Start by marking “'Til Death (Rebel Ridge, #3)” as Want to Read:
'Til Death (Rebel Ridge, #3)

'Til Death (Rebel Ridge #3)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  786 Ratings  ·  87 Reviews
He left in handcuffs. Now it's time to set himself free. Nearly twenty years after he was wrongly convicted of setting the fire that killed his father, Lincoln Fox returns to Rebel Ridge, Kentucky. There, deep in the Appalachians, the truth of that terrible night lies buried-and he's sworn to uncover it.

His plans take an unexpected turn when, in the midst of a blizzard, h
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published March 26th 2013 by Harlequin MIRA (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about 'Til Death, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 'Til Death

Alp
Jun 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.25/5

I was impressed with my first Sharon Sala's book. There were plenty of things I liked in this story.
- A fast paced and exciting plot.
- Fascinating characters.
- A beautiful romantic relationship between Lincoln and Meg.
- Strong family bonds.
- Honey, Meg’s very brave and smart dog.

I'm glad I picked up this book.
Cheri
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great series! I wish she would have kept going with this series but this was the last Walker of the siblings.
Jacqueline
Another solid book from Sharon Sala. This is the third in a trilogy. Here is the sister's story. Her high school sweetheart who went to prison for killing his father comes home after 18 years to clear his name and find out who really did it. This one like the other two in the series is full of the goings on on Rebel Ridge. There is a lot of unemployment which gives the author plenty of scope for lazy and/or desperate people to get up to all kinds of mischief.

This book works well as a suspense s
Kerry  sullivan
I love Rebel Ridge the people another place and I loved this visit. This story was thrilling and sweet, I loved Linc and Meg the love between them was easy and felt old and timeless. The suspense element was cleverly thought out and weaved in beautifully, I am hoping this is not the last rebel ridge book.
Mustang
Mar 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Sharon Sala gives us the third book in the Rebel Ridge Series. This is the Walker's sister story. Meg Walker is a woman who has made mistakes when she was younger. The town is like any other small town and does not agree with the choices she has made. While her family has all moved on she is finally living alone in the old family home. And her quilting business has taken off. Life seems to be getting better for Meg when small things begin happening around the house.

Meg is awaken one morning with
Kelly Moran
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews
Twenty years before, Lincoln Fox was wrongfully railroaded and convicted in the murder of his father. Now, he returns to Rebel Ridge, Kentucky, deep in the Appalachian Mountains, to uncover what really happened and bring the real culprit to justice. A task he knows could put him in danger and anger the close knit community. Plans take a crazy turn when he finds Meg Walker's wrecked car at the side of a snow-covered road. Meg was his high school sweetheart and first love. She always believed in h ...more
Aure   `Reading With The Dark`
* ARC received from NetGalley for a review!

4 Stars!

It's a third installment in Rebel Ridge series.

Meg Walker is an independent, strong woman who endured lost of hurt in her life!

Linc, her one true love, was wrongly convicted and sent to prison for a sin he claims he haven't done.

This story had me biting my lips and then my nails raw. Ah, all the mystery of who done what was truly enticing!
You just cant stop reading it!
There's action, there's mystery, there's true friendship and love!
So what's
Dana Delamar
Feb 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Solid romantic suspense with two very sympathetic leads. I liked both Meg and Linc; he especially had a compelling story.

The only thing that bugged me about this book was a significant degree of repetition; there literally were times when one character is repeating something to another character that happened in the last few pages. I would have liked a lot more summarizing. (I also would have liked some more steaminess and a bit more romance, but that's my personal preference.)

The story has so
Deb Julienne
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a great exciting read. I loved the characters, the situations, the description of Lincoln Fox, growing up to be larger than life and scaring the daylights out of the people who dared to screwe with him. I'm glad Meg never got over him. Seeing them together was like a "coming home" moment. Great descriptions, very visual. Another great read from Sharon Sala.
Lyndi W.
Aug 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
09/12/2016 Edit: Reread. So good. Wish we found out what happened to that damn money, though!

