Start by marking “77 Ways to Find New Readers for Your Self-Published Book!” as Want to Read:
77 Ways to Find New Readers for Your Self-Published Book!

77 Ways to Find New Readers for Your Self-Published Book!

Confused? Overwhelmed? Running out of ideas for how to promote and sell your book? Read on!

"...concise, proven tips that save time. Her enthusiasm and genuine concern for self-publishers are evident on every page. Laura shares links, suggests other great books and inspires with her own challenges and triumphs."
- Author Stephen Black

This short but sweet eBook was inspired
Paperback
Published September 17th 2012 by 30 Day Books

Be the first to ask a question about 77 Ways to Find New Readers for Your Self-Published Book!

Start your review of 77 Ways to Find New Readers for Your Self-Published Book!
Michele Gorman
Sep 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All writers
As a professional writer I wondered how many of these tips would be "old news" ... the answer is that this old dog has learned a lot of new tricks!

This was a remarkably informative and fast read, slowed down only by the author's extremely helpful inclusion of links to allow the reader to act immediately on the advice given. I found at least half a dozen things I could do right away. I'll do several more over the next few weeks and months.

The writing is clear and accessible, and I would recommen
Oct 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I've been researching ways to build my following so that when I publish a book I'll be ready. I read this book figuring I'd find a few ways to find potential readers that I hadn't heard before. While there are some things that I knew, like using social media, there were also ways that were very out-of-the-box ideas focused on marketing toward READERS and not just other WRITERS. That is something that makes this book stand out for me as a go-to resource. ...more
Hunter
Oct 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
77 Ways To Find New Readers, produced by Laura Pepper Wu of 30 Day Books com is a small pamphlet created to answer the typical author’s concerns on how to find and target new readers (and not just fellow authors).

I quickly read this book in one sitting, whilst awaiting a dental appointment. The tie-in of expected pain (dentally) and in my future adventures in publishing seemed compatible, although I felt slightly a charleton without as yet having an actual book ready to try out some of the liste
Ramplo
Nov 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Quick & Dirty:

-Concise, practical, and relevant.
-Simple and straightforward advice.
-Useful advice for everyone, whether you’re a techie or afraid of a keyboard.

Long & Wordy:

If you want to see my full review check out my blog:

Blogger:

Tumblr:

***I received this book as an ARC. This in no way effected my review.***
Norma Huss
Feb 15, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: writing
This is a book I read in bits and pieces. Sometimes I found something to dip into and try. A draw-back for e-book readers, at least with my Kindle, is that the illustrations come up very tiny and quite impossible to read.
Jill
Jan 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Laura Pepper Wu presents numerous ways to promote a self-published book, ranging from traditional in-store book signings to virtual book tours. Use the non-alphabetic glossary of ideas as a checklist to validate your current promotional strategy or add one or two more new tactics.
S.N. McKibben
Feb 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Along with her other book--Fire up Amazon--Laura Pepper (Wu) gives direct ideas that you can start doing today to promote your work. Put in the time and work and find out what combination of the 77 ways to find new readers works for you.
Greg Elder
Feb 19, 2013
Woody Barlow
Feb 03, 2016
Cassandra Curtis
Mar 14, 2014
Laura Pepper
Nov 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rob Bignell
Jan 07, 2018
P.S. Rowland
Jan 14, 2015
Elke Feuer
Nov 06, 2012
Marv Lorenz (Rosway Press)
Feb 14, 2015
Kim Coomey
Kellie Smith
Shannon
Nov 21, 2012
I live to read and write and write to live! I am the founder of http://LadiesWhoCritique.com - if you love to write come and join our awesome community! I am also the Editor at The Write Life Magazine - find us on the App Store! http://app.lk/thewritelifemag

Wow! Glowing Bride in 30 Days (http://ow.ly/4nMlT) is my first non-fiction book. I also wrote 51 Ways to Save Money for Your Wedding (http://b

News & Interviews