Start by marking “Make Me Yours (Unravel Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Make Me Yours (Unravel Me, #2)

Make Me Yours

(Unravel Me #2)

Alternate Cover edition 9781479318865

Emotionally crippled Liz isn’t looking for a relationship when she meets delish boy-next-door, Cohen. He’s a few years younger, a volunteer firefighter, oh…and a virgin, making him totally off limits. But never one to back away from a challenge, she’s drawn to him even while she continues to satisfy her physical needs elsewhere.

Even as
Published November 10th 2012 by Createspace (first published November 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Make Me Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Me Yours

Kendall Ryan
Sep 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hi! I am the author of this book and can't wait to share it with you on November 13th.

*hugs*

Kendall
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Spoiler Free Review
4 STARS out of 5
Genre: Adult Contemporary

I didn’t know how he was doing what he was doing to me, but holy mother of God, it felt amazing. This boy might not have had sex before, but he clearly had practiced some other things.'

~Inner monologue of Liz

Alright listen up people. This book is not to be read in public unless you don't mind walking around in wet soggy panties.LOL!!

I loved getting to know Liz the free spirited say it like she means it best friend of Ashlyn from Unr
♥Rachel♥
Nov 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
Make Me Yours was like a pressure-cooker with the chemistry and build-up that made the conclusion all the more sweet and satisfying. Kendall Ryan definitely has some skill!

Raised by a single mom who got pregnant when she was a teenager, Cohen learned a powerful lesson from his mother. He never wants to treat a woman the way his mother was treated and vows only to sleep with someone when he’s in love. Cohen feels his virginity is worth something and the connection sleeping with someone forms is
Bithi
Jul 12, 2018 rated it liked it
This book is not as good as the first one of the series. But, I have liked it.

The author has so clearly depicted the theme of the novel - the difference between appearance and reality.

This book shows that what we see is not always what it really is.

The character of Liz is strong on the outside. She has no care about anything. Still, the readers are going to be surprised in the end of the novel, when they would learn about her real nature.

The character of Cohen is really different from the other
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 20, 2012 rated it liked it
"I don't think he realized that the bar was raised too high, that his mother was overbearing and that he just seemed too...perfect."

Cohen:
[image error]

Make Me Yours is a short witty read. The story line was paced well and it had a great mix of funny dialog and steamy scenes. Although, I didn’t find it as interesting as the first book, Unravel Me.

The sexual tension in this book it HOT...Someone call the Fire Department...Oh wait Cohen’s here and oh boy is he perfection! Although he is a virgin,
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
I really liked this book.

The story of crazy, fun loving, one-night-stand Liz who meets her hot new neighbor Cohen. All her charms aren't enough to entice this sex on a stick man into her bed. What's his issue? The man is a Virgin- purposefully holding off for love (not necessarily marriage).

This book was the hottest not-having-sex scenes I've ever read. Lordy. Those two could heat up the sheets without doing the deed! All Cohen asks for is some kind of emotional commitment- but Liz has built wa
Arlene
Nov 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Arlene by: Brandie
Shelves: adult, read-2012, romance
My roomie Brandie just reviewed this book last week and let me tell you… she was spot on! I loved this book!! Even more so than Kendall Ryan’s first book Unravel Me, which don’t get me wrong… that was really good too. Ryan sure knows how to kick up the heat and deliver a pair of characters that have so much chemistry you can see the sparks fly off your eReader! She creates sexual tension that continues to build as the story progresses and what we finally get is a full on explosion. Loved it!!

In
Jessica Viteri
Oct 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Saw it tonight, bought it tonight, enjoyed it tonight. I plowed through this book. Full review to come.
(Sidenote: damn interfering mother reminded me of my ex mother-in-law...grr)

*******************************************************************
I am back. Sorry it took me forever to get back. *phew* Damn job and crazy life get in the way. Where was I...