Original review:

I like Sharon Sala's heroines... they're tough shit without all the "I'm an independent woman and don't need no stinkin' man!" attitude.
Cyndi
Jun 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Sharon Sala books never disappoint me. I know whenever I pick up one of her books, I'm going to have a good read. This was the 3rd in the Rebel Ridge Trilogy. I wonder what she'll come up with next? Good character development, and I like the family tie-in with all three books.
Jennifer Robb
Aug 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: mystery romance readers
Recommended to Jennifer by: K. Cheshire
Lincoln Fox and Meg Walker were friends and lovers until he was falsely accused and convicted of killing his father. Lincoln did his time and then stayed away from his former hometown until an accident brings visions of his father telling him to return.

Meanwhile, Meg married another man then divorced him when he went to jail for murder. On his deathbed, he confesses to the brother of the man he killed that he buried money he took from his victim and that Meg can tell him where to find it. Rathe
Mary
May 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I would give this 4&1/2 stars if I could. This is the final book in the Rebel Ridge trilogy. It can stand alone but I recommend reading the whole trilogy. Ms. Sala just can't write a bad book. She makes you laugh and cry. Her stories will break your heart but in the end all is well. Highly recommended!
Donna Hulsey
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I finished this book in one day. An easy read about a man convicted of his father's murder and sent away when he was 17. He comes back to the Kentucky mountains after a near death experience to clear his name. Of course there's a romance here too. Also a stalker, hidden treasure, mountains and dogs, blizzards and high drama. Many twists and turns before the inevitable happy ending.
Linda
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lincoln and Megs story was absolutely amazing. accused and convicted of his father's murder 18 years ago, Lincoln comes back to Rebel Ridge to clear his name and find the real murderers. Meg and Lincoln were in love when he was sent to jail at 17. true love never really dies! a great, great story!
Susan Krich
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great suspense romance novel.
From chapter 10 on, I didn't want to put the book aside until I had finished it.
This was the first book that I have read by this author and I look forward to reading more of her books.
Suze
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
'TIL DEATH

Loved all three of the Rebel Ridge series, hope there will be a fourth. Good books about a strong mountain family, each story just a little bit better than the last-because the characters become more endearing with each book.
Juliewheatcox.Net
Aug 31, 2017 rated it liked it
I loved the Rebel Ridge storyline, but this one was too heavy on the ick factor. It was just plain creepy. And the romance wasn't strong enough to balance it out.

If you don't mind being creeped-out, the story was a page turner, so you should enjoy it. It was well written.
Kara Lindsay
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by Sala and a wonderful way to end this beautiful trilogy! Amazing story of love, family and Justice. Simply Beautiful! Must Read!
Laura Compton
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

This book is great. I have read this book 3 times. I have not found book under 4.5 up to a 5.0 with this author. Great Series
ksstannard
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read the Rebel Ridge series

Why? For the fast paced action and romance of course. Sharon Sala stirs the pot. So, we are left guessing until the mystery is revealed a bit at a time.
CatBookMom
Pretty good. Our Heroine is nearly as strong as Our Hero. And she is certainly got a lot of Kick-Ass in her. Wish there were more books in this little series. Not so much "back-country living" as good strong people.
Lori
Mar 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The last book in The Rebel Ridge series. I loved all the books! But I think this one was the best! High school sweetheart's Meg and Lincoln were separated by Lincoln being charged with murdering his father when he was seventeen. Eighteen years later, Lincoln return's to Rebel Ridge to prove his innocence and find out who really murdered his father. I love what strong people Meg and Lincoln have become due to various stages of their lives. Lincoln is ever so hot and romantic! Meg is simple and st ...more
Rhonda
Mar 14, 2013 rated it really liked it

4 STARS

'Til Death (Rebel Ridge, #3)

I have had 'Til Death for awhile to read. If I had realized what series this was I would have read it awhole lot sooner. I like the Rebel Ridge series.
They have suspense, lots of action,some romance, lots of family that are close and supportive. It's a good series.

