Start by marking “Cinderella Smith: The Super Secret Mystery” as Want to Read:
Cinderella Smith: The Super Secret Mystery

Cinderella Smith: The Super Secret Mystery

(Cinderella Smith)

Stephanie Barden has created a great role model for tweens. Cinderella Smith is confident, smart, and very real. Fans of Junie B. Jones and Clementine will love watching Cinderella conquer the problems of third-grade life, and parents will appreciate the vocabulary-enhancing words Stephanie Barden sprinkles through the story.

In The Super-Secret Mystery, third in the C
Published April 23rd 2013 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Cinderella Smith, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cinderella Smith

Start your review of Cinderella Smith: The Super Secret Mystery
Megan
May 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-with-kids
I gave this book to Madeleine after dance class, so maybe around 5:30. We read the first two together, and I quite like the series, and I knew she'd like this book. Well, when i went to check on her over an hour after we'd tucked them in (9:30?) I found her on the last two pages of the book. At which point I gave her permission to finish, and admonished her to go straight to sleep afterwards.
There is so much in there- yay, Stephanie Barden for writing another winner, yay for reading, yay for ha
Jill Cd
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A really cute book gauged for 2-4th graders. It reminded me a bit of Junie B Jones. I read this without reading prior books in the series and understood the plot. A fun recommendation to the fan club of Junie, Amber Brown, and Clementine.
Kayla
Apr 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read the first two books in the Cinderella Smith series a couple of years ago, and I absolutely loved them. Recently, I found out that there was a third book in the series, Super Secret Mystery, and was excited to get my hands on it. I'm so glad I was able to read it. I loved it just as much as the first two books in the series, if not more so.

I was so excited to return to Cinderella Smith's chaotic, yet hilarious world. The third book, Super Secret Mystery, had a lot more humor th
Mymcbooks
Sep 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My Review: Who is Cinderella Smith? She is your modern day Cinderella. A third grade student who is prone to losing her shoes. When the class is assigned a research project on animals, Cinderella is excited as she would like to study ocelots but notice that the books she needed for the research has gone missing from the library. Did the mean bullies take the books? She will just have to investigate and follow every clue until she solves the mystery of the missing books.

If you are a fan of Junie
April
Oct 12, 2013 rated it liked it
Are you a parent looking for an adorable book to gift your child for the holidays? Are you someone who is coming up short on their reading challenge goal and in desperate need of a quick filler read? Then you have come to the correct review, as Cinderella Smith: The Super Secret Mystery by Stephanie Barden illustrated by Diane Goode is a very short, very adorable book aimed at elementary school children. Also? Cinderella Smith is quite feisty, y’all.
Read the rest of my review here
Review will be posted November 25, 2013.
Mel Raschke
Excellent library story. Cinderella's third story in the series. Cinderella needs to visit the library so she can work on her animal report. The report is not getting done by the fact that someone has taken every book she needs from the school library. Mean girls Rosemary T. and Rosemary W. are the prime suspects, but Cinderella (generous and good as her namesake) finds a workaround using the public library.
Jaymie
Jan 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads
Such a cute story, and a great series. A class project about endangered animals anchors the story about secrets and mysteries. As a classroom read aloud, this could be a great discussion-starter about the environment and/or endangered animals, or about some of the social situations in the story.
Leslie
Nov 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Cinderella Smith series, and it is a wonderful read for all kids! Loved the book! As far as kids' chapter books, this one gets my highest rating!
PWRL
Jul 23, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
E
Ruth Ann
Very cute mystery. Cinderella frequently loses her shoes! She makes up new words and tries to get them into the dictionary. She is smart and normal and has a good home life - I loved it!

3-5
Lexie
Jun 24, 2015
Amby
Jul 16, 2013
In between tripping over abandoned shoes, chasing after escaped pets and searching for lost belongings, Stephanie Barden wrote Cinderella Smith, her first book. HarperCollins will publish Cinderella Smith and the More the Merrier in spring of 2012. A third Cinderella Smith book, as yet untitled, will come out in 2013. When she's not writing, Stephanie teaches classes at Woodland Park Zoo in Seattl ...more

Cinderella Smith (3 books)
  • Cinderella Smith