In Ms. Ryan's first book, UNRAVEL ME, we met Ashlyn and "Logan" who is really Aiden (By the way, I REALLY loved her first book. Pick it up. read
Kim Person
Oct 18, 2012 marked it as to-read
Yes!!!!!! Can't wait for Liz's story and a little more of Ashlyn and 'Logan'. Liz is the best!!!!

This is going to be released on November 13, 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't read Unravel Me you have to do so as this is the follow-up book!!!!! YES!!!!!
JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko
Buddy Read with Jennifer

HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!

This book was sizzling. I just loved it. I devoured this in one sitting. It was a beautiful love story. My biggest complaint is that I didn't read the first book of the series. Although you can read this one as a stand alone I have realized how much I love this authors writing. I will be reading the first book at some point soon. A must read!!!
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Dec 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Jenny: Wow Gitte, once again we read a book where we had no idea what to expect and didn’t this turn out to be a little gem? It had it all didn’t it? Passion, a swoon worthy hero who really is a hero, loveable characters, hot steamy sex and something you don’t often find in a short story….depth. The characters had depth and I found myself immersed in this book from start to finish.

Gitte: Absolutely Jenny, I really enjoyed this story, it had everything, including the “unusual” and yeah I loved th
Morgan
Sep 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

Make Me Yours by Kendall Ryan was fan-freaking-tastic. I DEVOURED this novel. Like, I didn't put this book down for a second. I am very confident that adult romance readers will enjoy Liz and Cohen's story as much as I did.

Kendall Ryan is definitely an author to keep an eye on. In her first novel Unravel Me, "Psychology student Ashlyn Drake’s neat, orderly life takes a turn for the crazy when she finds the perfect
Lise *friends don't flag*
3.5 stars! Smoking Hot Cohen is a firefighter/bouncer/college student and Oh Yeah.... a VIRGIN

With an adorable Labradoodle named Bob
description

He lives above Liz, now fondly known as
description

Easy E and Cohen start sharing a bed and falling in love. She has five year old commitment issues that prevent her from getting involved with anyone beyond something simply physical. But Cohen is going to change that and pop his description while he is at it. description

I really enjoyed this very fast-paced sweet love story with delicious sex scene
AMAZING!!!!! Review to come.

Let me just start by saying I DEVOURED this book. It was so good I couldn't put it down until I was finished. I loved the first book (Unravel Me) and this book did not disappoint at all. I felt it was a great follow up book. I like the fact that you don't have to read the 1st book to read this book. With that said I would recommend this book to everyone. This was a great love story with some really steamy scenes. Kendall Ryan really knows how to write sex. Even if the
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
I really enjoyed this book! It was much better then Unravel Me. I have a special place in my heart for Cohen's--since I have my own Cohen. Although he is 3.5 and so it was a little disturbing to read about some of things this Cohen was doing to Liz! ;). Liz and Cohen were both really likable characters and I loved how sarcastic Liz was--I laughed out loud several times. And for a bunch of non-sex scenes they sure were HOT! (The actual sex scenes were too). It was a sweet story and a quick read. ...more
Anna
Dec 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
The GUY is the virgin ? ...... This I gotta read ;)
Christy
Oct 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
Make Me Yours is the story of Liz (Ash’s fun bff from Unravel Me) and Cohen... Oh I loved Cohen. He was so adorable, sweet and of course HOT! The first half of the book Liz seriously cracked me up! Things got a little more serious towards the end, but that wasn’t a bad thing. It really came together why Liz was the way she was, especially with Cohen. It was great that Ashlyn and ‘Logan’ had a few moments too!

I really enjoyed this book. For me it was a little better than Unravel Me, which I also
Dominique
Nov 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love, love, LOVED Liz and Cohen’s story! Hell, I loved Cohen!!! I devoured this in one evening. Make Me Yours was “Steamilicious” with an intriguing storyline. Plus, there is an interesting twist with our hero being a virgin. This only added to depth of his character. Cohen was a perfect strong male lead.