Someone is harassing Meg Walker. The first thing that happened she did not realize that someone had come and moved it. The night her cow got loose and the rope was cut. She saw footprints thought it
Christyn
'Til Death is the third book in Sharon Sala's Rebel Ridge Series. I didn't know that and didn't read the previous two books (though I will try and get around to them). It does read as a standalone though there are spoilers for the previous two books. It took me a bit longer than I thought it would to get through this book - because there was one or two characters I particularly hated (and thus had to take some time to calm myself down when reading about them). All I have to say is they were both ...more
Linda Langford at Chatting About Cozies
'Til Death is another exceptional story by Sharon Sala, and the third and last book in the Rebel Ridge trilogy. Hero, Lincoln Fox, was wrongly imprisoned for 18 years for killing his dad. He left Rebel Ridge a young, helpless teenager, and returned a strong, invincible man. He returned to clear his name, and find out who really killed his father. Meg Lewis was Linc's high school sweetheart. She was devastated when Linc was convicted and sent to prison, and her life remained in turmoil for severa ...more
Vivian
Mar 24, 2013 rated it liked it
Meg Walker Lewis is a strong and independent woman. The love of her life was torn away from her at the age of seventeen when he was falsely accused, wrongfully convicted and sent away to prison. Later her husband was rightfully convicted of murder; she quickly divorced him. Meg has spent the better part of the past decade building a life. She lives on her family's farm with a few chickens and a milk cow and earns a living by quilting. All of Meg's family lives close by: brothers, sisters-in-law, ...more
Lindsay Avalon
Mar 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My source for the book: NetGalley.com

WHAT I LIKED:

Sharon Sala is without a doubt one of my favorite authors. 'Til Death is actually the third book in the Rebel Ridge series but you can read it by itself. I've read the previous two books and highly recommend it because you revisit the characters from Next of Kin and Don't Cry for Me.

So, what did I like about this book? Pretty much everything! The action starts right away with Meg running into some trouble, literally. Meg doesn't meet Linc right a
Allyson Abu-hajar
Aug 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a fun read, one of those books that you know all will end well :) Since the story mentions severe snow storms on the way and hazardous driving conditions, it was a little strange to be reading in the summer, where it's been 90's.

Lincoln Fox returns to the place he was raised to right a wrong, as a young boy, he was convicted of setting a fire that killed his father. After an accident, and dreaming of his father, he heads back to Rebel Ridge to do his own investigation. In the middle of
Jamie Arledge
Jun 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is the first Sharon Sala book that I've read and I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to read the other books in this series but that wasn't a problem. You can definitely read it as a stand-alone book. I was very intrigued by the other characters and which I had read those as well but this book was really great even on it's own.

Although I didn't find there to be much mystery in this book it was still fun to watch the events unfold. The romance was great and I was happ
  • The Heart Won't Lie (Sons of Chance, #12)
  • The Silent Rose (Paranormal Series I, #1)
  • Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms, #1)
  • Protecting His Princess
  • Justice at Cardwell Ranch (Cardwell Ranch #2)
  • The Perfect Lie
  • Keeper of the Dawn (The Keepers: L.A., #4)
  • Surrender to the Earl (Brides of Redemption, #2)
  • True Spies (Lord and Lady Spy, #2)
  • His Unexpected Legacy
  • The Pirate Bride (Viking I, #11)
  • If You Know Her (The Ash Trilogy, #3)
  • Living Dangerously (Adrenaline Highs, #4)
  • There and Now (Beyond the Threshold, #1)
  • The Outlaw's Redemption (Charity House, #6)
  • Defiant in the Desert / The Sheikh's Undoing
  • How I Met Your Father
  • Where Angels Rest (Mann Family, #1)

Biography

Sharon Sala is a long-time member of RWA, as well as a member of OKRWA. She has 100 plus books in print, published in five different genres – Romance, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, and Women’s Fiction. First published in 1991, she’s an eight-time RITA finalist, winner of the Janet Dailey Award, five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine, five time winner of the National Reader
More about Sharon Sala

Rebel Ridge (3 books)
  • Next of Kin (Rebel Ridge, #1)
  • Don't Cry for Me (Rebel Ridge, #2)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Twilight / Life and Death (Twilight, #1, 1.75)
    $10.99 $2.99
  • Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Hard Love (Hacker #5)
    $7.99 $0.99
  • A Walk to Remember
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Secrets in Death (In Death, #45)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hard Limit (Hacker #4)
    $6.99 $0.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)