Start by marking “Submerging (Swans Landing, #2)” as Want to Read:
Submerging (Swans Landing, #2)

Submerging

(Swans Landing #2)

Sixteen years ago, Sailor Mooring’s mother dove into the Atlantic Ocean and was never seen again. Now, Sailor is following her mother’s long swim to find answers to the questions that have haunted her life: Why did her mother leave? And what really happened the night Sailor’s father died?

Callum Murchadh has spent the last five years banished from his home and his people. A
ebook
Published October 15th 2012 (first published October 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Submerging, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Submerging

Vickie
Submerging is the second book in Shana Norris's series, Swan's Landing, a series about fin folk. It was enjoyable, not as much as the first book, but I did like the author's unique setting and family themes. I will read the next book in the series, but I will be expecting more.

Go Cards! L1C4!!
Janae's Book Obsession
Oct 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, mermaids, romance
I received this ebook from the author in exchange for an honest review. I also read the first book Surfacing and you can read that review here.

I really enjoyed this book. The pace was set perfectly and I think I have a bit of a crush on Callum. I love when authors have the ability to make you fall in the love with characters and Shana Norris did just that.

This book starts off almost right when the last ended and we get a switch in the main character. Meet Sailor: she was a bratty, bull-headed,
Cassidy Campbell
So good!

This series has absolutely taken me by surprise! I didn't think I would like the changing perspectives and different stories that were all intertwined, but I love it. The characters are well developed and the stories are well written. I admire the female characters and Shana Norris for making them strong and independent, but still loveable and vulnerable. Can't wait to keep reading!
Doreen
Apr 08, 2013 rated it liked it
Maciej
Dec 19, 2013 rated it liked it
Bears some of the originality of the predecessor (but its faults as well), and touches serious family issues and yet I was unable to connect with the story. Pros concern unique setting, family themes. The plot and world are however sketchy as are (partially) the characters...Again, this book like its precedent, left me wanting more. Three stars.
Sari Riveros
Jun 26, 2016 marked it as to-read
does someone has this in ebook format? pleaase
Libbet
Oct 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012
Unlike the one I read earlier this year (The Tail of Emily Windsnap), this is how you do YA Lit without talking down to them.
Stanciu Luoana maria
Feb 06, 2013 marked it as to-read
surfacing was a great story, i hope in tthe next books the main characters continue their love story
Amanda
Aug 26, 2013 rated it liked it
Not as much of a page turner as the first one. But really picks up and get good at the end. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Alexanders Soler
Jul 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
well the three books are amazing i just finish reading surfacing and i love it but i wish to have submerging and shifting because i think that finfolks are real.
Heather Weyandt
Apr 06, 2019
Amber Tanner
Sep 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Mackenzie Legacy (The Athena Effect #2)
  • Awaken (Daughters of the Sea, #2)
  • Centaur Legacy (Touched, #2)
  • The Last Knight (Pendragon, #1)
  • Pure Blood (Time Spirit Trilogy, #3)
  • Fire (Elements of Power, #1)
  • Ambrosia Shore (The Water Keepers, #3)
  • My Not So Super Sweet Life (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #3)
  • Descent (Son of a Mermaid, #1)
  • The Mephisto Kiss (The Mephisto Covenant #2)
  • Real Mermaids Don't Hold Their Breath (Real Mermaids, #2)
  • Shucked
  • The Gatekeeper's Daughter (Gatekeeper's Saga, #3)
  • Darker Days (The Darker Agency, #1)
  • Love Match (The Academy, #2)
  • The Gleaning (The Spellspinners of Melas County, #2)
  • Heartstrings (Love Notes, #2)
  • Cafe du Jour
I write young adult books from a tiny town in eastern North Carolina, where I live with my husband and our zoo of animals. I am the author of SOMETHING TO BLOG ABOUT and TROY HIGH, both available from Abrams/Amulet Books, and THE BOYFRIEND THIEF and SURFACING, both available in ebook format for all ereaders.

Swans Landing (4 books)
  • Surfacing (Swans Landing, #1)
  • Shifting (Swans Landing, #2.5)
  • Surrendering (Swans Landing #3)