I’m super excited that we won’t have to wait too long for Kendall’s next novel Hard To Love. ;)
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Aah I think this was such a cute book.

Cohen was a sweetheart. Definitely Hot! He and Liz made a awesome couple :-)

Loved it!
Bethany
Oct 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
That was awesomely good! The heat sizzled between Eliza and Cohen. I am definitely a fan of Kendall. She can write great chemistry!
Brandie
Sep 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Hot. Intense. Emotional. Holy shit, what a ride!

Everyone wants a happy-ever-after. For Cohen, it's to be a responsible man and not live the same mistakes his father did. For Eliza, it's to forget her past pain and forget the person she used to be. What these two don't see coming is their intense attraction and need for each other, and how it changes everything.

Eliza (Liz) lives her life with no commitments and hardened by the hurt of her past. She goes to school for her PhD, has a no-strings-att
Laura (Blame it on the Rain Reviews)
I LOVED this book! I couldn't put it down, and ended up reading it in one sitting! I loved the intimate scenes between Liz and Cohen ~ Kendall Ryan should consider writing erotic fiction as she sure knows how to write an intense sex scene!

As much as I liked the first book ~ Unravel Me (review), this book is ten times better! The story was great, the characters were perfect, and the sex scenes... oh those sex scenes ~ they were so filled with angst, that I could feel the want dripping off the cha
Cynn
Sep 09, 2013 rated it it was ok

No voy a hacer una reseña completa ahora porque me parece una pérdida de tiempo.

Make Me Yours estuvo bien. No superó Unravel me (debo confesar que ese libro me gustó mucho mucho). No me pareció profundo,y la protagonista era una tarada que se hacía la "linda". Su historia trágica no me llegó. Cohen me gustó pero aún así quedó todo tan...inconcluso.

Sin mencionar la (view spoiler)
Nicole
Sep 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
I absolutely adored this book. I loved getting to see a different side to the wild, horny, commitment-phobe Liz. She is a great character. Of course I fell in love with Cohen...could he be any sweeter!? Definitely a must read.
Bev
Dec 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Another awesome book from Kendall Ryan, loved it!
Maria St. Delphi
Sep 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016
3,5 Me ha gustado pero me hubiese gustado un poco más de páginas. Pero el protagonista masculino es un amor :)
Tia
Nov 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Who would have thought a virgin would be such a turn on.. lol
Floripiquita
Jun 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
3,5. Me ha gustado mucho cómo se desarrolla la historia de amor entre Liz y Cohen (él es amoooor), que la edad entre ellos no importe y que sea el personaje masculino quién es virgen y cree en el amor para siempre. Aunque no tienen nada que ver, en algunos momentos me ha parecido estar ante un JAMMF moderno.
Cat Nunez
Jun 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sin duda estuvo mejor que el primero <3
  • Raging Love (Mitchell Family, #3)
  • The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #2)
  • Schooled
  • Avarice (Alfonzo,#12)
  • Ruining You (Ruining, #2)
  • Perfectly Unmatched (Youngblood, #2)
  • Depths (Silver Strand, #2)
  • Finding Never (Tasting Never, #2)
  • Nets and Lies
  • Breaking Beautiful (Broken, #2)
  • Stellar Evolution (Falling Stars, #1.5)
  • September's Tide (Island Tales, #2)
  • I Love You to Death (I Love You, #1)
  • The Fifth Favor
  • Limitless (Journey, #2)
  • Fight to Remember (Trueblood #5)
  • Game Plan
  • Exquisite (Exquisite, #1)
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 2 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Tod ...more

Unravel Me (2 books)
  • Unravel Me (Unravel Me, #1)
“I know I shouldn't, but God I want you” 12 likes
“Eliza Jane, I pressed a kiss to her palm. "I want you to be mine forever. Will you marry me?” 12 likes