Start by marking “Halloween Hunk (Halloween Treats #2)” as Want to Read:
Halloween Hunk (Halloween Treats #2)

Halloween Hunk

(Halloween Treats #2)

Don Rutherford is starting completely over.

New job. New town. New life.

Marcos has an undeniable attraction for the hunk who just moved in. He’s just getting over a bad break up and a jealous boyfriend, but it’s time to move on and Don has a set of green eyes he could lose himself in. His strawberry blond hair falls to his shoulders and is reminiscent of Conan the Barbarian
Published September 12th 2012 by Hot Tropica Books

To ask other readers questions about Halloween Hunk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Halloween Hunk

Don Bradshaw
Oct 16, 2013 rated it it was ok
I should have listened to the other reviewers because this book was just bad. The characters were flat and one dimensional especially Don. The story read poorly and the way that Don and Marcos spoke did not feel like real guys talking. Pass this one by.
Vio
Nope sorry this didn't appeal, too many other stories to read than trying to struggle through this. Not engaging enough and the Mc's were not a hit with me, plus the writing was mediocre at best.
Chris, the Dalek King
Slightly better than book one the series (by a different author) in that it has an actual story arc...but that is about all I can say for it. The writing is very weak and hugely reliant on tired cliches. The characters are very flat. And the ending was just about summed up as "they fuck and everything in the world fixes itself because they have magic cocks" or something.
Sunne
Sep 26, 2012 rated it it was ok
This was a ...sweet idea. But that's it. The writing needs a lot of improvement and the characters more "character". Nothing I would recommend and reread.
For the writer - I feel sorry to criticize something you have put time and love in. But I nearly stopped reading after the first few sentences "Don did this, Don did that, Don hade made...." You get what I mean? You told us the story. Next time you write, show us what's happening.
Jilrene ♥
Jan 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
This is a short story, which can work with the right plot. This is insta love and difficult to read. Just because I found the over the top mush unappealing, doesn't mean it others won't like it. The main characters meet because they're neighbors. Don is the new neighbor, Marcos has lived there for years. Marcos The sentence structure confused me at times, which could just be my grammar snob coming out.

If you're looking for light reading, that is contemporary (not paranormal or fantasy), but not
Pati
Oct 06, 2012 rated it it was ok
I wish that I could rate this higher,because I did like the characters. Marco especially was a sweetie-pie. However this book is in serious need of a good editor. There are many missing words as well as incorrect words. And at one point I thought I would scream if one more paragraph started with Don!! Furthermore these two knew eachother less than a week and they're saying I love you. And going on and on about how long they'd waited to make love?! WTF?! Less than a week, folks!!!
Suze
Nov 25, 2012 rated it it was ok
Recommended to Suze by: Amazon free download
I got this as a free read on Amazon and find it difficult to rate. I thought the plot device was a good one but did not gel with the execution in this case. I echo others comments about editing, which normally doesnt both me too much. I think maybe a longer book may have helped - it felt a bit like 'I've got all this information to give and only X words to do it in'
Lucy
Apr 01, 2013 rated it it was ok
While I liked the premise and the characters, the book has a lot of errors and stilted dialogue. It is difficult to imagine anyone talking to each other that way. Also, that kiss went on for over a minute. couldn't buy the idea that "didn't know it wasn't you".
Kate Aaron
Stacy Ittersagen
May 01, 2014
Teresa
May 08, 2014
Mercedes Black is an animal lover, a food lover, and a full time student. She started writing gay interracial romance in the middle of French class and luckily didn't get caught. At the end of the first semester, her French grade was not so hot, but she was left with her first complete manuscript.

She started writing male male romance because she loved reading it. She think two guys together are re

Halloween Treats (6 books)
  • Halloween Hunt (Halloween Treats #1)
  • Haunted Hearts (Halloween Treats #3)
  • Tantalizing Tentacles (Halloween Treats #4)
  • The Pilgrim's Debt (Halloween Treats #5)
  • Fang Banger (Halloween Treats #6)