Start by marking “Cooper's Fall (Wounded Warriors, #1)” as Want to Read:
Cooper's Fall  (Wounded Warriors, #1)

Cooper's Fall

(Wounded Warriors #1)

Previously published in the anthology Real Men Last All Night.

Former ranger turned bar owner Ethan Cooper never expected to get an eyeful of prim Miss Sarah Fox from his attic window one hot summer afternoon. But now his blood is on fire for the delicious little minx.
Published December 11th 2012 by St. Martin's Griffin

Start your review of Cooper's Fall (Wounded Warriors, #1)
Shawna
4 ½ stars – Contemporary/Erotic Romance Novella

I read this quite a while back as part of the Real Men Last All Night (Lexi Steele, #1.5) anthology and the smokin’ hot tale was my favorite out of the four.

Ex-Army Ranger Ethan Cooper owns a bad-ass biker bar in a small Texas town and enjoys his no-strings-attached, love ‘em-and-leave ‘em, bad-boy lifestyle. He suddenly finds his life turned upside down and his hardened, cold heart turned inside out when he finds himself lusting after his quiet, in
Aղցela W.
This was a good book and I love reading Ms. Leigh's books. This is the first book in her "Wounded Warrior's" series. Ethan Cooper is a bad boy who runs the local bar. From his attic window he catches a glimpse of he neighbor Sarah Fox sun bathing - she thought nobody could see her. She is a loner and works from her home. She has a crush on Cooper but he is too male and thickheaded to see it. She goes to the bar and he signals the bartender whether she can have a drink or not. He uses his influen ...more
♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡
This was a short sweet Lora Leigh story about a girl in hiding after her kidnapping & torture as a teenager. Cooper is a bad guy who owns a bar & lives next door to Sarah( a nipple pierced virgin). She has the hots for him, he has the hots for her. Now it's a matter of getting together.

It was a good story, but I was totally unhappy with the ending... Nothing happened... Oh well. BUT I love Lora Leigh, so all is forgiven! Worth it!
Samantha
Jun 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This one could have potential to be a full length novel instead of just a short novella. Cooper is a hardened man. He owns a seedy car, was an Army Ranger, and well he cant keep his eyes off his neighbor.

Sarah has her own secrets. She has a very horrendous past and when her secrets come to light. The relationship between the two is gonna get interesting. It was spicy and interesting to read.
Kirsten
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the one that started it all (for me) I read an excerpt for this book in a magazine (can't remember which one as it's been years) and went out and bought the book the next day and the rest they say is history. I have read almost everything by this author and always wait impatiently for the next one.
TinaMarie
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Christina Clark
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enamored

I have read this story so many times it's ridiculous. I love this author so much. I am in love with Ethan Cooper. Seriously turned on thru the pages. His Sair has grown on me.
Mitha
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5stars.
Melissa Stetten
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

Thrills, chills, romance, adventure, it's all here. Good, bad, sinners, redemption. Nice story line, not too heavy with endless backstory and characters you can enjoy.
Rise
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Some alpha men can be very demanding until they find the right woman to bring them down hard.
Jamoz23
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wonderful third time reread of this book.
First read years ago in REAL MEN LAST ALL NIGHT. Reread this time in TAKEN.
I really enjoyed this hot sexy tale with likeable characters.
You start off believing Sarah is this prim virgin with body piercings but boy does she have one hell of a background.
Loved all these other wounded vets’ characters. Pity Miss Leigh has not continued with more books in this series.
Previous review missing.
Sheila Melo
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot, Hot Hot Novella

"Ethan Cooper was a bad boy, and he knew it."

THE STORY: Ethan Cooper is a bad boy who runs the local bar. He is entranced with his next door neighbor Sarah Fox who Cooper believes is too good for him. Sarah has wanted Ethan since she moved next door two years ago. What occurs is a sexy novella with a small dash of danger because Sarah has dangerous secrets.

OPINION: I really liked this novella. It is very hot and I really liked the characters. The emphasis on the sexual relati
Angela Goodrich
I reviewed this book as part of the Taken anthology.

