Start by marking “The Three Lost Kids & The Christmas Curse” as Want to Read:
The Three Lost Kids & The Christmas Curse

The Three Lost Kids & The Christmas Curse (The Three Lost Kids #5)

4.64  ·  Rating details ·  25 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Christmas everyday sounds like the best thing ever to Bella and her sisters. But when a special Wishing Stone grants her heart's desire, The Three Lost Kids discover the curse hidden in the wish.

Now they have to stop Christmas no matter what--even if that means ending up on Santa's Naughty List.

Will the girls learn the true meaning of Christmas and find a way to break the
Published November 26th 2012 by Evolved Publishing (first published October 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Three Lost Kids & The Christmas Curse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Three Lost Kids & The Christmas Curse

Adela Cacovean
Bilingual review: ENG/RO

English

I received "The Three Lost Kids & The Christmas Curse" from the author, through a giveaway organised by Evolved Publishing. Thank you for giving me the chance to read it!

This book is the 5th in a series aimed at lower grade children, so I am not be able to rate it, but I will share my experience of reading it for anyone who might be interested.
The plot is very simple, easy to understand: it's Christmas and the three sisters are opening their presents. One of th
Phaedra Seabolt
Nov 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The Three Lost Kids series is one that I have been thoroughly enjoying. Each story has a lesson that the three girls need to learn (typically with one of them needing the lesson more than the others). The girl who needs the lesson the most is the one whose perspective the story is being told from. You can read my reviews of Maddie World and The Three Lost Kids and the Death of the Sugar Fairy on amazon or my blog identitydiscovery.net.

This story is from Bella's perspective (she's the middle chil
M.E. Belle
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
I felt like this book of all the others had the most important message. It is all about learning to be grateful for the gifts you receive, the negative effects of greed, and the true spirit of the Christmas season. I loved it so much and I feel like this is one all children could learn from. The story is cute, the girls are adorable, and the ending is a happy one. Perfect for children learning to read chapter books.
Patricia Kemp Blackmon
Oct 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-o-book-tours
It is Christmas Day and Bella, Lexie and Maddie are not pleased that there has been a change in how they celebrate Christmas this year. Their parents wanted the girls to wait until the evening to open their gifts. First they would have dinner, some family time and then they would go Christmas Caroling in their neighborhood.

Naturally the girls were only interested in getting their presents. They didn't even help prepare the Christmas dinner or help clean up. They weren't even bothering to pick up
Erin Maurer
Nov 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Well, Kinrade has done it again. The Three Lost Kids and the Christmas Curse is truly magical. She captures the spirit of Maddie, Bella and Lexie in a way that makes them jump off the pages. It gives you the feeling you have some real insight into the real Kinrade girls. Until this point, The Three Lost Kids and the Death of the Sugar Fairy was my favorite in this series.

The Christmas Curse captured me from page one, and not just because I am one of those girls that goes ga-ga for the holiday s
Ruth Hill
Nov 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books
First of all, this is the first book I have ever read about the "three lost kids." I discovered this was a series as I read the book, but I had no problem jumping right into this book. I was somewhat intrigued to read the other books in the series.

This book is a great book for the kids. There is nothing inappropriate with one minor exception I will address later. I enjoyed the message of the story, and it is the perfect Christmas book. What kid hasn't wished that every day could be Christmas? It
Lisa
Aug 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Once again, Kimberly Kinrade has given us a sweet kid's story that not only entertains, but makes us and our children think. This particular story was filled with a "moral of the story" lesson, and comes complete, as with the rest of the series, with questions at the end to discuss with your children and to make them take a deeper look at things.

I love the way Ms. Kinrade presents her stories and I love being able to share them with my children. I have a little girl that is perfectly nestled in
Bj Gaskill
Nov 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I truly LOVE Kimberly Kinrade!!!
I remember when I was younger and I wanted it to be Christmas everyday too, after reading this....I'll NEVER have that thought again!!!!

Bella sure did get everyone in a giant mess....just because she didn't get what she wanted. Totally selfish!!!
Lucky for her she has her sisters there at first to enjoy the mess and then to try to help fix it!

