Start by marking “Dreaming of Her and Other Stories” as Want to Read:
Dreaming of Her and Other Stories

Dreaming of Her and Other Stories

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Be prepared to enter another world. Several, in fact. Each one contains echoes of our own, but never enough to be comfortable. Never enough to be entirely familiar; never enough to be entirely safe. As you enter into the stories and poems of this collection, you will discover that reality goes farther than what we can see, and farther than we have ever known.

It's time to g
Kindle Edition
Published September 10th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Dreaming of Her and Other Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dreaming of Her and Other Stories

really liked it 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Erin
Sep 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of books like The Girl with Glass Feet and The Absent Traveler
Full disclosure: I know the author, and I got to read the book before it came out. That being said, had I come across Dreaming of Her on my own and read it, I'd have enjoyed it just as much!

Beginning Dreaming of Her is like stepping into another world. You recognize pieces, but the rules are turned upside down, and not everything -- or everyone -- is as it seems. There's a soft, other-worldly feel that pervades the entire anthology.

What's neat about Dreaming of Her is that it has a little someth
Thea Diepen
Sep 12, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Katharina Gerlach
Jul 13, 2016
Krista
added it
Feb 27, 2018
Thea van Diepen spent the first ten years of her life on a tree-wrapped acreage where an inquisitive child might believe in magic. Nowadays, she lives in Edmonton, breathing life into stories in the form of books such as White Changeling series, a webcomic, and a video game.