Start by marking “Summer Angel (Northstar Angels, #2)” as Want to Read:
Summer Angel (Northstar Angels, #2)

Summer Angel (Northstar Angels #2)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  322 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Five years ago, Ben Conner killed a man. If that were the worst of it, he could have swallowed the guilt, but the man had a son—an eleven-year-old boy who was now no one’s son. When he returns home to Northstar in a last-ditch effort to flee his guilt and nightmares, he prays he can reconnect with his best friend June Montana, because he knows her friendship is the only th ...more
Published September 27th 2012 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Summer Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Angel

Pam
Jul 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Summer Angel is by Suzie O’Connell and is the second book in the Northstar series. As with her first book, her characterization is wonderful. The characters seem to come alive and perform on the pages for you. Set against the stunningly beautiful Montana mountains, the plot winds its way through the book like the winding mountain roads. It is not just another romance; it is also a suspense and a murder mystery. All combine to make this a book worth reading.
Ben Connor is returning to Northstar h
Kate's Corner
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for this wonderful book I could and would kiss the ground you work on (but I think that it is a bit far:-))
Summer Angel plays four years after Aeli and Pat's story (you have to read the first in the series to understand the beauty of these books) Ben Connor still lives in the Washington area but he is trying to get his life back on track and the guilt that I felt after killing a man in self defense (and he is not doing a good job) besides the fact that he orphaned a child is not helpi
SJ Ferguson
Oct 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I think I like this book even more than Mountain Angel. Luke, Ben and June are wonderful characters, very well developed, and I love how they work together to help each other overcome their traumas. What I really enjoy about this series is that it is a classic romance series with happy ever afters. I am very excited for the next book.
Bluejay44
Nov 04, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. The characters were very good and the way they were healed both by their beautiful surroundings and the love and understanding of each other and the mental / emotional journeys they travelled.
Tammy L.
Summer Angel

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I was looking for a new author to start reading. I found an amazing one in Suzie O'Connell. Can't wait to read another book by her. I would recommend her books to anyone wanting to read an amazing book.
Cindy
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good story, can't wait to read the next book.

Good story, can't wait to read the next book.

Good story, keeps you wondering what is next. Really do enjoy reading about the beautiful scenery. Nice that it is not all about sex.
Mrs. Garen L. Herd
Good read

Our hero is still hurting after killing a perp, but it's time to go home and heal. He wants to see old friends, but the son of the man he killed is the adopted son of his best friend from childhood. She convinces him to stay with them and get to know her son. Highly recommend.
Susan R Clement
Problems

Book would not advance .

I will say to much fluffy talk. Too much time spent on scenery. I get the picture but it was overdone and I can't even get to chapter 9. Book stuck!!!
Brenda
Aug 13, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Don,t like murder stories
Freda
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once I had read Mountain Angel there was no stopping me - I had to read Summer Angel. Again an exquisite rendition of Northstar, the characters were so real.
Beth
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good story in this series of redemption and love.
Ms. Julie Ostermeyer
Another Good Book by Suzie O'Connell

Loved the characters and story line. Internal struggles with the added conflict of a crazed stalker (who turned out to quite a surprise) made this book one you didn't want to put down. It was a joy watching each character struggle through their issues, heal old wounds, overcoming their past and present problems to become a loving family. I laughed and cried!! Loved this book and look forward to reading Suzie O'Connell's next book. The only negative -- - editin
S.E. Nelson
May 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
After reading Mountain Angel, I couldn't wait to read this book and I was not disappointed. June and Ben needed each other and I was glad that they re-connected. I was even happier that Luke accepted Ben. In my opinion, the story-line of the crazy obsessed killer was not necessary because the three main characters were enough to make an interesting story line. Not sure I wan't to move there anymore but loved the story.
Shirl
Mar 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sm-town-romance
Good story that continues in the same town, but focuses on new people. June, Ben and Luke's story. Interesting turn of events bring old friends together again and old wounds healed by new events.
This book is full of surprises and will keep you reading. Looking forward to the next one in this series, Wild Angel.
Carly Kirk
Apr 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another good story

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because there were a lot of grammatical errors that were distracting.
Carmen
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm surprised by how this series has hooked me. Recommending it to all my girlfriends.
Emily Cardenas
Oct 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
great book it makes me feel like im there ... i know suz so i feel all the love she put in to the book i read it 2 times in 2 days ..keep up the great work
Lucy Lenko
Dec 03, 2016
Leann
Jun 02, 2014
  • While Snowbound
  • Loving From Afar (The Women of Independence, #1)
  • SEAL's Lost Dream (Lost and Found, #2.5)
  • Misguided
  • Promises To Keep
  • Crazy About A Cowboy
  • Breakaway (Hot Shots Trilogy, #1)
  • Redline Lover (Take Me, Lover #1)
  • Quick on the Trigger (The Dirty Denim Series)
  • Second to None
  • The Bridegrooms
  • Jett (Descended, #1)
  • Darcy (Mail-Order Brides of the West, #5; Montana Sky)
  • Scandal of Love (Scandals & Secrets, #1)
  • Loving Bella (Charity House, #3)
  • Blood Tattoo
  • Sweet Fury
  • Holiday Royale
Suzie O'Connell grew up in a small town on the Kitsap Peninsula in Western Washington, but has called the mountains and valleys of Western Montana home for well over a decade. She has been writing stories since she was old enough to know how (the first she can recall was penciled in the second grade, about the mouse who went to the sea) and completed her first novel, Summer Angel, before she gradu ...more
More about Suzie O'Connell...

Northstar Angels (4 books)
  • Mountain Angel (Northstar Angels, #1)
  • Wild Angel (Northstar Angels, #3)
  • Forgotten Angel (Northstar Angels, #4)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • The Wedding Pearls
    $4.99 $2.00
  • For Every Solution, A Problem
  • Friction
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fountain Of Secrets (Relic Seekers, #2)
  • Through the Smoke
  • Finding Bliss
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Frozen
  • She Has Your Eyes
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed by His Charm (Dirty Little Secrets, #4)