Start by marking “Halloween Heat III” as Want to Read:

An Anthology of Erotic Paranormal Romance

Five erotic stories of love and passion, full of paranormal heat, werewolves and sexy witches, ghosts and fae, perfect for Halloween.

“The Wolf Binds the Witch” by Lilly Morgan
“Mate Event” by Milly Taiden
“Tied” by Lillian Diamante
“Night of Seduction” by C. P. Foster
“Serena” by Antonia Van Zandt
Published October 5th 2012 by Etopia Press (first published October 4th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Halloween Heat III, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Halloween Heat III

MsRomanticReads
This review can also be found on my blog.

Story #1 – The Wolf Binds the Witch by Lilly Morgan

This story was cute, funny and sexy. Cal Bolton of the San Francisco werewolf pack has wanted sex witch, Victoria McCallister for quite some time, but she’s always shot down his advances in favor of teasing and flirting with him. This Halloween, he’s determined to get past her barriers, both magical and physical. Even though it’s a short story, their chemistry was absolutely believable. I think Victoria e
Buffy Kennedy
Oct 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
The Wolf Binds the Witch – I liked this one a lot. The magic was really neat, the wolf was adorable, and the characters were funny. The teasing and the sensuality just made for a great, fun, erotically creative story!

Mate Event – This is a great story of love and acceptance. It’s incredibly sexy, but there’s also some non sex related action between a couple of possessive female wolf shifters. It’s just so sweet and hot, I was swept away.

Tied – Other than being confused as to exactly what the guy
Buffy Kennedy
Mar 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Wolf Binds the Witch 13 I liked this one a lot. The magic was really neat, the wolf was adorable, and the characters were funny. The teasing and the sensuality just made for a great, fun, erotically creative story!

Mate Event 13 This is a great story of love and acceptance. It 19s incredibly sexy, but there 19s also some non sex related action between a couple of possessive female wolf shifters. It 19s just so sweet and hot, I was swept away.

Tied 13 Other than being confused as to exactly wha
N. Kuhn
Jul 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a great box set! Talk about some steamy hot stories!

The Wolf Binds the Witch by Lilly Morgan: This was a sexy little story with a witch and a wolf. Mmmm, magic, steam and lots of fun!

Mate Event by Milly Taiden: I wish this was a full length book! It was so amazing! I didn't want it to end! It was a wonderful read!

Tied by Lillian Diamante: This was ok. The whole story was basically sex and it was a steamy story, but not as exciting to me as the others.

Night of Seduction by CP Foster:
Rhonda
Jan 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Story #1 - The Wolf Binds the Witch by Lilly Morgan

I loved this story and how Cal got Victoria to finally realize she didn't have to stay away from everyone.

Story #2 - Mate Event by Milly Taiden

I love Milly Taiden and boy howdy this was hot! I read everything she writes and couldn't wait for this one. It's super steamy and I love the fact that the one person she wanted wanted her too, but never said anything because she had always said she didn't want a werewolf.

Story #3 - Tied by Lillian Diaman
Crystal
Jan 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I will just say WOW!!

Who knew bringing several women together could make such explosive and hot stories. I believe I will be reading this book every Halloween. This will be my candy and I can treat myself to some hot stories. Each story is different and has a different pace. Some will make you want to read them over and over, while some will leave you asking yourself what just happened.

The only thing I didn't like was that they were short. When it starts getting good and gets your bloood boilin
Laurel
Oct 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
An anthology of paranormal erotica that will be reading material every year! I was thrilled to find a favourite author as part of this anthology. I thoroughly enjoyed the heated stories that kept me looking for more (I think I will forever be a full length novel fan). A surprising twist with the fifth story being a F/F romance. A definite read again and one to keep on my favourites list.
C.A. Szarek
Oct 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really liked the werewolves & the ghost but there's surprise F/F story at the end.
Katherine
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was ok
Wasn't very good. The only reason it gets 2 stars was because i love halloween books. Don't waste your 2.99$ on this
Claire Cassidy
Jun 28, 2016
Nikki Dee Houston
May 20, 2013
Milly Taiden
Feb 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rachel Firasek