Start by marking “Alpha Exposed” as Want to Read:

(Hexed Nights)

When Samantha’s sister goes missing, all signs point to supernatural foul play. Her fellow Air witches won’t help, leaving her with one miserable choice—to beg for assistance from Dion Hebert, the odious weretiger Alpha she shot down months ago. In front of his pack. What’s a witch to do?

Dion can’t believe Samantha has the nerve to come begging after she humiliated him in
ebook
Published October 5th 2012 by Ellora's Cave Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Alpha Exposed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alpha Exposed

FREE on Amazon today (11/26/2019)! ...more
Tia
Oct 20, 2012 rated it it was ok
Before I Read The Novel:
Sexy cover art, unique characters judging by the description. I could like this.

In The Novel:
Half way into the novel, I am barely interested in it. It seems boring as all get out. Nothing exciting has really happened. Sam's sister Kari is an idiot and seems to me, she will always be one. Dion is some sort of weretiger gang leader, who has a cock bigger than godzilla. It's so far fetched!

Side comments: (as I'm reading the novel)
- Why is it that all men, even in novels are
Donna
Cover/Title: I love shifter books so there is no mystery why I picked up this book. The title said it all for me.

Characters: Sam is one of those strong heroines that I love to read about. Her sister is more of a spoiled brat and not as interesting. Dion is hotness personified.

Plot: Sam's sister is kidnapped and she will do ANYTHING to save her. I don't want to give away the story so I will let you read to see what she agrees to.

Overall: I love shifter and witch books so I was looking forward
Sara
I am not convinced.

Samantha's sister is *kidnapped* and yet she jaunts off to breakfast with her bestie?

We were told that Dion was a big, bad, weretiger (wut?) and yet half the time his inner monologue is that of an 18 year old girl?

Samantha goes from despising Dion to craving him in 3.5 minutes?

His goal morphs from humilitating her publicly to thoughts of werebabies in just slightly more time than that?

I am not convinced.

PS:
Courtney R
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I think it was well written and was a great story from the first page to the last.
It has enough content with enough spice to make things interesting and never boring.

Samantha and Dion do not necessarily like each other, but Sam needs Dion's help. Throughout the whole story you see their relationship starts to flourish and become what it ended at.

I will definitely be looking to read more from Anya.
Cynthia L. Turner
Dion and Samatha

This novel is so very good. Hilarious with a wicked sense of humor. Dion and Samantha are really made for each other only Samantha can't see it. Dion is a were tiger with connections around the city. Samantha, an air witch, needs help to find her sister fast and Dion comes to her rescue. In return Samantha owes him big time. The payment? Read and find out! The story does have a HEA.
Deanna
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sam is half air witch and when she comes home to find her house destroyed and her sister missing, she goes to the one person she humiliated in front of a crowd of people and has to ask him for help. Will he find her sister will their feelings get in the way, or will sexy be the only thing that gets in the middle of them.
Kathy  Knuckles
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Witches! Weeres! Sex! Kidnapping! Deals!

This is a Fun, Hot read! If your looking for paranormal fun, hijinks, and hotness; then you have found it! Come enjoy the Air Witches against the Weretigers! In more ways than one!!!!
T.
Oct 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I downloaded Alpha Exposed as a free book from Amazon. A surprising solid plot with two great characters. I liked this one more than I expected. I'm not much into exhibitionism or voyeristic, but this was a fun ride.
Katy Rose
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot hot hot!!

As far as shifter books go this one is So hot you might want to wear gloves and drink ice water while you read it! I can not wait to read more by Ms. Brenton!!
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Great

This story was great and very steamy. We meet an air witch who lijes a weretiger but because they are different spieces she thinks they xant be together. Can he win her over.
Amber
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
If you love a bad boy shifter and strong female lead, look no further. Anya Breton really knows how to capture your interest and steam up the pages.
JAX R.V
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was pretty interesting. Sisters having their differences which eventually finds a common ground.
Gail Kiogima
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!

