Start by marking “Beyond Jealousy (Beyond, #4)” as Want to Read:
Beyond Jealousy (Beyond, #4)

Beyond Jealousy

(Beyond #4)

She’s been looking for the perfect man. She found two.

When Rachel Riley sacrificed a life in Eden to protect the O’Kanes, she earned her place in the powerful Sector Four gang. But the former crime princess is tired of being everyone’s sweet little sister . It’s time for her to get wild, to embrace her fantasies as only an O’Kane can—with a delicious exiled soldier and t
Published March 16th 2014 (first published March 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Jealousy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Jealousy

Pam
5 smexy stars
"You got your saint, Rae. Just...promise me you need a sinner, too."

Ace, Rachel and Cruz were inevitable, the how or the whys weren’t important but on things for sure, the tension between the three couldn’t last for much longer. They all have a past with each other, but it seems that no matter how hard they try to save the other from themselves the more they end up hurting the ones they care about most. They finally decide that it’s time to take the risk and see where this could
MischaS_
May 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: english
This was damn good! I like this... couple?trio? Almost as much as I like Noelle&Jas and Dallas&Lex. I actually prefer Ace. Anyway, it was awesome! :) It's almost 5*, but if I gave 5* to this, I would have to change Beyond Shame to 5* too.

EDIT: Re-read time. (2/24/2017)

I still remember that this was the book that brought me to this series. I remember wishing after I read the blurb that: 'Hope that she will choose the sinner.'
The outcome was better than I expected. :D And the rating change
Iva
Mar 14, 2013 marked it as will-finish-later
"Help her," Cruz raspred, putting a harsh command behind the words. Giving in to the darkness. "Help her suck my d*ck."
Ace's smile was pure, smug victory. " I thought you'd never ask."

*THUD* You do NOT just end the scene with these words!

description

Ace, sweetheart, we need your HEA. Immediately. Yesterday!
Jilly
Jul 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Just when you think the smut can't get much hotter, they crank it up a notch! Holy Apocalypse, Batman! That is some hot stuff!

In this book, we get a threesome couple and let's just say the girl who gets to be the cream filling in this Oreo is one lucky chick!

That's right, stuff your face with this smutty Oreo goodness!
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
Sep 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Beyond Hot Stars

She’s been looking for the perfect man. She found two. A saint and a sinner...

First off, I should say that this book wasn't much more than sex, sex, some violence, sex, sex again, some more violence, sex, sex, and more sex. And DAMN it was HOT! Seriously the 4 stars are mostly because of how hot the sex was and for Ace whom I love and I want his babies!

We've been watching Rachel, Ace and Cruz circle around each other for a while now and the moment they finally got together w
Robin (Bridge Four)
I don't know who was hotter Ace or Cruz. All I really know is I totally want to trade places with Rachel...because damn that was H.O.T.T.T.

Full review after my life returns to normal on Monday.
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
Major Downer

*sulks*

So, I'll start with why I'm fussy-party-of-one-my-table's-available.
description

I dove into the thing. Hells bells, I've been striving to get here. I *might* have even knocked gently nudged some old ladies out of my way in my haste to get to Ace and Cruz. It's not like I didn't want Rachel to be involved but I was ready for these two alphas to get their fap on. Y'know?

20%

30%

40%

50%

60%

70%

80%

90 MOTHERFUCKINGODDAMNPERCENT!???!

Annnnnndddddd it was lame!
description

Don't get me wrong the ménaging was skyr
Vanessa North
Apr 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
The authors provided me with an ARC of this book. A review was not promised in exchange, however, I like to talk about books, and these are my honest thoughts on this one.

Okay, so here's my checklist of what I expect out of a visit to sector four:

1. Hot, hot, hot, smokin' hot sex scenes.
2. strong female characters and big tough alpha dudes
3. ink
4. seamless motherfucking world-building

So here we are in book four, and we have an MMF menage between my favorite, Ace, his unrequited lady-love, Rache
Stacia (the 2010 club)
This rating makes me sadface because I was so looking forward to Ace and Rachel's story. I don't get why I'm having a good book/not so good book/good book/not so good book rotation with this series. I hope this means that I love the next book, but I might have to wait a minute to find out because I need a break right now.

Onward to my main complaint: Prior to Beyond Jealousy there was a huge buildup of how Ace and Rachel were meant to be. Then we finally get here, and Ace ends up taking a backse
Ally
Nov 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Go ahead, cross streams all you like Cruz and Ace. Rache's right there with you.

cross streams

Series: Indeed

Sexy times: Oh yea. This is a all poke, shove, penetrate and muck about. In other words, you might find yourself skipping right on through the sexy times because it's every other page of penetration times.

Plan on reading more by the author: Yea, I bought the whole series. Guess I got to get on with that.

Synopsis
I'm gonna be quick here. It's basically the same world of the O'Kanes trying to get along
1st Read - March 2014
2nd Read - November 2016

Original Review

Holy shit this book was AMAZING!

