Start by marking “Acceptance (Acceptance Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Acceptance (Acceptance Trilogy, #1)

Read Book

Acceptance (Acceptance Trilogy, #1)

For more than two thousand years, a small community of humans has lived in harmony with vampires, giving their blood and obedience in exchange for protection. And for all that time, it’s been a peaceful occupation.

When Kalyn Reid comes of age and pledges herself to the vampires, she has no reason to worry. She’s paired with Anselm for her training, and she couldn’t ask for
Published August 31st 2012 (first published August 29th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Acceptance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Acceptance

Start your review of Acceptance (Acceptance Trilogy, #1)
Jeann (Happy Indulgence)
This review has also been posted on my Happy Indulgence Blog. Check it out for more reviews!

Acceptance is about a group of humans (the Yaechahre) who willingly pledge to given their blood to the vampires (or Canichmeh). Kalyn Reid is one such human who has just turned 16 and has accepted to become a Yaechahre. The vampire she's assigned to is Anselm, a handsome, polite, respectful man who she's had her eye on for years. As she finds out about the beliefs and the rigid constraints of being a Yaec
Ioana
Kalyn is one of the Yaechahre, people who pledge themselves to vampires, promising to obey and feed them in exchange for their protection. Anselm, the vampire she gets, is gorgeous, calm, patient and he's been her crush for years now. Being paired with him is both nerve wrecking and awesome, for Kalyn, and everything seems to be going well until people start dying, another vampire gets kidnapped and her, Anselm and Micah must find the one responsible.

So what makes Acceptance different from any o
Michelle Proulx
Oct 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I was a bit worried when I heard it was a vampire story, as I’ve read some terrible vampire books just trying to jump on the Twilight bandwagon, but Acceptance is absolutely fantastic. Keri presents her readers with a new, unexpectedly religious take on vampires that hooked me in from page one, and if not for my need to sleep and work, I wouldn’t have put it down.

Kalyn is a wonderful protagonist—smart, funny, and, above all, gutsy. I loved reading about her interactions with A
Celeste Dewolfe
Lauren
Feb 25, 2018
Smitten
Jun 15, 2019
Keri Peardon graduated from Hollins University in Roanoke, VA in 2001 with a B.A. in History and a strong background in creative writing. She is a life-long resident of Tennessee and is currently employed as a legal assistant to a private-practice attorney. In addition to writing, she is active in medieval re-enacting and does too many handicrafts.

News & Interviews