Start by marking “Broken (Daughters of the Jaguar, #2)” as Want to Read:
Broken (Daughters of the Jaguar, #2)

Broken (Daughters of the Jaguar #2)

3.92  ·  Rating details ·  109 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
The year is 1993.

It has been ten years since we left Christian in Savage (Daughters of the jaguar#1). He is now a grown man, eye-surgeon and a father to five-year old William.

Even though time has passed Christian hasn't aged a day. But now Christian is suddenly changing. Something is happening inside of him that he doesn't quite understand. Why are his eyes glowing? Why do
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 466 pages
Published September 13th 2012 by DMC

To ask other readers questions about Broken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken

~*~Princess Nhya~*~
3.5 Stars

This 2nd installment picks up 10 yrs later from book 1.
Christian is now a successful eye surgeon. He has a great home, a beautiful 5 year old son, and a wife & social life that is in the crapper.

But of course his love for Aiyana has never faded it's only grown stronger in her absence. But something is happenening now to Christian. Something that after all this time has passed, he never thought would happen. And to add to the mystery that is now becoming his life, Aiyana returns to h
Angela
Apr 06, 2013 marked it as to-read
27 February 2015: $0.00 FREE on Kindle
Douglas Meeks
Oct 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
Broken (Daughters of the Jaguar, #2)Broken by Willow Rose

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This 2nd installment into the series was a vast improvement over book 1 but to be honest there was a lot of "world building" that had to be done on the history of all the characters in that first book, with that out of the way the author was able to get into the meat of the story in in this second book in a much better manner. This is not a rosy story, it is a story of myriad plots, the paranormal parts, the unrequited love story, the human drama and
Mary
"Broken" is the second book in the Daughters of Jaguar series.
The story takes place ten years after "Savage". Christian, now a grown man is turning slowly into a jaguar like Aiyana. The transformation he experiences is very interesting to follow. Christian is now married to Heather, works as an eye surgeon and has a little son. Christian and Heather don’t have a happy marriage but Christian tries to do his best to save their marriage. Aiyana and Christians paths cross again, when Aiyanas daughte
mirba
Jul 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
If you're expecting the classic POV from the usual urban fantasy heroine with huge aggressiveness problems you're going to be deluded.

I liked this book. For a change the hot male is the narrator. For a change the story doesn't revolve around a huge catastrophe where the world is gonna end and only the heroine can save the day.
And for a change (I havent' found this since anne rice), since we're talking about almost immortals, the story happens during several years of time.

There's no hero here,
Seyma
Sep 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It is now 10 year later from when he was bitten by a Jaguar in the swamps. Christian is married to Heather with a son, Williams. He hasn't aged, has not gotten sick, does he carry the fountain of youth in his blood? Christian learns that he can now transform into a Jaguar also. Aiyana returns with her daughter who has cataracts and will need Christian's help. But her husband is jealous and will not allow it.

I loved Broken even more than Savage (Savage was fantastic also). I never felt like the s
Tere Fredericks
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Bittersweet

This is a sequel to Savage, which I gave 4 stars. This is so much better, almost showing how the author wanted us to suck this one in greedily. This is a story of great love, where, sadly he let his slip away. This is the first shifter series I've ever finished - indeed the first shifter books I've finished. Reading the thoughts the author has regarding how jaguars feel gives me shivers as I review this book. I'm glad to have found this two book series of a favorite author.
Amy
Apr 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I loved the ending, and I read it really quick. I couldn't put it down!

I loved the characters still, the new characters. I loved how everything got put together to give a satisfactory ending. I'd love to read more books like this.
Victoria Newman
Feb 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read
Jenny
Jan 15, 2013 rated it liked it
So much better than the first book! I do find myself wondering what happened after the book ended. I guess, the author leaves that up to us. I didn't see a book 3 out there.
AH
Nov 12, 2012 marked it as to-read
Kindle free download 11/12/12.
Sherri
Jun 20, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks-owned
Okay, so, the story line was pretty good. The only thing that really got to me is that Chris, the main male character, cried...a lot. Men shouldn't cry that often.
Jana Rucká
Mar 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Still great story, but this time well written. I nearly gave 5 stars, but I change my mind after finishing the book, last few pages "killed" the whole book.
Michelle Doucet
Jan 01, 2017
Kel Milner
Mar 10, 2013
Willow Rose
Sep 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Marinne Carter
May 23, 2014
RUTH LAPLANTE
Apr 19, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Bound to Night (Sisters of the Moon, #1)
  • Aces Wild (Angels Avengers #1)
  • Taken (Channie, #2)
  • Hex and the Single Witch (Vehicle City Vampires #1)
  • Bonded by Need (Shifting Bonds, #2)
  • Big Bad Wolf (COS Commando)
  • Believe In the Magic (Shifting Magic, #1)
  • Clockwork Blue (A Lumière Romance, #1)
  • A Wizard for Christmas
  • Feather Down (Raptors Revealed, #1)
  • Blood Marriage
  • The Vampires' Last Lover (Dying of the Dark Vampires Book 1)
  • Destiny United (Shadows of Destiny, #2)
  • Hot and Dangerous (Decorah Security #5)
  • Transforming Love (Koning Clan, #1)
  • Dark Seduction (Altered States)
  • Ember's Curse (Prime Wolf, #1)
  • Roll The Dice (Vegas, #2)
The Queen of Scream aka Willow Rose is a #1 Amazon Best-selling Author and an Amazon ALL-star Author of more than 40 novels. She writes Mystery, Suspense, Horror, Supernatural thrillers, and Fantasy.
She lives on Florida's Space Coast with her husband and two daughters. When she is not writing or reading, you will find her surfing and watch the dolphins play in the waves of the Atlantic Ocean.

Wil
More about Willow Rose...

Daughters of the Jaguar (2 books)
  • Savage (Daughters of the Jaguar, #1)