Start by marking “How to start your first business” as Want to Read:
How to start your first business

How to start your first business

Published July 31st 2012

To ask other readers questions about How to start your first business, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to start your first business

Start your review of How to start your first business
Anne-Rae Vasquez
Oct 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Climbing Mountains is a story about the real life experiences of Osman Gulum, a successful entrepreneur, inventor and loving father. From the days as a child, growing up in a very small Turkish village, Osman had an inherent determination to not only survive his impoverished existence, but to surpass the challenges that confronted him from every turn. His ultimate goal to run his own business and achieve financial stability without having to rely on anyone else is a theme weaved throughout the b ...more
May  Moss
Sep 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an intriguing life story of one mans journey into an unknown future. The courage and bravery to leave friends, family and is own country to start an ambitious new beginning in England. As the story unfolds, only his inner determination and steely resolve to build the future he desires, keep him from failure.
An inspiring story that every reader can draw strength from. I guess we all have mountains we need to climb.
Cindy Smith
Nov 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What a great book! This is a blueprint for succeeding in life, not just business. A story proving that anything is possible if you continue to try! You are only a failure if you CHOOSE to quit! Despite failures and violence, Osman continued to believe he would succeed and did! He did not let his social status interfere with his dreams. Just because you are born poor, have little education, or whatever excuse, does not guarantee failure. TRY!
Osman Gulum
Oct 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't put it down - Excellent!, 31 July 2014
By Pat - See all my reviews
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Climbing Mountains (Kindle Edition)
What a brilliant book! Amazing man who's not afraid to take anything on to better himself. He certainly has guts. Well written and I look forward to any other book Osman Gulum may write. He deserves all the luck in the world. Pat and Tony.
Roy Huff
Jun 08, 2018
Sasha
Oct 12, 2018
Father / Author / Inventor / Entrepreneur,

My Name is Osman Gulum. I am Business Man In the UK. My main Interests are what's going on in the Business World. I like reading because it gives me extra knowledge and the discovery of new things, which in turn helps me develop my business skills. I like to share what I learn with other individuals which also gives me a boost because our God says we need

News & Interviews

“I don,t just want success for my self ,I want my success to benefit others .
Osman Gulum”