Oh my! Ethan Cooper is one seriously hot alpha male. I so enjoyed the scene with which Ms. Leigh opened Cooper's story ... it was certainly stimulating. Of all of the male leads in this anthology, I think Cooper may be my favorite. When he stops avoiding Miss Sarah and decides to give in to his attraction to Sarah, oh my goodness, I don't even know a word that can properly illustrate how much I enjoyed those scenes. But as Cooper admits his fee
Kathy
Jessie Potts
Dec 07, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
What it's about: For Lora Leigh fanatics, Cooper's Fall is being released today (Dec. 11) as an e-novella for the first time. It's originally published in the anthology Real Men Last All Night. Cooper's Fall is about Ethan and Sarah, an alpha male and a wounded heroine. Cooper is a biker and ex-military, while Sarah is inexperienced but tough. He witnesses her sunbathing and that's when things begin …

Why you should read it: It's a good novella about good old-fashioned falling in love and a myste
Cindi
Feb 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Cooper's Fall is about Ethan and Sarah, an alpha male and a wounded heroine. Cooper is a biker and ex-military, while Sarah is more inexperienced but she can hold her own. In this short story you get some spicy sex scenes, a mysterious past revealed and your happily ever after ending. Cooper’s Fall was 1st published in the anthology "Real Men Last All Night” in case it seems familiar it is this release is for 1st time available as standalone novella not a new story so just head's up ;)
mary
2.5ish

(view spoiler)
Michelle Tempted By Books
Standard SUPER hot Lora Leigh story. I liked the characters and the steam it was all around good. I think I might be getting a little sexed out though. I think for the standard Lora Leigh reader or new comer it will be a favorite.
Angela Verdenius
Mar 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this novella. Cooper is the Alpha hero, and boy, is he alpha! Love the fact that his workers were all ex-military and I'm wondering if Lora Leigh will feature any of them in their own books.
Anyway, good story, hot sex, and pretty much what you'd expect from one of Lora's hot books
Reba Dom
Aug 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Quick read with non-stop action from page one to the end! Great chemistry between the characters and a really good and complete story line. As always, Lora Leigh delivers!
Story: 4 stars
intimacy: 4 stars
Rae
Jan 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Small 82 page novella but I really enjoyed it. She could have easily made this a full novel because the characters were likable and I wanted more but it was pretty good for how short it was. I want a story about Jake.
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: didn-t-finish
I know this one was short, it just didn't capture my attention. I stopped reading about 2/3 of the way through. It was repetitive and flat. I'm usually a big fan of Mrs. Leigh, but this one just didn't do it for me.
Monika Mckay
Oct 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
I wish there was more of it!
Tracey
3.5 Stars. A brilliant little distraction of a book, which tempted me away from a longer story. Perfect for a lunchtime quickie. Hot Alpha males, sizzling sex scenes and an interesting plot. Yum.
Gigi
Dec 11, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
'Cooper's Fall,' is a very short, sexy, and compelling novella. It was a wonderful read!
Caroline
Dec 18, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2012
3 stars
Rjsmommy
Enjoyed this short and read the next one too. Looking forward to more.
Julie
Jan 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
One of the better short stories I've read. Really enjoyed it
Christy
Jan 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
This novella is fast-paced and hot! There is just enough character development and backstory to make it interesting beyond the sex scenes.
Goodreads Librari...: Description in German 2 12 May 16, 2018 11:44AM

• Dimitri (Her Russian Protector, #2)
  • Shadow's End (Elder Races, #9)
  • Ivan (Her Russian Protector, #1)
  • Nikolai (Her Russian Protector, #4)
  • A Very Russian Christmas (Her Russian Protector, #3.5)
  • Forged in Steele (KGI, #7)
  • Ghiaccio bollente
  • Yuri (Her Russian Protector, #3)
  • Dirty Bastard (Roughneck Billionaires, #3)
  • Close Quarters (Her SEAL Protector, #1)
  • Chasing Vivi (The Men of Crestview #2)
  • Marrying Emily (Delta Force Heroes, #4)
  • Ruined (The Knights of Ruin #1)
  • Max (Brothers in Blue #1)
  • Hang Tough (Blacktop Cowboys, #8)
  • Rescuing Harley (Delta Force Heroes #3)
  • Dirty Scoundrel (Roughneck Billionaires, #2)
  • Beauty in the Broken
Lora Leigh lives in the rolling hills of Kentucky, often found absorbing the ambience of this peaceful setting. She dreams in bright, vivid images of the characters intent on taking over her writing life, and fights a constant battle to put them on the hard drive of her computer before they can disappear as fast as they appeared. Lora’s family, and her writing life co-exist, if not in harmony, in ...more

Wounded Warriors (3 books)
  • Sheila's Passion (Wounded Warriors, #2)
  • Erin's Kiss (Wounded Warriors #3)