Start by marking “Daughters (Nordic Fairies, #4)” as Want to Read:
Daughters (Nordic Fairies, #4)

Daughters (Nordic Fairies #4)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  41 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
In the forth part of Nordic Fairies, Svala and Viggo have the chance to get to know their daughter as a teenager, a relationship that is not without complications. Viggo and Svala try to keep their hands off each other, and Viggo struggles with the notion of his daughter growing up into a woman. The setting takes place back in New York in the 80’s.

Meanwhile, in present tim
Published September 29th 2012 by Saga Berg (first published September 28th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Daughters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daughters

Jacquie Talento
Dec 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I read books1, 2 and 3 of the Nordic Fairies and I have to say by far this one was my favorite. Afraid to give too much away, Svala and Viggo’s story flashes back and forth from when he was a prisoner and the times they get to spend with Freja and her daughter Emma. But the ending to this one just leaves you wanting more and more. You finally get some answers to the questions you were wondering about and most importantly as to why Emma is the way she is. I look forward to following this author a ...more
Step Into Fiction
Jan 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ashley
I love that I do not have to wait for the next installments of this series. Being that they are novellas probably makes it a little easier to get them out fast. Daughters was an interesting view into Svala and Viggo's world. Not only do we get to see Freja at different ages, but we also get introduced to Emma, Svala and Viggo's grand daughter, hence the title of the book :)

Read full review at Step Into Fiction

Review completed by: Ashley
Sep 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Once again, Berg manages to enthrall her audience with Viggo and Svala's story. Once more the long awaited truth behind questions are on the verge of being answered. In this installment of Saga Berg's "Nordic Fairies" series, we learn more of the complicated past concerning Freja and her daughter Emma. Viggo's shaded past begins to come into light as well as the his involvement with his "Hollywood girlfriend" Amanda. As usual, I was carried along by the emotions of characters I've come to love. ...more
Stephanie (Bookfever)
Sep 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
So good! Just like the other books. Can't wait for the next one!
Kim
Nov 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is very very short! seems that way anyway... more answers and questions! I love the series but don't want to wait! I'll have to read them all again.
Books In Bloom
Aug 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
First off, let me say that i love love love this series! I downloaded the first book, which is/was free, a while back then bought books 2 and 3 the same day! I unfortunately didn't even have the $3 to buy #4 and #5 at the time. I recently came into a few dollars, literally a FEW(3) dollars lol, so i purchased #4. Now i just need #5!! I'm not sure if the series ends with five though...

Anyway, when you first start reading these books, you notice they are written differently than other books. Not o
Pamela
Oct 27, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
Oh my God. That cliffhanger ending…again.

Compared to the past works in this series, I didn’t like this as much. Daughters was mostly about Freja and Emma, Svala and Viggo’s daughter and grandchild respectively. While it was interesting to see how they tried to find Freja in the third novella, it just became annoying when it was Emma’s turn. I feel like they’re not really solving anything by interacting with Freja and Emma.

And what’s up with Jenny? That scene with her and Svala was just weird. I’
Sanela Jurich
rated it it was ok
May 16, 2014
Paula
Mar 07, 2013
Saga Berg was born in Sweden during the snow storm of 1979 and knew already at the age of seven that she wanted to become a writer. She studied English and Communication at the University of Malmö, then took her Bachelor in Marketing- and Communications at the same University.

After working a few years as a Marketing Manager, Saga Berg started writing the novella series Nordic Fairies, her first pu
More about Saga Berg

Nordic Fairies (6 books)
  • Nordic Fairies (Nordic Fairies, #1)
  • Freja (Nordic Fairies, #2)
  • Döckálfar (Nordic Fairies, #3)
  • Missing (Nordic Fairies, #5)
  • Choices (Nordic Fairies, #6)