Start by marking “All You Can Do Is All You Can Do But All You Can Do Is Enough!” as Want to Read:
All You Can Do Is All You Can Do But All You Can Do Is Enough!

All You Can Do Is All You Can Do But All You Can Do Is Enough!

Art Williams started out as a high school football coach, earning $10,700. But he didn't stay there for long. By believing in himself enough to take a chance, he became a winner who today heads his own muti-million dollar invidual life insurance company. And in this bestselling, plain-speaking, up-beat book he coaches you to the top with his winning system, which includes: ...more
Published July 30th 1989 by Ivy Books (first published August 26th 1988)

Start your review of All You Can Do Is All You Can Do But All You Can Do Is Enough!
Sandra
Feb 11, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: leadership, mlm-books
Great book -found at a thrift store. It talks about business including the good, bad, and not quitting.

Page 184:

Risks:
To laugh is to risk appearing the fool.
To weep is to risk appearing sentimental.
To reach out for another is to risk involvement.
To expose feelings is to risk exposing your true self.
To place your ideas, your dreams before a crowd is to risk their loss.
To love is to risk not being loved in return.
To live is to risk dying.
To hope is to risk despair.
To try is to risk failure.
But
Abbi
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A very, very good book! I enjoyed it from beginning until the end. I appreciate Art's transparency about what it takes to win and bring the dreams of our heart to fruition. I will be recommending this book to a few friends that are also on a mission to take hold of the abundant life and purpose that God has for all of us. If you're ready to win at your goals, I encourage you to pick up this book! If you can't buy it, borrow it from your local library like I did. It's worth it!
Karen Briscoe
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Classic Art Williams! His "Just Do It" video motivates me even though I've seen it countless times! Must be that southern drawl! All you can do is all you can do but all you can do is enough! Truly an all-American success story. Karen Briscoe, author and podcast "5 Minute Success"
Tallulah Rose
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oldie but a goodie
Must read
Amani
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great story. Excellent examples throughout the book. Will definitely have to read again.
Derrick
Nov 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: personal-growth
I could probably read the second 2/3 of this book once a month and get something out of it every time. True, it's nothing you've never heard before in this sort of literature. Still, Williams writes clearly and with enthusiasm, providing foundational approaches to attitude, mindset, and success. His illustrations nearly all come from people in his company, but their experiences of overcoming their fears, learning to focus and simplify, etc can apply to all of us.

A classic of self-help
Orville Jenkins
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the fascinating story of Art Williams and his phenomenal success in the entrepreneurial term life business and the approach of working with independent contractors as the salesmen. Starting from scratch with a dream, the A L William Company had all the big insurance companies running scared and changed the face of the industry. Art tells the step-by-step path he took to discover and implement the plan that set a new standard for insurance, customer service and the direct sales industry.
Rexcrisanto Delson
I read this shortly after it was published. I read it four times that year and once more a few years later. It is a must read that tells the story of how a man took on the only billion dollar industry. It's much more than a success story. It embodies the meaning of living a "cause-driven-life," or in the author's words, "a-crusade-driven-life." Anyone interested in accomplishing anything in their life should read this.
Darian G.
Nov 11, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: nonfiction, self-help
I do not remember much about the details of this book. Its been almost 25 years. However, I do remember it got me through basic training. I memorized a number of the sayings and pieces of advice given and would repeat them over and over to myself as I arched 20 miles in full gear during 97 degree Missouri heat.
Jimmy Ferneyhough
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Must read for entrepreneur's in the people business
Carrie
Jul 29, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone
Your life from this moment is still a blank page
David Lowry
Highly recommend this to show how someone with a passion for something was able to change an entire industry.
Jerry Solomon-rich

• How to Be Rich
  • Name It and Claim It: The Power of Positive Confession
  • Managing for Results
  • The Possible Dream
  • Small Business, Big Life: Five Steps to Creating a Great Life with Your Own Small Business
  • Sun Tzu For Execution: How to Use the Art of War to Get Results
  • The Rise And Fall Of Marks  Spencer
  • The King of Oil: The Secret Lives of Marc Rich
  • Think and Grow Rich
  • The Warburgs: The Twentieth-Century Odyssey of a Remarkable Jewish Family
  • All the Shah's Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror
  • Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling
  • The Miracle Equation: The Two Decisions That Turn Your Biggest Goals from Possible, to Probable, to Inevitable
  • You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth