Start by marking “Georgia Witness: A Contemporary Oral History of the State” as Want to Read:
Georgia Witness: A Contemporary Oral History of the State

Georgia Witness: A Contemporary Oral History of the State

Take a step back in history and watch events unfold through the eyes of those who lived it. Meet senators and musicians, lawyers and doctors. Meet people from all walks of life and learn the thread that binds them all together to make the state of Georgia great.
Published June 29th 2012 by Deer Hawk Publications (first published June 27th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Georgia Witness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Georgia Witness

Start your review of Georgia Witness: A Contemporary Oral History of the State
Jeanie Loiacono
Feb 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Aurelia
Sep 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this book. It was poignant and interesting. The interviews he got from different people across the state were varied and fun. These are people we should be looking up to, people who have and are making a difference. I learned so much that I never would have reading this history. I couldn't put it down!
Jarrad Holbrook
Emma
Jul 30, 2018
Kathy
Aug 03, 2017
I was born in England to a mother who served as a WAFF on eight RAF fighter stations during World War II and a father who served as a navigator in the Pacific during that war on the USS Taylor, a Fletcher class destroyer that earned nine battle stars. Much to my good fortune, our family relocated first to Alabama, then Georgia, where I grew up on a small barrier island off the Georgia coast. St. S ...more