I am such a huge fan girl of Kit Rocha's Beyond series and I have been impatiently waiting for Ace's book since the moment we first met him in Beyond Shame so to say I had high expectations for this book is a complete understatement. Usually my high expectations would make me nervous about picking up a book but in this case I had no doubt that the authors would blow me away and I'm happy to say that they
Aly is so frigging bored
1st read: March 2014
Oh my fucking god! This is my favorite book in the series! It’s just amazing! Just imagine Ace and Cruz and Rachel and what fucked up stuff they have to get over together. It’s 10 times more than that :D I went through all the emotional range with this one: I cried, I laughed, I was horny, I was mad[ok, enraged], I was scared, I was straight up happy… It was a pleasure to read and I couldn’t put it down, not even to sleep[I fell asleep with my ereader in hand].
The book starts
Barbara
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult, arc, wish-list, dystopia
I got my ARC, yay! Thank you, Kit Rocha!

description

Omg, that ending, I wasn't expecting it at all!!!! Review to come!
Amanda
Fans of the Beyond series by Kit Rocha have all been waiting for BEYOND JEALOUSLY on pins and needles. All the sexual tension that has been building up over the past three books: Cruz loves Rachel but is attracted to Ace, Rachel loves Ace but wants Cruz too, Ace determined to keep Rachel at an arm’s length but pulls Cruz close, round and round we go in all that delicious sexual goodness has finally reached a boiling point and explodes in this powerful book. Thankfully for all you Beyond fans thi ...more
Casey
Me, while reading Beyond Jealousy on my iPad

Good thing I have that screen protector...

The only thing I can say is that this book is hot. I had never read erotica before this year but I have certainly made up for lost time and this series (and this book specifically) has been the best I have read so far.
Nothing is off limits in these books and the way Kit Rocha writes the characters...
It makes me blush just thinking about them.
And I'm not a delicate flower.
I like that even though I don't perso
Kate's Corner
“If I didn't love you both, this wouldn't be so fucking hard.”
This book is everything I wanted it to be and so much much much more. 5 I am beyond jealous stars.

photo Beyond Jealousy_zpsl3wmyk6o.jpg

Now you see Ms. Rocha did a fantastic job with Beyond Pain and if I had to choose between that book and this one I couldn't. Beyond Pain is refreshing because they are true to one another. But this Beyond Jealousy is more.
When it Comes to love there are no boundaries.

Ace acts like he is happy with life where his scars run deep,he doesn
AJ
Mar 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
“If everyone feels good, nothing’s bad”

That’s pretty much the underlying premise of this whole series! Life in Sector Four – one of the outlying sectors of a dystopian world - is a hedonistic, pleasure-seeking wonderland where anything and everything goes. But the usual love story takes a twist this time around with Rachel, Ace, Cruz being the ones to finally find their way to romantic bliss.

Rachel came to Sector Four as a wide-eyed innocent. But she has worked hard to fit in and make it he
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

The Beyond series by Kit Rocha has become one of my all-time favourite series. With its gritty dystopian world and larger-than-life characters, Rocha has created an elite gang that I believe many readers would love to be a part of.

BEYOND JEALOUSLY, the fourth book in the series has been a book that I’ve been looking forward to since book one. If you’re followed the series religiously then you know of Ace and his Playgirl ways. You also know of Rachel and her work she does with the O’K
Mandi Schreiner
Aug 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dystopian, erotic
I had SO much anticipation for this book. Ace, Cruz, Rachel. And I have to say - it lived up to everything I hoped.

While I often find menage books sexy, it's hard for me to truly believe in a three-way HEA at the end. But this one works so well - I think a lot of it is how close all of Sector Four live together. How open they are with their love, lust and relationships. It makes this threesome seem very in place.

This is a m/m/f book. Reallllly great romance scenes. Kit Rocha can write erotic so
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
Another great sticky, sweaty, sexy installment in this series. Can't wait for the next one.
Ellen Gail
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A definite contender for fave book in the series. ❤ ...more
Diana's
I cannot wait for this one, it's gonna be a SCORCHER!!!!
That's for damn sure!!

photo bam_zps2d3b6da4.jpg

photo 7327495_zps5a4662bd.gif

Tracy
Oct 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I've been a huge fan of the BEYOND books since I first picked up Beyond Shame...
As we have travelled through the series the stories have gotten better & better (not to mention HOTTER and HOTTER!)

The anticipation for Beyond Jealousy has been building since I read the teaser at the end of Beyond Pain - and I am ecstatic to report that the story more than lived up to the expectation I had of it!!!!

We've all expected Ace, Rachel and Cruz's story to be HOTTER THAN HELL and jeez, Bree & Donn
Miss
Sep 19, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5 stars rounded up to 3.

