Start by marking “Fuck it” as Want to Read:
Fuck it

Fuck it

To say F**k It feels good.

To stop struggling and finally do what you wish . . . to ignore what everyone is telling you and just go your own way . . . feels really great.
F**k It has taken the world by storm, helping countless people to let go, stop struggling and finally do what they want; to ignore what everyone else is telling them and go their own way. This now classic t
ebook
Published by Have, Ten (first published January 1st 2009)

Neja
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: growth
I would give this book a ten star review if I could. Every single person who stresses a lot, should read this book. It’s fantastic! It opened my eyes and I am really happy that I read it. It’s funny how people tend to complicate things and life and struggle with other people opinions.. it’s all so dumb, unhealthy and unnecessary. Read this book and thank me later ;).
Ola Loobeensky
In effect of many different life experiences I turned / allowed myself to turn into spoiled, stubborn beyond the limits of reason, addicted, measuring his worth by the chaos he unwinds (That's Rowling, nice one, eh?) mofo and after multiple failures I've been seriously considering changing myself, switching to different patterns, introducing some sort of self-discipline and things like that (I still believe it's not the worst way to achieve all this but it's not easy and certainly not quick). I' ...more
Mona Vilje
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Many people rate books depending on whether they understand the content or not. Or, better said, whether or not their expectations are met. I used to think one should also bring in the factor of language and style, and be more professional about it. This means this book should have a much higher average rating than it gets, according to myself.

But fuck it.

This book, needs more stars than available. It is flowing, funny, and if you are not an uptight ass, you will feel something incredible. Amazi
Karina
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
Although interesting, the book is too informal and flippant to be of much use - it's full of platitudes and is of that annoyingly repetitive writing style that just doesn't work for me. Like many books of it's genre, it's more about grabbing attention and telling some anecdotes, than actual strategies for dealing with situations. It spends more time trying to convince you of it's worth than providing value.
Gigliola Conte-Patel
Good book, there were some very spiritual bits that were a bit wishy washy but what I enjoyed is applying the adage Fuck It to everything that creates tension or resistance. It's a book that urges the reader to accept what is and not to resist or judge. Example - you get angry because someone cuts you off in traffic and then you judge yourself for giving into road rage. Don't. Anger is simply and emotion and is no better or worse than peaceful resignation. It is what it is.
Jonathan Doyel
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A friend gave me this book and it made a big impression on me. It was the perfect follow up book to Jen Sincero’s You Are a Badass. I highly recommend it...or not. Fuck it. ;)
Andrea James
When I read the back cover of the book and saw that the author's parents were Anglican preachers, I assumed that the author was American. As I started reading it, I thought, "Hmrm the author has a remarkably British sense of humour for an American" and then he made references to things that were based in the UK and I thought "I wonder if he lived here".

It's incredible that my association of America and religion is so strong that it took me till the second chapter before I thought, "Wait a secon
Ingrid
"Fuck it" is a self-help book that manifests its content through humorous stories and "straight talk". It's an easy read and I even laughed a couple of times. The main reason I read this book is because of the title, which intrigued my while I was browsing at the library. On the downside the title also sums up the entire book. If you ever get your nickers in a twist, repeat the title of this book a couple of times in your head.

Early in the book it is quite clear that this is a male author writi
Janine
Jul 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think this book might have just changed my life. I've read quite a few self - help (or as my library kindly categorises them 'Living and Learning') books in my time but none have had such an instant impact. There are good examples in the book to ground it in reality, and it got quite a few chuckles out of me. I even got a raised eyebrow from the librarian when I checked it out. I felt quite the rebel.
Berk Gozupek
May 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
Reading a bad book is a waste of time and reading this book is exactly that.
Shawn Birss
May 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-nonfiction
I like the concept of this book very much. Besides that, as a temporary adherent of Dudism, I am attracted to the book's title, which is the Dudist version of "Thy Will Be Done".

Speaking of Dudism, there are a lot of points of comparison with the fuck it all philosophy described in this book. But as my discomfort with the book's contents mounted, I finally realized about half way through that the problems I had were mostly summed up in this books far less laid back subtitle. John Parkin isn't k
Sanne
Jul 11, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: leesexemplaar
Goed idee, zo'n filosofie. In drie 'levels' legt Parkin uit hoe we tot de "Fuck it" filosofie zouden moeten komen en wat dit inhoudt. De eerste stap is beseffen dat je je gelukkig zijn uit blijft stellen. Stap twee is beseffen dat je nu ook gelukkig kunt zijn. Stap drie? Zeg fuck it tegen dingen die je niet gelukkig maken.
Hier komt het op neer. Hij praat veel over zichzelf, en hoewel hij wat negatieve dingen uit zijn leven ook naar voren brengt, lees ik het boek uit met vooral het idee dat hij t
Timofey Peters
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Отличная книга про работу с головой, полная бодрого юмора. Она не о том, как послать на работу, семью, здоровье, развитие и заделаться бомжом, она о том, как изменить свое отношение к вещам, из-за которых мы много суетимся, но повлиять на которые не можем. Очень хорошо перекликается с книгой Ленивого гуру, прочитанной накануне. Методика та же: расслабиться, принять, отпустить. В конце книги понравились техники из цигун по управлению энергией и расслаблению. Начал применять технику дыхания и прин ...more
Danielius (Debesyla)
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
Šiuolaikinis gidas į Stoicizmą ir Budizmą.

a) Itin lengvai parašyta, su humoru, taigi tai - gera knyga atostogaujantiems.
b) Jokių tyrimų, jokio gilinimosi, tik idėjos pristatymas - taigi gera knyga susirietusiems nervininkams, bet NE jau apie Stoicizmą ir Budizmą girdėjusiems.

