Start by marking “All the Time in the World (Grimm's Circle, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
All the Time in the World (Grimm's Circle, #0.5)

All the Time in the World (Grimm's Circle 0.5)

3.43  ·  Rating details ·  230 Ratings  ·  46 Reviews
Originally published in The Mammoth Book of Hot Romance.

A Grimm Prequel.

Greta doesn’t play well with others…never has. And although it might be nice to have somebody there with her to break up the monotony of her life, she knows better than to let herself get close. Life has taught her that lesson the hard way…nothing is ever simple, and people bring complications she just
Published September 1st 2012 by Shiloh Walker, INC (first published August 2011)

To ask other readers questions about All the Time in the World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All the Time in the World

ᴥ Irena ᴥ
It would have been better if this had been a part of Candy Houses. I've read the series, so I didn't have to think too much about the Grimm, God's guardian angels. That is the reason why I can't say if this prequel is interesting enough since there is nothing unknown to me. I am rating this based on that.

Unfortunately, there isn't enough of the Grimm's Circle world in this story to tempt a reader. The demons are mentioned only once. There isn't any explanation or a description. I know it is int
SheLove2Read
Aug 02, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
I really need to read more Shiloh Walker. Her stories always engage me and make me want to keep reading. While this was too short (20 pages) to rate it any higher, it does make me curious about the next book in the Grimm series.
SassySami
Aug 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
I love everything about this series. Seriously.
Jennifer  (BTH Reviews)
Review originally appeared on Books That Hook

“All the Time in the World” is a twenty-page short story that starts the Grimm’s Circle series by Shiloh Walker. It introduces the reader to two of the main characters in the series: Rip and Greta. Unless you are planning on reading book one, Candy Houses, right after reading this one, you will be left with all sorts of questions.

It’s a prequel. I don’t think is meant to stand alone.

“All The Time in the World” a nice introduction and it gets the reade
Kristilyn (Reading In Winter)
I downloaded this book after reading Kelly and Amanda's review on it and I am hooked! I need to know more about Greta and Rip! Admittedly, Rip IS a weird name, but I'm glad it was addressed in the story. I loved the romance between these two (and all of "teh sex," to quote a term often used by Kelly and Amanda -- those scenes were written very well and weren't too over the top) and I'm really intrigued by the world of the Grimms.

There wasn't a lot of information given about their world, but thi
Joy
Apr 11, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kindle freebie downloaded 9/4/13

Shiloh Walker is like a passing acquaintance, you see her round but never quite find the time to stop and introduce yourself but 38 pages short is a nice chance to do so.

All the Time in the World is short, hot and definitely intriguing.

I’ve come to expect well written sex scenes from established authors but I love edgy teasers too. What happened to Gretel three hundred years ago? What shadows live in her eyes when she insists on being called Greta instead? Who or
Amanda
As a short novella designed to give an introduction and back story to Greta and Rip, All the Time in the World serves its purpose well. I like that Greta and Rip are the main characters in the first book; a novella isn't really enough to tell the complete story of a couple. What All the Time in the World does is whet your appetite for more--more of the world, and more of Greta and Rip. I've already added the first book in the series on my wishlist.

All the Time in the World was a free Kindle book
Theresa
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not sure what to call this. It’s not a short story. It’s more than scene, but less than an episode. A peek? Let’s call it a brief look at their conduct after the mission when Greta and Rip first met in the 1915. It’s almost all sex with a very, very thin layer of backstory, which would have been interesting if we’d gotten more details.

Fave Scenes: Greta sleeping on the floor and the Peaches.
Mare
Dec 20, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very short prequel that twist old Grimm fairy tales so they aren’t quite as true as we believe them to be. Short but just enough to get me to want to know these charters more.

Greta, as in Hansel & Gretel’s girl, doesn’t have fond memories of Hans. She “escaped” by becoming a Guardian Angel. After 300 yrs. She meets Rip, another Guardian Angel and for him it’s love at first sight. Because of her messed up past, she just isn’t so sure….
Their story continues in Book #1.
Jane Kelsey
It was okay, but not enough so that I'll want to look up the series. I would've been far more interested in the Grimm world than another story where the characters have sex and she is "oh-so-not-ready-but-willing" and he's chasing after her butt. really? it has been done sooooo many times before... and the writing has nothing special, I could read a dozen book like this and I couldn't tell a damn difference.
Shiloh Walker Boo...: Free Read 3 30 Sep 10, 2012 08:25AM
  • That Old Black Magic (Mystic Valley, #3)
  • The Pirate's Pixie
  • Juneau Heat (Urban Heat, #1)
  • Acquired Taste (Icing on the Cake #2)
  • Lycan Lover (Lycan, #1)
  • Alone Time (Visits to Petal, #1)
  • Trapped (Blood Rose Tales #1)
  • Smitten (Zerrin, #1)
  • My Favorite Major (Heroes Returned Trilogy #1, Scandalous #6)
  • The Perfect Score
  • Kidnapped by the Driver
  • Surrounded by Death (Woods Family, #0.5)
  • A Bolt From The Blue
  • Sporting Wood
  • Theirs to Claim (Claimed, #1)
  • Obsess Much?
  • The Mating Heat (Werewolves of Montana, #0.5)
  • Bittersweet Blood (The Order, #1)
Hello... thanks for swinging by. I don't log into Goodreads much, so if you have questions, please visit my website to email me through my site.
Thank you!

My other me.... J.C. Daniels

Bio...

Shiloh Walker has been writing since she was a kid. She fell in love with vampires with the book Bunnicula and has worked her way up to the more...ah...serious vampire stories. She loves reading and writing anyt
More about Shiloh Walker...

Grimm's Circle (10 books)
  • Candy Houses (Grimm's Circle, #1)
  • No Prince Charming (Grimm's Circle, #2)
  • Crazed Hearts (Grimm's Circle, #3)
  • Tarnished Knight (Grimm's Circle, #4)
  • Locked in Silence (Grimm's Circle, #5)
  • Grimm Tidings (Grimm's Circle, #6)
  • Blind Destiny (Grimm's Circle, #7)
  • Furious Fire (Grimm's Circle, #8)
  • Grimm's End (Grimm's Circle #9)
  • The Second Book of Grimm (Grimm's Circle, #3 & 4)