I was expecting an earthquake but wound up with a slight tremor instead. The much anticipated coupling between Rachel, Ace, and Cruz should have been hot enough to burn up my Kindle! Instead the scenes between the three of them felt awkward and forced. The chemistry that sparked between them in previous books was missing. When Ace and Cruz finally got it on the emotional impact of the act between them was not there for the reader to feel the connection. As a reader I wa
Sláinte Wanderlust
Thank god it wasn't as bad as I worried it would be after reading some of the reviews. I actually thought it was really hot at some points. I did not like it as much as the I liked the other books in the series but I still liked it. I plan on continuing the series & still adore this author.
Sue
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~ I received an ARC of this book for an honest review ~

A couple of things happen when I read a Kit Rocha book…first of all I figuratively place a DO NOT DISTURB sign around me and my kindle. Then I get into such a state of excitement, arousal and supreme bliss that I am ready to sign up…get that O’Kane ink and take off for adventures unknown. Seriously, these freaking books make me that insane…I love them so much!!!

In this 4th book of the series we are thrown into the delicious world of the tort
Jessy (Jessy's Book Club)
“You got your saint Rae. Just… promise me you need a sinner too.”

This is my favorite guilty pleasure – curling up with the men and women of sector Four and letting all my sexual fantasies come true ;) If you’ve read this series before then you know how downright decadent the O’Kanes are. If you haven’t, what in the hell are you waiting for?!

Beyond Jealousy is the story of Ace, Cruz and Rachel. Ace and Rachel had been a thing, well, kind of, until Ace screwed it up and Rachel landed onto Cruz’s l
~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~
★★★☆☆
9/2014 ETA: Upon reflection of a few months, I had originally given this 3.5 stars rounded up to 4. I've just re-rated it 3 stars. I liked it but nothing special. We were teased that this was going to be a mmf and it was really a mfm. I'm sorry, Rachel always in the middle does not make a mmf. And as far as I'm concerned, kissing doesn't make a mm. And 80% for one piddly-ass mmf scene does not make it mmf.

There's plenty enough ff in this series. Too bad the mm didn't find its place in thi
Kelly
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh, Ace. I can't lie, this tattooed ladies man broke my heart. Just cracked it wide open and left me bleeding. While Cruz had some issues to deal with, mainly learning to let go of his preconceived notions and inhibitions, and Rachel had to learn to trust the two of them, it was Ace's insecurities that absolutely slayed me. Especially given the devil may care front he puts on for the world.

Oh, Ace.

OH, ACE.

Watching him wait for that inevitable moment where he'll screw everything up for their thre
Deborah
May 21, 2015 rated it really liked it

Beyond Jealous of Rachel.

Having read 'Beyond Shame' back in 2013 I always intended to continue on with the rest but my reading list is huge and new books keep jumping to the top. I did try last year with 'Control' which I loved and 'Pain' which I didn't like quite so much and that temporarily put me off starting 'Jealousy' because I really wanted to like this book.
There's so many reviews that giving my usual summary seems a bit redundant so I'll jump straight to my opinion.
I liked it, I mean ser

• Marked (Metamorphosis, #1; Beyond, #3.5; Thompson & Sons, #1)
  • Redemption (Defiance #2)
  • Calling The Shots (Long Shots, #4)
  • Risk & Reward (Bedroom Games, #2)
  • Being Amber (New Atlanta, #1)
  • Downtown Devil (Sins in the City, #2)
  • Dangerously Inked (Dangerous #0.5)
  • Rocky Mountain Freedom (Six Pack Ranch #6; Rocky Mountain House #6)
  • Blood of Eve (Trilogy of Eve, #2)
  • Archer's Lady (Bloodhounds, #3)
  • Control
  • Requested Surrender (Trust in Me, #4)
  • The Dom on the Naughty List (Badass Brats, #1.5)
  • Bound to Please (Naughty Bits, #3)
  • The Whored's Prayer (Whored, #2)
  • Fit to Be Tied (The Last Good Knight, #4)
  • The Queen's Consorts
  • The Devil You Know (Ceasefire #1)
Once upon a time, two best friends decided to write paranormal romance. And while that was awesome, they also sometimes wanted to write insanely dirty stuff that wasn’t paranormal at all. This is that stuff.

Kit Rocha is the dystopian-erotic-romance writing alter-ego of writing duo Moira Rogers.

Beyond (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Beyond Shame (Beyond, #1)
  • Beyond Control (Beyond, #2)
  • Beyond Pain (Beyond, #3)
  • Beyond Addiction (Beyond, #5)
  • Beyond Innocence (Beyond, #6)
  • Beyond Ruin (Beyond, #7)
  • Beyond Ecstasy (Beyond, #8)
  • Beyond Surrender (Beyond, #9)
  • Fierce Protector (Beyond #9.8)
  • A Little Bit Bad (Beyond #9.9)
“Rachel snatched her hand back. “Sorry, I forgot the rules. Everything’s a joke until it’s not, and words don’t mean anything until you want them to.” 9 likes
“Cruz stroked her arms, following them up to her shoulders. "So obedient. Did you know she'd be like this?" "I knew she'd be perfect." Ace cupped her chin and pressed his thumb to her lips. "How much of my cock can you take without choking, angel?" Another prickle of heat washed over” 7 likes