Start by marking “Antologi Rasa” as Want to Read:

GENERAL WARNING
May cause prolonged delusion, hyper-romanticism, temporary insanity, insomnia, selective memory loss, spontaneous crying, uncontrollable giggles, changes in appetite, irresistible urge to write quotes, compulsive buying, unexplainable peace of mind.

Dalam bukunya kali ini, dengan berani Ika Natassa “memerankan” setiap tokoh dan bercerita dari sudut pandang
Published September 2012 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published August 19th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Antologi Rasa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Antologi Rasa

Start your review of Antologi Rasa
Daniel
Feb 17, 2019 rated it did not like it
Ika Natassa
Gramedia Pustaka Utama
344 pages
1.5

Homophobic, pretentious, and pompous, Antologi Rasa renders the worst qualities you've often encountered in Ika Natassa's books.

The whole situation with most of Ika Natassa's books--Antologi Rasa specifically--is like Potemkin village. Its gorgeous book cover is designed to deceive the readers to believe that its content is worth more to read than it really is. But, this is just one part of façade. Antologi Rasa is built upon intricate
Aqmarina Andira
Nov 03, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I love the cover. But not a fan of the content. It's a big city self-centered girl's life. And truth is, I don't care about it.
Nilam Suri
Sep 28, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pop, romance
Hookay.... this book is really confusing, and not because it used three POV.
Naturally, i always love Ika's books, and I enjoyed it through-fully, but with this one, i cheated.

I read only the beginning, until page 48, then i stopped, and read it again on page 292. Why? Because reading this book was really like peeping into somebody else's mind. Too many things inside it, crowded with words, memories, rambling things, and thousands of references. I can not focus.

And too many italic words that made
indah
Nov 01, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
REAL TORMENT i hate every second of it
distressedbutterfly
Dear Ika Natassa,

Why in the world I give 2 stars?

Well, kelebihan cerita ini adalah diksinya yang membuat cerita ini terasa personal, seolah kita mengenal dekat tokoh-tokoh yang ada. Sarkasme dan quote yang disertakan cukup bagus, dan saya menyukainya. Cerita ini juga mengajarkan kita bahwa it’s not always good to stereotyping everyone. Prejudice lead us to a complicated and unnescessary missunderstanding.

Namun saya ilfil karena Ika menghabiskan beratus-ratus halaman untuk memberi pesan yang
Winna
Aug 29, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chicklits
Weekend read!

I liked Divortiare, so I did look forward to the release of this book. Story wise, despite flawed and sometimes self-centered characters, I find the story to be quite engaging. In fact, that's the author's best trait; she can always engage the readers in even the most mundane topic, and make it feel personal and easy to relate to.

A few things I'd like to comment on: the three main characters (Keara, Harris and Ruly) are distinct enough for readers to be able to differentiate them
Shanya Putri Siahaan
Yooo I only read this because I'm pretty interested in the movie (out on Feb 14). I REALLY LOVE BOOK-TO-FILM ADAPTATIONS. And, I actually want to watch the movie because of the cast (Refal Hady!!). Since the book is free on iJak, I just gave it a go.

I kinda feel like I hate this book, but I also love it?? The plot, well, confuses me a lot. The timing jumps from one setting to another. Three PoVs are actually fine. (And it took a week for me to finally finish this book). The characters are fine
Vanda Kemala
Jan 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finally done with this book and I feel so warm.

Metropop banget, tapi buku ini berhasil bikin sudut pandang dari masing-masing tokoh terasa nyata. Ceritanya asyik, walaupun pas baca, rasanya dibuat kayak sprint, dan susah buat berhenti. Permainan konflik batin yang "hidup", yang buat buku ini makin menarik. Endingnya cukup manis, but, yeah... it didn't same with what I was thinking about.

This is the first time I read Ika Natassa's book and eventhough I don't really like metropop novel, I enjoy
Laila Dimyati
Sep 13, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 years of waiting is over. Antologi Rasa finally released. 3 years of expecting more from Ika Natassa, out of the 2-thumbs-up Divortiare. Somewhat I could smell this book could be a blast, starting from last year, while Ika keep tweeting about making a new book. In the meanwhile, she did also tweeting that she only wrote if not tweeting, LoL.

And my guess is true.This book is hell of a book. Ika is putting the reader through point of few of each main characters, which is something new to me,
Sherly Salim
Sep 21, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kata2 yang keluar dari mulut saya setelah habis baca Antologi Rasa : "Yeahh this is REAL love story"

Alur ceritanya bikin Gregetan banget.
Love story yang Complicated, dan bukan tipe Love Story dengan ending -Happily Ever After- (dimana itu yang bikin Semakin REAL)

Muncul pertanyaan :
"Would you rather be with someone who loves you or someone you absolutely love and want to be, but the thing is, they don't love you"

My answer :
I'd rather be with someone that loves me. (Apalgi klo orgnya kyk Harris
Padma
This book doesn't suit my taste. I don't like the heroine, the hero is just 'meh' and I don't give a damn about the secondary characters and their stories as well. Did not finish.

