Start by marking “Twilight's Eternal Embrace” as Want to Read:
Twilight's Eternal Embrace

Twilight's Eternal Embrace

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  46 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Blurb:The Oiche Sith, the blood drinkers, forged an alliance with the Lathe Sith, a neighboring daywalker clan. The Oiche Sith would protect them from invaders in exchange that one female a year wed one of their warriors for the blooding ritual. Unfortunately, the female Lathe Sith never survives for very long.

Adryanna, a Lathe Sith, mourns the death of her recently mated
Published October 1st 2012 by Publish with Rebecca J. Vickery (first published September 24th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Twilight's Eternal Embrace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twilight's Eternal Embrace

Raquel
Oct 29, 2013 rated it really liked it
This was cool. A different kind of vampire for sure. The world building is good, characters interesting, plot development good.

This did not have that compelling special sauce of an amazing book for me. The story had a somewhat bland feel to it for me given what all was going on.

But, it's very low on he eye rolling index if not zero. This is definitely a love story, but it didn't ever feel silly or contrived. The level of romance was nicely balanced with the tale overall and the level of intimate
Linda Hamonou
Sep 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
A very beautiful vampire love story.
I read this book after "Soul taker" from the same author. I'm not a big fan of romance, but this book was really entertaining. It is set in the past, somewhere in Scotland, I think.
And a human girl and a vampire are trying to find a way to be together despite the laws and their families.
There are a lot of love and actions. It is historically correct.
The only thing that put me off a little was the love at first sight part. I mean I know it's possible, but I
Tabitha Peterson
I loved this book! If i hadn't have won it i would have bought it. i cant wait to read the next one :D what i really wanted to know was if she could have his kids. My fave part was when she threatened to give him a tattoo.
Anabela Jesus
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love it!!! I love soul mates stories,and i loved the new way of seeing vampires. It's a different perspective. Can't wait to read more by Karen Michelle Nutt.
 ♥ Suger Honey ♥
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was very good for one I'd gone totally off vampires for two reasons I read the worst kind of vampire book some where in my reading list think by someone called ...."stone" and surprise surprise twilight movie
BUT THIS BOOK I ONLY READ BECAUSE I READ LOST IN THE MIST OF TIME I GAVE THAT BOOK 3.5 stars but it was a really good plot,action and well based story well worth 5 stars if they didn't argue as much hence the 3.5 stars
so I thought I'd give Karen Michelle nutt another go and reall
Lucy Qhuay
Well, this was...interesting.
I wasn't expecting what I read at all but I did enjoy it.
I didn't give it more stars because I thought that everything happened way too quickly.
I mean, one day Adryanna hates all Oiche Suth, including Bram and in the next she has no problem being his friend. And in this case "friend" must be a code for lover because that's what they really talk about.
Also, I think that each chapter ended a bit abruptly and I didn't like that.
But apart from that, I recommend it to all
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

A sizzling rendition of a vampire version of star-crossed lovers!

Read full review in the 2012 Holiday issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Izy
Sep 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult-paranormal
Rating~ 4.5 stars.

A supper of the moment choice to read and I do not regret it. Really liked the book. I wish the author had written more books set in the same world.
Mimi Smith
Nov 16, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: z-ind
Reviewed for InD'tale here
Crystal Flannery
Nov 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story! It captured me in a way that very few stories have in a long time. I will re-read it again and again. So glad I ran across it!
Zoe
Tiawni
Jan 14, 2015
Feb 24, 2013
Karen
Sep 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tara
Robin
Mar 16, 2013
Amy
Aug 24, 2013
  • Haven 6 (A New Dawn, #3)
  • Dreaming of Her
  • Dark Blood (The Two Vampires, #2)
  • Midnight Blood (Born Immortal, #1)
  • How to Marry a Warlock in 10 Days (10 Days, #2)
  • Hex and the Single Witch (Vehicle City Vampires #1)
  • Vampire's Eve (Vamp Life #1)
  • Midnight Captive (Bonded By Blood Vampire Chronicles, #2)
  • Storm Demon
  • Dire Wants (Eternal Wolf Clan, #2)
  • Foreshadowed (The Crimson Bond #2)
  • Lost (Lost #1)
  • Black Monday (Stan Turner, #6)
  • Endless Night (Dylan Hart, #2
  • The Source ( Mountain State Vampire, #1)
  • Blood Lust (Blood Ties, #0.5)
  • Kept (Coveted, #2)
  • The Hunted (The Hunted #1)
190487
Karen Michelle Nutt resides in California with her husband, three fascinating children, and a houseful of demanding pets. Jack, her Chorkie, is her writing buddy and sits long hours with her at the computer.

When she’s not time traveling, fighting outlaws, or otherworldly creatures, she creates pre-made book covers to order at Gillian’s Book Covers, “Judge Your Book By Its Cover”. You can also chec
More about Karen Michelle Nutt...