Start by marking “New Day, New You: 366 Devotions for Enjoying Everyday Life” as Want to Read:
New Day, New You: 366 Devotions for Enjoying Everyday Life

New Day, New You: 366 Devotions for Enjoying Everyday Life

4.49  ·  Rating details ·  405 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Joyce Meyer stresses the importance of spending even just a few minutes every morning with God. Beginning each day this way is an opportunity to get off on the right foot and to set the tone for the day.
Published October 24th 2007 by FaithWords (first published October 18th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about New Day, New You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Day, New You

Ajoque
Wonderfully inspirational and encouraging! A very well put together archive of Joyce's most inspiring works. Each daily devotional is precise and to the point!

Always the right message at the right time; it gives me just enough hope to live each day to it's fullest. This books is a blessing in disguise.
Teresa
Apr 14, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone!
Recommended to Teresa by: Sylvia..
This book has devotions for enjoying life, on for each day. I like to take & make time in the mornings to read the days devotion, to start my mood & day right. It was given to me as a gift, and it really helps me to start off on the right foot, and to put God 1st in all I do.
Amber Smith
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had purchased this book at a women of faith conference and enjoyed reading it and hated to put it down daily it was a really good book I ended up giving it to my mother-in-law when she was diagnosed with cancer so she would have something inspirational to read daily and she told me that she enjoyed the book as well and when she passed away the book was returned to me and there was a letter inside that she had written to me. there are few material things in my life that mean a lot to me and tha ...more
Ellen
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Thank god for Joyce Meyers teachings.
Krissy
Aug 19, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I love this devotional! It always gives me just what I need at the right time.
Juliene
Jan 01, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faith, own-it
Read this every day! I need to get a new one for next year though!
Connie
Jan 13, 2013 rated it it was ok
She has some good points to make & I appreciate her down-to-earth speaking style. I just cannot get into all of her excessive parenthetical remarks that I find so unnecessary & annoying. It breaks up the reading way too much. Unfortunately, I had to put this book away. Haven't read any other books by her yet, but hope they aren't all like this.
Morgan
Jun 23, 2016 rated it did not like it
Different philosophical beliefs. I don't get into the idea that God "led" me to do a cleanse. I think He gave us free will to choose what we do, including cleanses. I also think we have negative thoughts and positive thoughts and they are just that- thoughts. It was interesting to hear the differences in faith beliefs but her books are not for me.
Donna
Feb 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an awesome devotional! It's not dated for specific years, but specific dates so you can read it any year. Many times her words from God seemed to speak directly to what I'm facing. It's the second (or third) of her devotionals that I've read straight through over the course of a year.
Maxine (Booklover Catlady)
Great devotional! I love the way Joyce speaks in plain English
D
Nov 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is a great little book with positive, bible based readings for each day. Typical Joyce Meyers. I really enjoyed it!
Jennifer Caccavale
Aug 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Another Devotional I read daily
Shalonda Williams-McClendon
Having the daily words from this book, I have been inspired many of days. With the sharing of stories and real life events, it is good for everyday devotion.
Georgene Zakery
Aug 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
Very encouraging!
CINDY CAROLE
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: devotionals
Top of the line" Spiritual Food for beginning of the day!"
chris
Sep 28, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Short daily inspirational stories for everyday life.
Jul 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Good way to start each day!
Wyvonna
Jun 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: excellent-read
EXCELLENT READ
Elaine Bahr
Jul 11, 2008 rated it really liked it
I read this every night before I go to bed!
Heather
Nov 17, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own
I read this every morning at work....starts day off great!
Molly Giddens
Oct 21, 2009 rated it it was amazing
I loved that this book gave me small doses of scripture with Joyce's commentary to help guide me. It was the perfect way to start my day!
Gwen
Dec 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book got me through a trying period in my life. Each devotional reading spoke to me. I truly enjoy Joyce Meyer's teachings.
Michelle Henderson
I use this daily.
Hope
Jan 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ongoing
This book, I'm currently reading and thanks to it, it's gotten me through MANY Dark days of 2010. Thank you God.
Alicia
Apr 21, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
really enjoyed this one because it has some very funny stuff in it as well!
Bridget
Aug 10, 2008 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: joyce-meyer
Have this CD series
Kathleen
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written, Joyce brings out some very important realities of the Bible and writes it in a way that is easy to understand.
Heather
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read. It will help anyone.
Roxanne
  • The First Drop of Rain
  • The One Year Love Language Minute Devotional
  • Sin Boldly: A Field Guide for Grace
  • Become a Better You Daily Readings
  • Borderline Personality Disorder Demystified: An Essential Guide for Understanding and Living with BPD
  • Holiness Day by Day: Transformational Thoughts for Your Spiritual Journey
  • Shopping for Time: How to Do It All and Not Be Overwhelmed
  • Change The World: Recovering The Message And Mission Of Jesus
  • 25 Days, 26 Ways to Make This Your Best Christmas Ever
  • The Magnificent Obsession
  • Pure Pleasure: Why Do Christians Feel So Bad about Feeling Good?
  • A Cup of Comfort Women of the Bible Devotional: Daily Reflections Inspired by Scripture's Most Beloved Heroines
Joyce Meyer is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. A New York Times bestselling author, Joyce’s books have helped millions of people find hope and restoration through Jesus Christ. Through Joyce Meyer Ministries, Joyce teaches on a number of topics with a particular focus on how the Word of God applies to our everyday lives. Her candid communication style allows her to share openl ...more
“If you feel pressed, confused, controlled, or stressed about something, then it is not of God; that is not how He works. Instead, the Holy Spirit will gently “reveal, (declare, disclose, transmit)” the truth to you.” 2 likes
“Take responsibility for your anger and learn to deal with it—process it and bring closure to it, and that will relieve the pressure.” 0 likes