Out of the five Lost Kids books I'd have to say this is the most humorous....Presents coming everyday, Snowflake in the gar
Andrea Guy
Kimberly Kinrade's The Three Lost Kids series continues with The Three Lost Kids and The Christmas Curse. This is the perfect holiday book for the little girl in your life that's reading chapter books.

The Christmas Curse is one that every little girl and boy has made at Christmas.

"I wish it could be Christmas everyday!"

However when Bella gets her wish, things go wrong.

This book is great fun, because it reminds us what "Christmas" really should be for. For giving of ourselves to others..

The story
Mindy
Nov 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a great kids series for girls. These three girls are spunky, brave, have good morals, and always learn a good lesson in a fun, cute manner. This books are perfect for early readers and provide a fresh alternative to bland repetitive books with little story line. In addition these are books that you can feel good about giving a child to read. I have a five year old niece who is just learning to read and these are perfect books for her because the girls triumph over adversity, learn from ...more
Heidi
This is a fun book about the true meaning of Christmas. I wasn't sure when I started this if it would be more story or more message, but it turned out to contain a sweet message wrapped up beautifully in a short, entertaining story. Bella receives a special wishing stone for Christmas and then decides how much better life would be if it was Christmas every day. She and her sisters, Lexie and Maddie, soon realize however that Christmas every day has unexpected consequences. In trying to break the ...more
Jennifer Kirkwood (Levac)
This is the 3 book I have read from The Three Lost Kids series (5th in the series). This is a great Christmas book to have your young kids read or to read with your 5-6+ year olds. This book follows the girls - Bella, Lexie and Maddie as Bella gets a magic wishing stone for Christmas. Bella and her sisters make wishes that come true on the wishing stone only to find out they and the rest of their neighbours are not as happy as they thought they would be. To fix the Christmas curse they are asked ...more
Kami
Feb 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
It is Christmas and Bella will be turning 9 in January. Bella gets a wishing stone and makes a wish.  “I wish that every day was Christmas and we got everything we ever wanted." I have seen enough cartoons to know that it is usually a bad idea to make such a wish. This is a cute little story for ages 6 -9. I always had a hard time when I was growing up because all the protagonists of children's books were boys. I am glad that that is no longer true. Girls read too and need strong, smart, spunky ...more
Brittany
Nov 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
This book was so packed with action and adventure that I could not put it down! The author weaves an amazingly unique tale within the few short pages of this book. I loved the twists and turns throughout the book, never quite knowing what was going to happen next. I also love how the author describes the characters and back story so well that you don't even have to read the other books in the series to understand what is going on. I can't wait to see what happens in the upcoming books :)

I receiv
Rachel
Nov 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was expecting a great magical children’s story when I started reading The Three Lost Children and the Christmas Curse and that is exactly what I got. Wishing that it would be Christmas every day sounds perfect for children but like having too much of something, the novelty wears off quickly. Maddie, Lexi and Bella soon find this out when they make a wish and it brings a Christmas curse.

It was well written and reminds children and adults alike what the true meaning of Christmas is. Which I thin
Susan
Nov 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
Kimberly does it once again in "The Three Lost Kids & The Christmas Curse"! I've been following 'Three Lost Kids' series and each one just gets better and better. In this book Bella, the middle child, is telling the story and the message that comes across is "be careful what you wish for". I highly recommend the whole series to all children and their parents.

This review is based on a complimentary copy which was provided for an honest review.
Emilie E. Faye
Review coming soon!
Kimberly Kinrade
Nov 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dmytry Karpov
Hannah
Elaine
Cathy
Feb 19, 2013
Kimberly Kinrade was born with ink in her veins and magic in her heart. She writes romance (contemporary and paranormal), fantasy and paranormal stories for all ages and still believes in magic worlds.

She lives with her three little girls who think they're ninja princesses with super powers, and her husband, also known as the sexy Russian Prince, who is the love of her life and writing partner.
More about Kimberly Kinrade

The Three Lost Kids (7 books)
  • Lexie World (The Three Lost Kids, #1)
  • Bella World (The Three Lost Kids, #2)
  • Maddie World (The Three Lost Kids,  #3)
  • The Three Lost Kids (Books 1-3)
  • The Three Lost Kids & The Death of the Sugar Fairy