Start by marking “Atlanta Heat (Tempting SEALs #6)” as Want to Read:
Atlanta Heat (Tempting SEALs #6)

Atlanta Heat

(Tempting SEALs #6)

Atlanta Heat ― never before released as a standalone novella! Previously published in the anthology Rescue Me.

Em Delaney has wanted bad-boy Macey March for as long as she can remember. But as a Navy SEAL under the command of her overprotective godfather, Macey is off-limits to Em…until a kidnapping attempt forces them to share tantalizingly close quarters—and a forbidd
Published October 16th 2012 by St. Martin's Press (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Atlanta Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Atlanta Heat

Start your review of Atlanta Heat (Tempting SEALs #6)
Dianne
Feb 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Lots of spice, a good short story about a hard-edged Navy SEAL and the woman he secretly loves, who is definitely off limits!

Macey must rescue Emerson from kidnappers, the heat is rising between them, but Macey's CO is Em's godfather! With the rescue over, Em is kept in hiding until those behind the kidnapping are found. Unfortunately, the kidnappers had an inside mole and got to them first! Can Macey keep them safe? Will they live long enough for their happy ending?

Although the story is about M
Bonnie
Feb 23, 2013 rated it liked it
I was really glad Macey got a story of his own, but I was sad it was so short. We got a narrow point of view of this character. I would have hoped it would have been something I could really sink my teeth into, but enjoyed it anyway.
Nina
Sep 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
I always really liked Macey and his personality, now couple that with a spunk like Em and you have a very good story. I just wish this was a full novel, but we got a peek into Macey's life and what he's like between the sheets. ;) Wish the story had an epilogue, though.
Angel Padillo
I wish Macey would have gotten a full length novel.
Samantha
Jun 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Atlanta heat is Maceys story. After two years which seems to be the ongoing time to fight your attraction in this series, Emerson is taken by kidnappers. He and Nathan come to the rescue and of course Em qnd Macey are going to be hiding away waiting out the bad guy.

This one was not bad. But it wasn't great. Its spicy, short, and well there is a big snake. Emerson was a struggle for me as a character. She just was irritating and not 100 percent sure why. All in all decent read though.
Jamoz23
Read in TAKEN.
Macey and Emerson worked well as a couple.
Likeable plot with good characters. Had more story and less sex than previous books which I appreciated.
Sorry about Drack though, how sad.
Good story that obviously feeds on from previous books.
I had read Nathan’s story before this so have definitely read these out of order.
Have read and reviewed these books long ago, enjoyable rereading them.
CB
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-f, paperback
Sexy! Each book is following a formula but Lora Leigh writes each character so uniquely they are all very entertaining and HOT HOT HOT with intriguing stories that have you rooting for all the MC's all the way through, plus the stories build on each other and that just makes them even more engaging.
TinaMarie
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jeanine
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this book

This is a short book but, no less good. I like LoraLeigh's book especially the Navy Seals, the black ops and the related stories. I wish this book was longer...I want to hear more about all of their adventures.
Sharon
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
love the characters, I think Macey deserved a bigger story.
Jane
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another short, sexy read.
Marie
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars. I’ve loved Macey since he showed up in the earlier Tempting Seals series. I also like Emerson. Just too short.
Sara Duran
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nice quick read with action and sexual tension between Emmerson & Macey. I thought it was pretty interesting that there was some POV from Drack the anaconda. ...more
Janine
Mar 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Three stars only because it was so short. This was almost like a novella.
D Ivey
Sep 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Book was short. Would have liked it longer. Really loved the anaconda and her point of view.
Lashonta
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A seal and a goddaughter

One of favorite authors, I sometimes forget about! This story was pretty quick read. Enmerson was kidnapped and Macy needs to save her.
Ms. Romance Book Reviews
Sep 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is the 6th installation of Lora Leigh’s Tempting SEALs series.

This short and sexy read by Lora Leigh is hot, hot, hot. She is so great at creating lasting chemistry between Emerson Delaney and Mason ‘Macey’ March.

Macey is a Navy SEAL, and Emerson has spent her entire life around them. Her parents are both in the service and her godfather is Macey’s Admiral. Macey believes that the Admiral will have his blood if he messes with Emerson, but he just can’t seem to help himself.

Macey is a self-p
Angela Goodrich
I reviewed this book as part of the Taken anthology.

Seriously, how can you not love a self-proclaimed boob man? Especially when said love gets Macey busted down a rank when his commanding officer catches him in a compromising position with Em, the Admiral’s goddaughter. This a great read featuring a hot as sin Navy SEAL, a kidnap and rescue situation, an anaconda (and no, that’s not a euphemism, I mean an actual snake), and a safe house that might have a top-notch security system that apparently
ceecee
Oct 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Another good book from Lora Leigh. I enjoy reading this series. Even though these books are a little short, I still enjoy reading about each Seal member and finding how they find love.