This book is very entertaining! I loved the conflict between the characters and the seduction/sexual scenes are incredibly detailed. Enjoy!
Tracy Jeffreys
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HOT, HOT, HOT!
Barbara Clifton
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alpha indeed

Talk about a sexy and steamy book! Wow! The descriptions of the sex scenes were awesome, let alone the chemistry between the characters.
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Samantha is half Air Witch, and so is deemed inferior by the pure-blooded witches. No one is more important to her than her rather spoiled and mostly ungrateful younger sister. She is a successful caterer.

Dion is a tiger shifter and successful businessman and restaurateur though many consider him little more than a criminal. The paranormal community respects him as an alpha, except for a little witch he cannot get out of his mind.

When her younger sister goes missing, Samantha has no one to turn
Romancing the Book
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, erotica, paranormal
Reviewed by Lori
Review originally posted on Romancing the Book
Book provided by the publisher for review

I love reviewing books that I enjoyed and I so enjoyed this book. I loved the sparks that flew between Samantha and Dion. The running theme that seemed to run throughout this book was that not everything is what it seems. I know I know, SO cliché, but it’s true.

Let me give you a very brief rundown of the two main characters that we already know:

Dion is this alpha weretiger that runs the
Richard Flores IV
Jan 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is the first book by Anya Breton that I have read. It is also the first "erotica" book I've read. I wasn't sure I wanted to write a review, since I don't know the genre. But Breton has certianly peaked my interest in what this genre has to offer.

First, I chose this book for the cover art. It just looks amazing, and it certainly go my interest enough to select it. The opening of the book is very good as well. I was instantly curious about the plot of the book.

As a frist time reader of the
Kristy
Oct 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal-uf
Sam is an Air witch who previously humiliated Dion the local Alpha weretiger, but now needs his help to rescue her little sister. Dion agrees to help Sam... For a price. What follows is a hot story full of sex, lust and exhibitionism.

This is not a lot of book for the price, and I was a bit disappointed that it was so short. I felt that these characters could have easily carried a full length novel. The action was underdeveloped and I would have enjoyed seeing Sam use her powers to kick a bit
Sandy
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alpha Exposed

I really enjoyed this story. It had a few twists & turns in it that kept you wrapped in the story. Sam was such a feisty woman & perfectly matched to Don. 3 Thumbs up
Keoki Ki`Ili
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Naughty nights

This book is funny in how the antics of two people wind up pulling them together. There is the kidnapping scare, then there are the public acts and finally the attack that solidify their affections. This book is definitely for the mature audience.
Amy
May 07, 2016
Erica
Sep 25, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Talon (Rise of the Pride, #1)
  • Thrill of the Chase (City Shifters: the Pride, #1)
  • Accidental Baby Daddy (My Baby Daddy, #3)
  • The Savage King (Lords of the Var, #1)
  • Wanted By The Alpha (Knotted Omega, #0.5)
  • Ravens (Sons of Olympus #1)
  • Phoenix Aglow (Alpha Phoenix, #1)
  • Alpha Turned (Wolf Appeal, #1)
  • The Last Blackstone Dragon (Blackstone Mountain, #0.5)
  • Dangerous (Made & Broken, #1)
  • Alpha Star (Big Sky Alien Mail Order Brides, #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency, #3)
  • Caught By the Dragon (Maiden to the Dragon, #1)
  • Mastered By Her Mates (Interstellar Brides Program, #6)
  • Lucien's Mate (Soul Mates #1)
  • Polar Destiny (The Drowning, #1)
  • Swipe Right to Mate (Paranormal Mating Series #1)
  • Cade (Le Beau Brothers, #1)
  • Mated To The Vikens (Interstellar Brides Program, #8)
Anya writes stories with romantic slants. Sometimes they're extra naughty and sometimes they're sickeningly sweet.

She reviews books on a different, secret profile.

Hexed Nights (3 books)
  • Wickedly Good (Hex Appeal)
  • Sweetly Bad