Start by marking “Undefeated” as Want to Read:
Undefeated

Undefeated

He's a hard man, toughened and tried in the streets of Scotland, and he's finally getting what's due to him: fame, fortune, and the means to provide for his sister. The eyes of the world are upon him as he travels to the United States, ready to make his international debut, and they are watching more closely than he could ever imagine.
He hadn't expected to cross paths wit
Published September 13th 2012 by Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Undefeated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undefeated

Jennifer Gadd
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Two of the things that are not on my Top Things I Like list are boxing and romance novels. Interestingly enough, however, one thing currently ON my list is this novel by Armada West. That's because it's the relationships that are at the center of the story. Sharply-drawn, three-dimensional, and very flawed, but still likeable, characters interact with competing and compelling conflicts. When the Gloves Come Off is a fast-moving and action-packed power struggle between people who are used to gett ...more
CaffeinatedFae
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was first introduced to Armada West when I read her vampire series war/SONG and I definitely fell in love with her writing style. I was a little hesitant to read this one simply because it was in a different style than the last one. When the Gloves Come Off is a contemporary romance that has basically everything you could want. It has hot sex scenes, decently developed characters, mafia men, shoot outs and a plot that will keep you guessing.

I'm an avid romance reader and I find that many of th
Debbie
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Let me start by saying I love Julian and Rhiannon. The story is great (if not a bit frustrating at times.) All in all, I think its a really good story. There are mobsters an fighters. The editing needs a little work or maybe the formatting but to be gfs air I converted a PDF version to Kindle. Really amazing story!
TDCbookreviews
Unfortunately I was unable to get into this one. Something about the writing style, and the story overall just couldn't hold my attention.

The premise was intriguing and while the first few chapters had me wondering what was going to happen, I was soon skimming through and jumping chapters.
Khelsey Jackson
Oct 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Julian Moore is the undefeated boxer from Scotland, he went from having nothing to having everything. He doesn’t look like your average boxer, he is far too pretty, and he knows it just like anyone that sees him. When Rhiannon first sees him she is hypnotized, he takes her breath away.

I read this book fast, but loved every second of it. It may be short but Armada West doesn’t skip of any detail, you will be dreaming of Moore. You will be left wanting Moore! I HIGHLY recommend this book, so what
Kami
Oct 30, 2012 rated it it was ok
Thats all? Thats how you end a book? Really!
Besides the absolute lack of good dialogue, this book could have really gone somewhere, but it didnt it ended and all I can feel about the book is let down. I cant find anywhere that it is part of a series so I dont have that to look forward to either. Too bad. At least it was free.
Lindsay
Jan 03, 2019
Melanie Helms
Jan 03, 2019
Undefeated? More like unfinished 1 1 Aug 09, 2014 06:03PM
Armada West is an American author of paranormal and contemporary romance. Originally hailing from eerie upstate New York, West draws from her personal experiences with the supernatural for inspiration. West is a member of the Nashville BDSM scene.
“Her heartbeat was a broken metronome.” 0 likes
“If he didn’t know better, he’d think she needed protecting. Even with the knowledge that she was strong and powerful, the urge was there to hunt and gather food and thump his fists on his chest like a caveman. It was carnal. It was primal.” 0 likes