important part in the series. Sabrina and her friend discover that the Mana Tree is dying, which represents the life of their queen. They also travel under the sea to the world of merpeople. I love these fantasy elements of the story. Rather than seeing a witch in the real world, which is what the o
Soobie's scared
The romance was boring but the rest of the story was quite interesting. I like the mystery behind the Mana Tree - I want to know what happened and this is why I keep reading - but Sabrina is quite unlikable because she keeps changing her mind. And all the teen drama is too much.

The part about the underwater town was the best, in my opinion, but I do have a soft spot for sea creatures.

I guess I'll finish the series. It's quite interesting even if, for a manga, it surely does have too much text. R
Chelsea
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This volume had a lot of great chapters & plot twists. I loved seeing how all of the characters and their relationships evolved throughout the book as well as getting to know more about them and their pasts, especially Sabrina & Shinji's pasts. This volume also introduced a new character that looks like he will add a lot to the story.

Contains Chapters: 1 - 11
Chapter 01.) Wish you were Here
Chapter 02.) Four Blades Day
Chapter 03.) Spell it Out
Chapter 04.) Grand Prize
Chapter 05.) It's Nic
Jessica
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
romantic, magical and mysterious book.
Nick Sweet
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The magical second volume in the Sabrina series by Tania del Rio. A wonderful story for manga fans of all ages.
D.
May 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
I'm still not so sure about the whole love-triangle-as-plot-device trope, but that's just me. Adding political intrigue helps a bit. We're a long way from Riverdale.
Emma
Oct 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013-reads, manga
I enjoyed the introduction of the Four Blades, and I'm still loving the series. I'd like to see more crossover between Sabrina's mortal and magical life.
Hanna
Sep 03, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
The story does better as it goes on but it needs to decide whether time moves forward or not. If next book starts with them entering tenth grade I might explode.
Angela
Nov 24, 2015
Chloe
May 01, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Hi, my name is Tania del Rio, author of the middle grade novel, WARREN THE 13TH AND THE ALL-SEEING EYE for Quirk Books. The sequel, WARREN THE 13TH AND THE WHISPERING WOODS comes out on March 21st, 2017! I’m also a professional comic book writer and artist with 10 years experience writing and illustrating for a young audience. My clients include Archie Comics, Dark Horse, and Marvel. AOL Comics Al ...more

Sabrina the Teenage Witch: The Magic Within (4 books)
  • Sabrina the Teenage Witch: The Magic Within, Vol. 1
  • Sabrina the Teenage Witch: The Magic Within 3 (Sabrina Manga)
  • Sabrina the Teenage Witch: The Magic Within 4