Start by marking “Vampires Gone Wild (Vamp City, #1.5; Love at Stake, #13.5; Diaries of an Urban Panther, #3.5)” as Want to Read:

Vampires Gone Wild

(Love at Stake #13.5)

V is for VampWoman by Kerrelyn Sparks

Pamela decides to shed her prim and proper ways for spandex and a mask to help fight the Malcontents. Now if only she weren't so distracted by the sexy vampire fighting by her side . . .

A Forever Love by Pamela Palmer

Trapped in Vamp City, Lukas has been unable to return to the beauty who stole his heart. But now that she's stumbled into
Published February 12th 2013 by Avon Impulse

To ask other readers questions about Vampires Gone Wild, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampires Gone Wild

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
I only read V is for Vampwoman so the rating is for that book alone!
Kim Falconer
Sep 25, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
October 14: I've just about nailed my contribution to this anthology, which is good as it's due on the 22nd! lol Super fun to write. So thrilled to be published with these wonderful authors. Can't wait to read them all! Out Feb 12, 2013.

S. Rutherford
--Posted 10/24/2013--
Now finished with Blood and Water by Kim Falconer. It was a pleasant read, taking place in San Francisco in the early 1900s. Anyone who reads it needs to know some basic history, as it discusses the massive earthquake and how it's destroyed the town, which gives way to the iconic structuring of the Golden Gate Bridge. At the same time, any potential reader must keep in mind that there is a reason for every segment being written with a time and date stamp--but you won't find
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
V is for VampWoman 2*
Pam wants to try and help fight the Malcontents. In the past, she has been afraid and cowardly.
Now she wants to change that. Mikhail has secretly admired Pam from afar (but thought she was vain/selfish, etc).
I used to really like this series. But as it has gone on (and on), I've just lost interest. This series was one of the first paranormals I read, so it will always have a special place in my heart. There are other series that I've liked more. I found myself not really c
Ren Puspita
Four supernatural story, four vampire tales that make sure you will go wild in the night...

V is for Vampwoman

Mikhail Korollov had loved Lady Pamela Smythe-Worthing for 200 years, but afraid to court her since he think she's just woman full of vain and selfish. As for Lady Pam herself, she's done with being coward and go to Albania to help Mikhail and his comrade to battle Malcontent, the bad vampire. Who knows that Mikhail, this big bad brute and Viking all the way can make her dead heart beatin
Amy
Jan 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
A definite 4 and 1/2 stars grouping! Was even introduced to a new writer, Kim Falconer, whom I'm going to be reading more books by. : )

V IS FOR VAMPWOMAN by Kerrelyn Sparks
The novella, V IS FOR VAMPWOMAN by Kerrelyn Sparks is a great addition to the Love At Stakes series and a sheer delight to see Mikhail getting his story. I do wish this had been a full-length because I would have loved watching them fight, spar, tease, and fall in love with each other. Pam is a delight - shades of Lucy Arnaz d
Beth
Vampires Gone Wild is an anthology, with works from Kerrelyn Sparks, Amanda Arista, Pamela Palmer and Kim Falconer.

V is for VampWoman by Kerrelyn Sparks
This is a novella from the Love at Stakes Series. Pam, one of the original vamp harem members, has decided that she is no longer taking the cowards way out and will be battling the malcontents as VampWoman. Showing up in the middle of a battle in a spandex costume, Pam finally grabs Mikhail’s full attention.

A wonderful combination of humor with
Jessica Grogan
Feb 16, 2013 rated it did not like it
Arshia
Jan 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Had to download it for the Kerrelyn Sparks novella! Mikhail and Pam were so sexy and cute together. The best part about anthologies is that I get a chance to try out new authors. I liked the writing style of the other three authors so I will have to pick up some new books... oh darn ;)
Irene
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
V is for VampWoman by Kerrelyn Sparks was quite nice - I enjoyed listening about Mikhail and Pam. A Forever Love by Pamela Palmer was also very entertaining, but after reading the blurb for the next book in the series I saw that it goes a different route. First Dates Are Hell by Amanda Arista was hard to get into for me. Didn't care about any of them. Blood and Water by Kim Falconer was unexpected and also entertaining.
Stephanie
Jan 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Originally posted at Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust

VAMPIRES GONE WILD — So Much Better Than Spring Break!