In this book Macey, a Navy Seal, has to come to terms about how he feels for Emerson Delaney, the goddaughter to his commander. He's always known she's off limits to him, but almost loosing her has changed that. After almost losing her and tasting her, he knows he'll never get enough. Now on lockdown together and i
Michelle ✧✦serieslover✦✧
Atlanta Heat
Macey March and Emerson Em Delaney
3.5/5 Stars

Atlanta Heat is a novella, the sixth book of Tempting SEALs series by Lora Leigh. It was also part of the anthology, Rescue Me.

Favorite Quotes
"I love you, Macey. I've loved you for nearly two years. I love you so much that you terrify the hell out of me." -Em

"I love you, Emerson. I love you until sometimes I think I'm going to go insane if I don't hold you." -Macey
Fictionlove_alwaysforever
Why should you read this book in the series?🤔

Because it has those Perfect 5💫 and an anaconda 🐍 !
1. This series has yumm-licious characters! Swooon...😍
2. An awesome plot, seamlessly blended characters and a perfect storyline you can get lost into!🤩
3. It has love, friendship, loyalty, suspense, romance and action - in short a perfect whirlwind drama set right here!😋
4. Because Macey is a Bad boy and Em is his Badass girl !😘
5. Because you are a Romance-addict and this is your next fix!🤭
Alison G.
Feb 15, 2013 rated it did not like it
Wow! This book ended like I didn't think it would. It was a short little book. At first I thought it was gonna be a military Seal book where they are trying to protect the admirals god-daughter. Thats what it was at first, but it turned into a WAY different story! Ill leave it at that. And I am surprised that I didnt have a dream about a snake last night cause there was an anaconda in the story. I HATE SNAKES!
Shawna
2 ½ stars – Romantic Suspense

Read as part of the Rescue Me anthology.
Mara
Nov 04, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance, novella
A very short novella. It's one of the very few books by Ms Leigh that I could not stand. I didn't like either leading characters and I probably suffer from cabin fever, too. 'Cause I wanted to murder them :)

I can't really pinpoint what exactly I found wrong. I really disliked it and skipped-read.
April
Jan 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Macey was a fav of mine throughout the series! to say I was excited about this story is a vast understatement!! It did not disappoint! Super steamy and a great story to boot! I love a bossy Alpha male!
Vicky Fioravante
Jul 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Final book in the series... I would love to read one more where every character returns and we get updates on weddings, families, babies, etc.... A short story would be the icing on the cake !!!!
AnnaBanana
Aug 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is another one I read as part of an anthology and have since reread many times. I love Lora's novellas so much! There is just something about these men that I can't get enough of. And Mace, oh man, he's a hottie! ;)
Brandy
Sep 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
No surprise that I really liked this book! Lora Leigh is an awesome writer and even though this was a short story she delivered on a good story with steamy scenes and just enough sexual tension to make this book awesome!
Elizabeth Gianquinto
Okay

This story was okay. There wasn't a lot of lead up to the kidnapping. It just felt rushed and unorganized. In the book dangerous games Macey is 6'6" and here he is 6'4 or 6'5. Felt like there was a lot missing in the storyline.
Lee Cowen
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tempted is correct.

Lora Leigh is one of my absolute favorite authors. Her stories suck you in until you're not sure what just happened and then bam you're hooked. You can't wait for your next fix.

• After the Storm (KGI, #8)
  • Forged in Steele (KGI, #7)
  • Let Me Be the One (San Francisco Sullivans, #6; The Sullivans, #6)
  • Safe at Last (Slow Burn, #3)
  • Just One Touch (Slow Burn, #5)
  • When Day Breaks (KGI, #9)
  • Desert Heat
  • Tropical Heat (T-FLAC, #11.5)
  • Riding Temptation (Wild Riders, #2)
  • Rough (Wolf Ranch, #1)
  • Riding Wild (Wild Riders, #1)
  • Tucker (Buckhorn Brothers #5.6)
  • Come A Little Bit Closer (San Francisco Sullivans, #7; The Sullivans, #7)
  • If You Were Mine (San Francisco Sullivans, #5; The Sullivans, #5)
  • Dimitri (Her Russian Protector, #2)
  • Shifter (Includes: Warriors of Poseidon #2.5; Breeds #11.5; Feline Breeds, #9; Children of the Sea Prequel)
  • Riding on Instinct (Wild Riders, #3)
  • Riding the Night (Wild Riders, #4)
Lora Leigh lives in the rolling hills of Kentucky, often found absorbing the ambience of this peaceful setting. She dreams in bright, vivid images of the characters intent on taking over her writing life, and fights a constant battle to put them on the hard drive of her computer before they can disappear as fast as they appeared. Lora’s family, and her writing life co-exist, if not in harmony, in ...more

Tempting SEALs (5 books)
  • Dangerous Games (Tempting SEALs, #2)
  • For Maggie's Sake (Tempting SEALs #3)
  • Hidden Agendas (Tempting SEALs, #4)
  • Killer Secrets (Tempting SEALs,  #5)