Start by marking “Miss Mistletoe (Sealed With a Kiss, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Miss Mistletoe (Sealed With a Kiss, #1.5)

Miss Mistletoe

(Sealed With a Kiss #1.5)

A Lord’s fortune is forever changed with a kiss on Christmas from a daring young woman...

Finn, Viscount Edgerton, has avoided the London scene to focus solely on digging out from under the pile of debt his father left behind. A decent dowry could make things a hell of a lot easier for the estate, but he hasn’t met the right woman. And he never would have expected her to co
Published November 6th 2012 by Signet

To ask other readers questions about Miss Mistletoe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miss Mistletoe

Start your review of Miss Mistletoe (Sealed With a Kiss, #1.5)
Thenia
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
An embarrassing incident and time have helped "cure" Cece's unrequited love for Finn, Viscount Edgerton, but a common circle of friends brings them together again for a wedding.

When Finn learns that "Miss Mistletoe", as Cece was dubbed after the incident, will also attend his friend's wedding, he's less than thrilled, but the woman he meets is almost nothing like the one he remembers.

Cece is determined to be polite and civil, but avoid Finn as much as possible, something that he makes nearly imp
Lisa
Nov 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this novella! Cece and Finn were adorable together and I loved the attention to the horticulture details. Who knew a conservatory could be sexy and make your heart sigh? :) The holiday details are just right. Erin Knightley is becoming one of my favorite authors (even without the steam!) as I just love her writing and it shines even in this shorter length. A perfect story to curl up with as it blends love, holiday traditions, family and it is sure to leave a smile on your face. ...more
Beebs
This is a really sweet, traditional Regency Christmas story. Perfect for an afternoon curled up on the sofa. Loved it!
Mary - Buried Under Romance
Oct 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is a good, short, and ultimately fun read.

Cece McCrea had one little mishap in her past with Finn, Viscount Edgerton, when she mistakenly kisses him on the lips under a mistletoe, forcibly, too, just as Finn was walking away from her. Now, her childhood crush has yet to forgive her for this embarrassment, and Cece is determined to avoid Finn at all costs.

The story was fast-paced and neatly set up how the kiss had affected both Cece and Finn in society. Both are in trepidation of the other
Stephanie (Jump)
Aug 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a cute, light-hearted nouvella that left me with a smile. I love how the hero Finn went from thinking he wants to avoid our heroine Cece to actively persuing her when she avoids him.

Yet there were some flaws. I really wish the dialogue between hero and heroine was more full of spark, wit and substance.

Knightley has our heroine spewing extensive botanical facts and latin names to impart that the heroine is intelligent. But being able to store a lot of knowledge doesn't automa
Donna
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't let the season go without a Christmas regency and this one hit all the marks. Finn is attending a friend's wedding and hardly in the mood to be reminded of Cece, the young girl who had caused him so much embarrassment with a stolen, and very public kiss, years ago. He'd given no thought to her embarrassment. Cece never expected Finn to be at the wedding. She's lived with her public humiliation and the jokes for so long she's almost convinced herself she cares nothing for Finn any long ...more
Becca
Feb 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
A cute story with a minor Christmas theme (it starts and ends at a Christmas ball). I was a bit worried when I started this novella that I would not enjoy it, but I thought Finn was an honorable, romantic hero and I enjoyed reading scenes from his perspective.

There are a lot of references to conservatories and botany which added a fun, different flavor to the story.

The heroine was a bit wishy-washy for me and sent Finn a variety of mixed signals, but overall he persevered and he made the story w
Eileen
Nov 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
What a delightful little read in between book one and two with two new characters. They pick up at Evie and Hastings' wedding and tell a story of her cousin Cece's infatuation with a friend of theirs Finn. Cece is adorable and loyal to her father and would deny herself happiness in order to care for her father. I'm glad it worked out for both Finn and Cece. Looking forward to book 2 coming out next month.
Elaine
Nov 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Feb 2019 - 2nd reading. A nice quick enjoyable read. 3.5☆ (rounded up).
Sharon
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahh Awesome

Finn/Lord Edgerton and Cece
I enjoyed reading this delightful story that is well written with witty dialogue and characters. Their story has a wonderful and complete HEA.
Lorraine
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sweet story

This is the type of story you want to read it very very intense tale. The sweetness of a happy romance for more than one person. Enjoy
Jo Reads Romance
Jan 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: unread-kindle
Pleasant tale to pass the time
4 stars

This novella is part Knightley’s 'Sealed with a Kiss’ series. I didn’t realise this until I’d finished the book so you obviously don’t need to have read the first book (More Than a Stranger) to understand and like this one. This book does take place during the couple from the first book’s wedding but you see so little of them that if you’re reading this story in the hope of seeing more of them, I feel you’ll be disappointed. Richard (Cece’s cousin) appears in
Barb Lie
Nov 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
As we are in the month of December, and this is the season to be jolly, I thought I would write a short and quick review on a wonderful regency romance novella by Erin Knightley; which is perfect for the Christmas season….Miss Mistletoe. This story is in between Knightley’s first book, More than a Stranger, and her new release, A Taste for Scandal. All three books are part of her Sealed With a Kiss series.