VAMPIRES GONE WILD
Anthology
Kerrelyn Sparks, Pamela Palmer, Amanda Arista, Kim Falconer
February 12, 2013
Print Length: 100 pages
Avon Impulse /HarperCollins Publishers

Vampires Gone Wild brings together four paranormal romance novellas by Kerrelyn Sparks, Pamela Palmer, Amanda Arista, and Kim Falconer, authors and bloggers at Supernatural Underground.

Kerrelyn Sparks’s demure Pamela and sexy vampi
Katie_la_geek
Jan 03, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook-arc, adult
Vampires Gone Wild is an anthology made up of 4 vampire romances written by different authors. Generally it was an ok collection, I enjoyed every story but there was only one that I truly loved and that was First Dates are Hell by Amanda Arista.

Vampires Gone Wild by Kerrelyn Sparks:

This novella was alright; to be honest I think you need to have read more books from the Love at Stake series to truly get this one. It was written well but I couldn’t get into it. I felt like the characters had a bac
Kanya
Mar 22, 2013 rated it it was ok
My comment is for Kerrelyn's story only. English is not my first language and it's hard for me to be interested in new series when I dont't read the books in order. I tried to read the stories from the other authors in the anthology, but I lost interest and couldn't finish them. Sorry...

That being said, I read the whole Love at Stake series (in order!) and it's the best paranormal romance series I've read. I loved every character in every book... well except Lady Pam. I could'nt stand her wannab
Myndi
Oct 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This review is only for the Love at Stake part of the anthology at this time.

I have to admit that Lady Pamela was never one of my favorite characters. I always found her rather annoying. I was happy with this little novella though, it let us see into the Lady Pamela that we never got to know before. Her story, like so many of the vamps, is rather heartbreaking. I love how she chose to overcome her feelings of inadequacy, and I love how she found her true love. Short of course, but oh so sweet!
The Window Seat
Feb 07, 2013 rated it liked it
I chose this anthology because of the first novella by Ms. Sparks. I have read all of the Love at Stake series and I have had such fun laughing and crying with her characters. It was a no-brainer for me to read this installment! The others included however, were all new to me, so here are my thoughts about them!

For the full review, please go to http://www.thewindowseat13.com/2013/0...
AL
Dec 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it-done-it
V is for VampWoman by Kerrelyn Sparks was Lady Pamela and Mikhail's! What a funny, great sweet book. I totally adored and loved it. I can't wait for the next one. This book was short, wanted more :( but I'll wait for Dougal's. Love your world you create Kerrelyn!
C.A. Szarek
Feb 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
I bought this anthology cuz l ADORE Pamela Palmer. I had never read the other three authors in the book, but l very much enjoyed all four stories. Enough to hunt down the series that the other stories showcased! Was some good stuff! Check it out. You won't be disappointed!
Amanda
Jan 28, 2013 rated it it was ok
I only read the sparks one

Basically it's cheesy and I feel Mikhail was left out of a bigger novel he deserved. You know nothing about him other than a cursory overview of his character. And vampwoman?? Really?! God awful
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/bo...

Readers are in for major fun and entertainment when they dive into this compilation of awesome stories by four very talented and creative authors. I expected to find at least one story that was hit or miss but every one showcased why these authors are at the top of their game.

V is for VampWoman by Kerrelyn Sparks

In the first few paragraphs there is this one sentence about the hero, Mikhail. “…one thing Mikhail valued, it was a life fr
Theresa
Jun 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 short stories about vampires. I always hesitate slightly with anthologies. I look forward to the story that brought me to it, but I’m not sure whether the rest will be worth reading or not. Sometimes I’m pleasantly surprised, sometimes not.