So far, my favorite Ika Natassa's book is Twivortiare (Beno is definitely far better than the rake Harris).
Divortiare is quite good, AVYW just okay (maybe because it's her debut novel, but I like it better than this). Granted, the writing does improve a lot in Antologi Rasa, but I didn't like the love triangle plot and
Btari
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Typical metropop/chicklit. The characters are well written and described, but I dont see any special development of each characters. I think they're just staying true to who they are from the beginning while the situation changes. Cynically this is just a bunch of pretty and cool people liking each other and trying to be cool to one another. But that's how a chicklit's supposed to be, right? So i enjoyed it for what it's supposed to be.
Luciana Tehupeiory
Sukak! Buku ini unpredictable si akhirnya kaya gimana, tapi dari buku ini gue tau kalo cinta, kehidupan sama realita gak bisa sesuai kemauan kita, ya thats life, you can't change it.

And in the end, we just gotta find our own "water". By "water" means our happiness from the reality, not what we desire most. That is the real happiness I know from this book.

Bilqis Anggun Zafirah
Annisa Nurulhuda
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Siti Sarah
I like Ika natassa writing but I dont really read all her books. I read antologi rasa to prepare myself watching this upcoming movie adapted from this novel this february.
So excited! The only novel by kak ika that i finish reading is only critical eleven. I watched CE movie which scripted by ika as well (cmiiw) and i love both. I like her writing style and following her stories in Instagram. The plot and stories of antologi rasa described the working life around sudirmab central business
Gustav
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Honestly it's my favorite Ika Natasa novel. Comparing to another of her book, I love the story line. And how perfectly ended. The point is love sometimes can be unfinished business, like how Keara admire Rully, how Rully admire Denise and how Harris admire Keara. I love how the complex circle created and finally puts a happy ending in a different way..
Regia
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of the best books by Ika Natassa!
I first read CE then AR. I thought Ale was my dream husband. But man, I was immediately head over heels in love with Harris Risjad!
So yeah I enjoyed reading this book. A lot.
Prytta Larashati
I've been in love with Keara since in the beginning. Keara is a whole package for perfection. Her thoughts, her cleverness, her jokes, her beauty! Overall, antalogi rasa was my favorite novel from Ika Natassa
Orlin Tiara
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This kind of amazing!!!
A very goodjob for Ika Natassa
Bener-bener complicated and makes my heart so roller coaster-ing
Suvany Tjie
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: metropop
My first book from Ika Natassa. Totally mess with my heart and totally worth reading!
Almeyda
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Too cheesy and cliche for my liking
Viv
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My favorite Ika Natassa's book. I've been rereading this book over and over, ceritanya sederhana tapi sangat relatable dan saya mengerti perasaan Keara maupun Harris bahkan Rully.
maggotbrain
Jun 02, 2019 rated it did not like it
Waste of time and money. Seems like it was written by a try hard, wannabe person. No real essence of Jakarta - a Malaysian reader.
Victoria
Overall very enjoyable, but the last chapter was definitely...not. It suddenly got really fast-paced, and not in a good way; it felt rushed. Which made the ending feels even more unsatisfying.
angelin
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, indo
3.8 stars. I dont really like Keara character, but i loveeee harris
Shafira Sherin
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
#TeamHarris ftw! From the very beginning, to the very end.
joey
Jan 15, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: regrets
ika natassa blocked me for saying she was homophobic lmao
frikelovato
Oct 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like her words (ika natassa). But I didn't like the ending of this book.
Rana Auliani
Like my other review about Ika Natassa's books. Still too glamorous.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Laut Bercerita
  • Nanti Kita Cerita Tentang Hari Ini
  • Madre: Kumpulan Cerita
  • In a Blue Moon
IKA NATASSA is an Indonesian author who is also a banker at the largest bank in Indonesia and the founder of LitBox, the first literary startup of its kind in the country, which combines the concept of mystery box and onine promotions for writers.

She loves writing since since was a little kid and finished writing her first novel in English at the age of 19. She is best known for writing a series
“Karena kecanggungan tidak pernah ada di antara dua orang yang tidak ada apa-apanya. So maybe there is something between us.” 180 likes
“Doesn't it scare you sometimes how time flies and nothing changes?” 144 likes