Start by marking “Only Want You” as Want to Read:
Only Want You

Only Want You

Evelyn Harris.
Twenty-eight-year-old assistant project manager.
Has a great life.
Loving (nosy) family.
Supportive best friends.
The problem? Her love life is going nowhere. After a few failed relationships, laughable blind dates, and online dating fiascos, Evelyn is about ready to give up on love and commit entirely to her career.
Things change when she meets James.

James Westb
Paperback, 1st Edition, 320 pages
Published March 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Only Want You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only Want You

Start your review of Only Want You
Angie
The desire to have someone's arms wrapped around my body, holding me tight, talking about silly things into the wee hours before falling asleep to the sounds of our beating hearts.... It seemed so simple, yet so sweet.

This story was lovely in its simple take on an age-old dilemma--how does a modern and successful woman balance her work, personal, and family life without caving under pressure? Evelyn is smart and focused on getting a promotion when James gets hired at her work. Even though th
DarkDamsel
Mar 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I really wanted to love this but...

3 Stars for a great storyline. This bwwm office romance started out slow and stayed there...James pursued but our heroine Evelyn was to wimpy for me.
LaTanya Galloway
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Super sweet

Ah, such a frustratingly sweet story. Evelyn was rightfully cautious of the budding romance with James....but her hot and cold thing was exhausting. Though she had every right to be, being a woman of color in a white, male dominated field, she was overly cautious of falling for James, even though once she did, the very thing she feared happened anyway. Loved the back story of James and his family as well as Evelyn and hers. Glad that she and her sister was able to resolve their issue
Micaiah
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
James and Evelyn found love where they least expected it, in the workplace. Policy would threaten their newfound romance, but sometimes love reigns supreme despite the odds. Glad to see family misunderstandings were settled. Hopefully we'll hear from Ben and Naji next.
T.M.  Pigatt
Mar 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok

The story was okay. I had to skip some parts but I still believe it's worth a read. Like the end.
Jenia
Erika
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
Disappointing

The premise of the book was good but I felt like the protagonists were more college kids that 28 year old professionals. Evelyn behavior was childish. To blame their kisses and night together on drinks is silly. Also, as she noticed herself, given how she’d been passed over before and clearly could see it with her interactions with her boss, it was ridiculous to be so attached to that job. As a professional she should have started to search for a new job the minute she realized her
AmiNickris
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Little slow but good

I have this 4stars for two reasons...it started out and stayed slow for awhile and the constant use of " amble" and " mosey. " this author has written at least ten books. Somewhere along the line, I know she has had to have acquired a thesauraus.Please put it to use next time. The story itself was nice, not too dramatic. There was some backstory that could have been explored like his parents, his friend and his fiance.Also Evelyn and her sisters acrimonious relationship.they
☆Monica
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

This is not my typical reading choice, I think it would be considered NA, and that’s not my preference. The book itself was good and the writing was on point. I would recommend this book but I personally would not read it again.

This is a story about James and Evelyn, who go from coworkers to lovers, but they have obstacles bc they are not supposed to date. I didn’t enjoy the back and forth Evelyn did but I understand the why. They actually take time to get to know one another and form a goo
evette w
Nov 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Good Stuff

This was a sweet contemporary romance with a old fashion feel to it. I love that we get to feel the build up to this relationship and to get to feel the chemistry. The story moves effortlessly, so that I you are not stuck and become bored . This was just such an enjoyable read,with just enough drama thrown in, to give it some omp.
Teinevai
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Slow building romance, there were obstacles in place. I'd say this was a clean romance, there was sex but it didn't go into a lot of detail which was pretty good, lets you use your imagination on what happens or not😜

AUDREY A REDDIE
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
More!

This is one of those books that you wish would continue. I would love to know how everything goes, and what happened with the other characters that are in the book, while catching up with the main one's lives.
Nancy  L Thompson
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful surprise!!!

Al I can say is that if Shane writes more IR books like this one, she will have a fan for life. I enjoyed the fact that the love scenes were not as graphic as most books now. I loved that. And also loved that there was no instalust. Great job!!!
Myrline Pierre
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Love Story

I liked that the story mirrored real life. Sometimes good things happen when you least expect it. And everything has a cost. The writing was good and engaging.
HI5O
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love

Evelyn was annoying with her indecisiveness regarding their relationship. James had the patience of a saint. Somehow losing their jobs was the best thing that ever happened.
Tewanna
Apr 18, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Where Love is Found
  • Hike, Hike, Baby
  • Something Real (Atlanta Outlaws)
  • Until My Last Breath ( Townsend Series # 0.5)
  • Mr. Vega
  • Carter (Me Three Movement #1)
  • Jacob's Song
  • Emanuel's Heat
  • Hard Sell: A Texas Heat Romance
  • An Alpha's Trust
  • Mr. West (Mister #2)
  • Broken (Surrender Book 1)
  • Baby Be Mine: New York City (Love in the City, #2)
  • Declan (Me Three Movement Book 2)
I'm a writer of contemporary romance, suspense, and fantasy. I live in Rhode Island with my hubby. Aside from writing, I enjoy blogging, reading, listening to music and watching movies.

Connect with me on facebook.com/authorshanemorgan, instagram.com/shanemwrites or via my website http://shanemorganwrites.com