Miss Mistletoe was an enjoyable fun read. It is Christmas time, and Evie and Hastings, our
Geri
Oct 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
Very cute.

I loved the turn around on this story. Years ago Cece had a huge crush on Finn, which he did not return (she was just a young girl). She set-up so that she would be under the mistletoe to get a kiss from him, but she got it from her cousin instead. In a moment of madness she kisses Finn in front of everyone at the party and causes a slight scandal.

Since the decline in her father's sight she has been hidden away in the country helping him. Few years later... She comes to her cousin's h
Britney (BookDrunkSloth)
Perfect for Christmas:) Erin Knightley makes me grin like a schoolgirl everytime I read her books!

This is an adorable story about a girl who had a crush and made a fool of herself trying to get his attention. She felt like she had to try no matter the outcome. I LOVED that about her. If you want something you need to go for it!

Years later when they cross paths again, she's determined to convince everyone (and herself) that she's over her childhood crush. Her indifference sparks our hero's curios
Cynthia
Feb 26, 2013 rated it liked it
3.5 stars; A cute Christmas novella that jumps right into where More Than a Stranger's left off. It's Evie and Hastings' wedding but the story is about the Moore's cousin Cece McCrea and their friend Finn, the Viscount Edgerton.

Cece has been crushing on Finn for a long time, having gone to great lengths to get his attention (and resulting in an embarrassing moment which christened her with the name Miss Mistletoe) so when she finally decides she's over it, it's suddenly Finn's turn to try to
Casee Marie
Jan 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
A few quick, informal thoughts on Erin Knightley's e-novella, which serves as a holiday-themed interlude in her Sealed with a Kiss series. Her writing continues to capture England's Regency era with whimsy and charm, and her characters are delightfully entertaining. Miss Mistletoe is a story without much conflict which, during the holiday season, is a very nice option to have. It was a great bit of fun to settle in and follow along as Finn and Cece fall unceremoniously (and ever so adorably) in ...more
Michelle
Dec 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nook, own
Erin KnightleyMiss Mistletoe
Erin Knightley's writing is spectacular! She makes you feel like you are there and keeps you wanting to read the next chapter! Can't seem to put her books down. I am so happy I was introduced to her books. Can't wait to read more!!
Nita Eyster
Dec 31, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
Very sad...because I really really really like this author. I have met her, and she is awesome in person!! So it is with a heavy heart that i have to say.....SNORE!! I think I need a break from Historicals...horticulture....so over it! I liked both of the main characters and they had a meet-cute in the past. But i just never believed he "fell" for her during a wedding. Once again SOD gets in the way.
Few funny or snarky moments.
Karen
Jan 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
I really like this book series (Sealed with a Kiss). It's really entertaining, romantic, funny, and most importantly, CLEAN. I enjoy it when an author can write characters who have integrity and can make decisions not just based on their hormones.

This book is a good, quick read.
Sharlene
Jun 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I read things a little out of order - I think this was supposed to come after More Than a Stranger - but loved this novella! It was a quick, very romantic story.
Rachel
Feb 05, 2016 rated it liked it
Fun period love story quick and enjoyable
Sarah Haislip
Mar 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-books
Very short and cute novella. Don't need to read More Than A Stranger first, but it is helpful to do so. Love it!
Arlene
Jan 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A lovely story. I liked Finn and CeCe immediately. Can't wait to dig into one of Erin's full-length novels.
Donna Campbell Smith
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Erin puts the romance back in romance! I enjoyed it very much.
Donnajo
Dec 29, 2013 rated it liked it
a novella. a holiday book
Kathryn Prine
Aug 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet novella about never knowing when your childhood love will turn into a sweet everlasting love.
Joni Carlton
Dec 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
sweet holiday read
Julie
Feb 27, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Wallflower Wager (Girl Meets Duke, #3)
  • No Groom at the Inn (Dukes Behaving Badly, #2.5)
  • An Earl in Wolf's Clothing (Rules of the Rogue, #1)
  • One Winter with a Baron (The Heart of a Duke, #12)
  • The Scoundrel's Honor (Sinful Brides, #2)
  • A Marriage Made in Scandal (Rescued from Ruin, #8)
  • The Heiress's Deception (Sinful Brides, #4)
  • Poison Fruit (Agent of Hel, #3)
  • Dark Currents (Agent of Hel, #1)
  • Autumn Bones (Agent of Hel, #2)
  • Season for Surrender (Holiday Pleasures, #2)
  • The Vixen (Wicked Wallflowers, #2)
  • The Rogue's Wager (Sinful Brides, #1)
  • Never Courted, Suddenly Wed (Scandalous Seasons, #2)
  • Schooling the Duke (The Heart of a Scandal, #1)
  • The Lady's Guard (Sinful Brides, #3)
  • Season for Desire (Holiday Pleasures, #4)
  • Season for Scandal (Holiday Pleasures, #3)

Sealed With a Kiss (3 books)
  • More Than a Stranger (Sealed With a Kiss, #1)
  • A Taste for Scandal (Sealed With a Kiss, #2)
  • Flirting with Fortune (Sealed With a Kiss, #3)