Start by marking “Meeting Mr. Right (Email Order Brides, #4)” as Want to Read:
Meeting Mr. Right (Email Order Brides, #4)

Meeting Mr. Right (E-mail Order Brides #4)

3.77  ·  Rating details ·  69 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
When Mr. Wrong Is Mr. Right

A woman in a man's world, firefighter Vee Bishop has to be tough as nails. She's developed a hard shell that no one can penetrate. But Vee's online friend BJ sees her softer side. BJ seems so kind and caring-just the opposite of Ben Atwood. Her annoying coworker has trampled expectations all over town, or so rumor has it. Turns out, once she ag
Published February 19th 2013 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about Meeting Mr. Right, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meeting Mr. Right

Heather
Mar 09, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Veronica Jane’s coworkers know her as Vee, the passionate, spunky and determined female firefighter.

No one gets a taste of Vee’s tough side more than co-worker Ben Atwood. The two have been butting heads for a while. But there’s more than meets the eye with their relationship.

When Veronica Jane enrolls in an online Spanish class she strikes up a virtual friendship with classmate BJ. The two exchange a series of emails that reveal more than details about the class assignments.

Meanwhile at work Ve
June
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. Love Deb Kastners books. This one finds Ben and Vee not getting along in their physical/ reality relationship but getting close to each other unknowingly on-line. You've got to love a guy who is clueless about women but even more that he's clueless about being clueless. Loved seeing some of the previous characters again. I loved how the merging of on-line and real life were brought about, with Olivia. Perfect! You'll enjoy this book. A very good read!
Amanda
Mar 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this was such a wonderful 4 book series. I can't decide which story I liked the best!!! Deb Kastner writes such amazing romance stories and she includes God and faith! I would love to see more books in this series to find out what all of the characters are up to now and how everyone is doing. Highly recommend this series to EVERYONE!
Barbara
Feb 16, 2013 rated it did not like it
“Meeting Mr. Right” introduces us to a couple, Ben Atwood and Veronica “Vee” Bishop, who are both firefighters and Internet classmates/pen pals (unbeknownst to each other). Their Internet personas are so different, they may as well be split personalities. Usually, I like these type of inspired romances, but I found this one to be sexist and silly.

For one thing, Vee seems to have no clue how to handle herself in real life. She’s mourning the death of her mother, which would be a psychological blo
Racheal
Jan 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Deb Kastner has written another winning story to add to the e-mail Order Brides series(Love Inspired).

In Meeting Mr. Right, we get to head back to the small town of Serendipity, Texas. We originally met Ben in the second book, The Doctor's Secret Son. He is a volunteer paramedic and is well liked by everyone......well except for one person and that would be Vee Bishop. Vee is a volunteer firefighter at the same station that Ben is. She can not get past the hurt that he caused her best friend ba
Michelle
May 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-inspired
Email Order Brides
Book 4

First of all, I'll admit that I have a habit of reading reviews before reading the book. There was one very negative review that, I think, may have set me up to thinking this was going to be a disappointing book. Reading it, I can see the problems. Second, the first three books in this series were very, very good which may have added to my expectations, and followed by disappointment.

This book is about two fire fighters - one man and one woman - who didn't seem to agree o
Megan
Meeting Mr. Right was such a fun read. It reminded me, in a way, of the movies The Shop Around the Corner and You've Got Mail; but even though it reminded me of those movies it was still unique and very entertaining.

I could relate with the heroine and that always make a story so much more enjoyable. The hero of the story was such a nice guy and was handsome and very fit - which is always a nice thing. :)

The reason I picked this book up was because it's part of an email order bride series. I love
Veronica
Let me begin by saying that I have taken several online classes and I have never had a class where you did not know your classmates names but I was willing to give into the premise.

I really liked it till the last couple chapters. Not a fan at all of how the story was wrapped up. I was able to buy into the premise but it is asking too much to also ask me to buy into the obnoxious way the book was wrapped up.

Also I have to quote that guy in 'The Princess Bride,' "You keep using that word but I d
Marie
Oct 10, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance
I need someone to follow me around book stores and prevent me from browsing, and buying from, the clerance romance shelves. I mean, I've found some good stories on the clerence shelves, don't get me wrong, but it tends to come 1 out of 25 yucks. And this was a big o' pile of yuck.
I hated the characters, who where very one demensional, and the story line was very predictable and lame. Just wasn't written in a way that kept my attention and considering how short of a book it was over all, that's s
Brittany
Feb 28, 2013 rated it liked it
Short & easy read. Interesting, not overly generic characters, depth but not to serious. Fun plot with a twist right from the get go. Happy ending. That about sums it up. Loved the female lead character. She was smart, strong, and funny.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Email Order Brides
Category: Inspirational Romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Email Order Brides
Category: Inspirational Romance
Val
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
really enjoyed this book. I wasn't sure at the end how it was going to go but it didn't disappoint.
Bethany
Apr 27, 2013
Cheryl
May 09, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
  • The Rancher's Secret Wife (Cooper Creek, #3)
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • The Rancher's Reunion
  • Reunited for the Holidays
  • The Soldier's Newfound Family (Texas Twins, #5)
  • Hometown Family (Sawyers #1)
  • Her Surprise Sister (Texas Twins, #1)
  • Her Homecoming Cowboy (Mule Hollow Homecoming, #3)
  • A Man to Trust (Love Inspired)
  • Second Chance in Dry Creek
  • Carbon Copy Cowboy (Texas Twins, #3)
  • Rancher's Refuge (Whisper Falls, #1)
  • Alaskan Hearts
  • Hometown Sweetheart
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • Catching Her Heart
  • Steadfast Soldier (Love Inspired)
~~Love Courageously~~

Publisher's Weekly Bestselling, award-winning author of 30 novels, Deb Kastner enjoys writing contemporary inspirational western stories set in small communities. She feels especially blessed to be able to include faith as a natural and genuine part of her characters' lives.
Deb lives in beautiful Colorado with her husband and a pack of miscreant mutts. She is blessed with thr
More about Deb Kastner...

E-mail Order Brides (4 books)
  • Phoebe's Groom (E-mail Order Brides, #1)
  • The Doctor's Secret Son (Email Order Brides, #2)
  • The Nanny's Twin Blessings (Email Order Brides, #3)