1) ‘V is for Vamp Woman’ by Kerrelyn Sparks. 13.5 of the ‘Love is at Stake’ series. 4 stars. Features Mikhail Kirillov, one of Zoltan’s men, coven master of E. Europe and Lady Pamela Smythe-Worthing. A sweet, corny story as Pamela tries to find the courage t
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Kitty's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 STARS

“V is for Vampwoman” by Kerrelyn Sparks.
I always know that when I open a book and see the word “malcontents” I am being thrust back into the world of the Dragonisti’s and what a fun time I am going to have. Even though “V” was a short story, I wasn’t disappointed in the least.

It was wonderful to see Mikhail Kirillov face the love of his life and finally conquer her. He’s been in love with Pamela since the first time he saw her on the D
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

With this collection you will love Vampires even more. Great collection of short stories that will leave you wanting more from Authors Kerrelyn Sparks, Pamela Palmer, Amanda Arista and Kim Falconer. I loved this series and all the stories within it. This is a must have for any paranormal fan.
Amy "the book-bat"
I chose this collection because of the Kerrelyn Sparks entry. I loved it, funny as always. The other three stories were pretty good, but I had never heard of a vampiric merperson before. that was weird to me.
Kesha
Nov 27, 2017 rated it liked it
First Dates are Hell(Diaries of an Urban Panther) was my favorite. I've never read anything by this author but I will definitely put her on my To Read List. V is for VampWoman was my next favorite. Didn't like A Forever Love or Blood and Water.
Louisa
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These stories were just so great, and so funny, and so original! Absolutely loved reading them! Now I can read more of the Love at Stake series and Vamp City! Yeah!
Dawn
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Of the four stories there was only one that captured my attention. Mot likely to read more my these authors. Just not for me.
Renee
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed it.
Yvonne
Sep 28, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't even get thru the first story, it was so bad. I may try again sometime in the distant future.
Beno
Jul 30, 2018 rated it liked it
that was surprisingly good
kittykat
Dec 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-read
Rating is for First Dates Are Hell (Diaries of an Urban Panther, #3.5) by Amanda Arista only as I have not read the others.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Sugarplums and Scandal  (Love at Stake #2.5; Bed-and-Breakfast Mysteries #22.5)
  • A Kiss of Blood (Vamp City, #2)
  • Highland Beast (MacNachton Vampires, #6)
  • Bitten by Cupid (Includes: Argeneau #12.5; Offspring #2.5; Feral Warriors #3.5)
  • Haven (Tranquilli Bloodline, #1)
  • The Real Werewives of Vampire County (Guardians of Eternity, #8.5)
  • Unbound (Time Hunters #2.5, Shifters Unbound #4.5, The Elementals #1.5)
  • It Happened One Valentine's Day: An Avon Romance Valentine's Day Sampler
  • Blood by Moonlight (Includes: The Asylum Tales #1.5)
  • Entangled
  • Unleashed (Dark Ones #7.5)
  • Kiss of Temptation (Deadly Angels, #3)
  • Supernatural (Lords of Deliverance, #1.5; Demonica, #6.5; Guardians of Eternity, #7.6; Nightwalkers, #1.5; Dragon Kin, #0.4)
  • First Blood (Laws of the Blood, #5.5; Vegas Vampires, #5; Vampire Babylon, #3.5; The Guardians, #3.5)
Kerrelyn Sparks apparently has issues with reality. After writing more than a dozen books about vampires, she has now completely gone off the deep end and wound up on another planet. But how thrilling that she can share this magical new world with her readers! Although she is best known (so far) for the Love at Stake series, which has hit as high as number 5 on the New York Times list and 22 on th ...more

Love at Stake (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
  • Vamps and the City (Love at Stake, #2)
  • Be Still My Vampire Heart (Love at Stake, #3)
  • The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake, #4)
  • All I Want for Christmas is a Vampire (Love at Stake, #5)
  • Secret Life of a Vampire (Love at Stake, #6)
  • Forbidden Nights with a Vampire (Love at Stake, #7)
  • The Vampire and the Virgin (Love at Stake, #8)
  • Eat Prey Love (Love at Stake, #9)
  • Vampire Mine (Love at Stake, #10)