Bendrai 2/5. Tiesiog buvo kiek keista skaityti tokią lengvą knygą. Priminė Alex Monaco tekstus.
Andrea
Feb 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: owned-books
Giving it a three star rating cause the book is kind of cute. This like a lot of self help books out there, the difference is the approach, it's full of "fuck it" hahah Anyway, nothing special, don't expect cool stories, if you have the need to feel like you are just cursing without the need to talk, this is the book for you. Forth 2. 50 bucks for sure
Becca Schaake
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Funny, witty and a lot of it makes good sense. Self help made easy. Just breathe, let go and say fuck it.
AURELIEDJE
Aug 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Similar to the book 'the subtle art of not giving a fuck'
Megan Roper
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
A simple reminder that I think should be read once a year to keep ourselves in check.
morgulblade93
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A friendly and funny reminder what yoga and therapy could change in your everyday life. Fuck it! :)
Saku Parkkinen
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very good, do things you like
Sammee
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SEX
K
Dec 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Fuck it as technique to relax is good, did not like the end "practice" part.
Blissfullifeproject
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Funny read, would recommend it.
Chantal
Niet echt veel inzichten bijgekregen, maar wel herkenbaar en grappig neergepend.
Naida Tabak
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not good as much as I expected!
Ciara Garrett
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this book. It was very humorous while still informative. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good laugh!
Marilyn
Feb 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm glad that others seem to have found some merit and humour in this useful, almost zen-like, honest little book. I read a lot of self help books over a few years and had a lot of work to do on myself in learning how to live a more authentic, meaningful, enlightened, spiritual life. I wish I'd had this book!

Recently I had a friend I wanted to loan a book to as she faced some urgent personal issues, but she would have had to read about five from my library in order to extract the same amount of
Danijel Brestovac
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it

Str. 11- ključ do svobode je univerzalen in izjemno preprost: pustite vse pravljice,  ki ste si jih naložili o življenju in o tem, kdo ste ali kdo bi morali biti,  medtem ko se poslušate prebiti skozi,  pa se boste nenadoma ugledali kot božansko,  vsemogočno in neustavljivo bitje,  kot je za božansko,  vsemogočno in neustavljivo bitje pač normalno.
Za kaj takega se morate biti pripravljeni sprostiti in popustiti,  ne le enkrat,  ampak vedno znova,  saj je del vašega razuma,  ki se identificira s
Rick Gunn
Mar 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fuck It manages to be an equal mix of funny and enlightening. John Parkin's writing still is simple and aside from the slew of asides he makes to the reader, pretty straightforward.
The first 3/4 of the book managed to really get me thinking about the value I attach to shit that doesn't matter. The last 1/4 I read for the sake of finishing the book, but I can't say I'm into the whole Chi energy flow thing.
One glaring problem I have with the book is that it really expects you to just say fuck it a
Julcsi
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: couldn-t-finish
first half was good, actually. the second part went to a more bullshitting category though.
so i did not finish. but I've learnt one thing from it: "you are not your story". and that is a start for me.
  • Machine Learning for Dummies
  • Thriving With Social Anxiety: Daily Strategies for Overcoming Anxiety and Building Self-Confidence
  • The Story of My Heart: As Rediscovered by Brooke Williams and Terry Tempest Williams
  • Standard Deviations: Flawed Assumptions, Tortured Data, and Other Ways to Lie with Statistics
  • Shiny Objects: Why We Spend Money We Don't Have in Search of Happiness We Can't Buy
  • The Seven Pillars of Statistical Wisdom
  • Welcome to Your World: How the Built Environment Shapes Our Lives
  • Smart But Stuck: Emotions in Teens and Adults with ADHD
  • The Lost Book of Mormon: A Journey Through the Mythic Lands of Nephi, Zarahemla, and Kansas City, Missouri
  • Beasts: What Animals Can Teach Us About the Origins of Good and Evil
  • The Simple Dollar: How One Man Wiped Out His Debts and Achieved the Life of His Dreams
  • Future Babble: Why Expert Predictions Fail - and Why We Believe Them Anyway
  • Atlas of Cursed Places: A Travel Guide to Dangerous and Frightful  Destinations
  • The Backpacker's Field Manual, Revised and Updated: A Comprehensive Guide to Mastering Backcountry Skills
  • Power Cues: The Subtle Science of Leading Groups, Persuading Others, and Maximizing Your Personal Impact
  • Fix-It and Forget-It Slow Cooker Champion Recipes: 450 of Our Very Best Recipes
  • Cinselliğin Tarihi