Start by marking “Mirrored Deception” as Want to Read:
Mirrored Deception

Mirrored Deception

Jayla Ralston is running. After her apartment break in, she decided to get away from life and her overbearing twin sister. She finds the perfect Maine hide away to make some changes - The Cliffhouse Bed and Breakfast. It was perfect...until the phone calls resumed - kicking her paranoia into high gear.

Trenton Montgomery is out for revenge. It has taken him ten years to re
Published September 20th 2012 by Createspace (first published September 19th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Mirrored Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mirrored Deception

Kerry Reis
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-version
Jayla Ralston's life seems to be crashing around her. The male roommate, whom she had just kicked out for his obsessive behavior toward her, has just returned while she was out and trashed her apartment, causing her overbearingly protective identical twin sister, Jenna, to demand Jayla seek protection. Instead, as soon as Jayla is alone, she packs a bag and her laptop, then jumps in her car and drives off, hoping to find peace. Hours later, she comes upon a large Victorian house on the Maine coa ...more
Tessa Onabigon
Aug 23, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-reviewed
Won from a CoffeeTimeRomance Giveaway!

After a break-in at her apartment leaves her shaken, Jayla Ralston is in desperate need of a change of scenery. Packing a bag, she hits the road. Spotting the charming and quaint Cliffhouse Bed and Breakfast, Jayla checks in for a little R & R. Slowly the stress from her overprotective sister and the paranoia caused by the break-in melt away, allowing Jayla to fully enjoy her stay at the beautiful inn... and her brief, yet completely sensuous encounters
Joni
Oct 22, 2012 rated it liked it
Goodreads Giveaway Book.

Two sets of twins…. Twist and turns....who is who...good starter for a mystery writer.

The writing was simple, sometimes too simple. I can see where she was going with the story line but it didn’t take me where I wanted to go. Everything was over explained by each character….I didn’t buy into the revenge; it didn’t make sense for the main character to be so upset.

For a younger crowd this would be a great book to read, but for a more seasoned reader, not so much.

I will howe
Christina Manning
Jan 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Great book! I really loved Emma's writing style and her descriptiveness. I really felt like I was walking through the grounds of the bed and breakfast with Jayla.
I would have given this book a 5, but I felt like the ending was rushed. I was really enjoying the book and so into what was going to happen next and felt like I was kind of left hanging.
Still a great, fun, and quick read. I would recommend it.
Becca
Nov 14, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: modern-us-lit
Thanks to good reads and the author for this First Reads giveaway!
I managed to sympathize somewhat with the protagonist, but overall I thought the characters were poorly developed, especially Tristan. The writing was disappointing as well. It was full of cliches.
Kristina Franken
Oct 22, 2012
Shelly
Melissa
rated it did not like it
May 28, 2015