Start by marking “Loveless, Volume 07” as Want to Read:
Loveless, Volume 07

Loveless, Volume 07

(Loveless #7)

Book by Yun Kouga
Published November 13th 2007 by TokyoPop (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Loveless, Volume 07, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loveless, Volume 07

Start your review of Loveless, Volume 07
oxana
Aug 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Plot keeps thickening while some long-awaited answers are finally provided. (It is becoming obvious just about every character in this manga is mentally unsound, but it's good that it's quite equally distributed.)
Nicoline Anders
Jun 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Kind of not my type ...more
Miss Ryoko
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finally things are getting really interesting!! This is the volume I've been waiting for! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Kassilem
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
In this volume there are finally some answers. Only they just give us more questions. I'm also noticing some inconsistencies too. Transitions are sometimes hard to follow. Overall I'm not inclined to rate this series very high, and that doesn’t seem to be changing no matter how far in I get. However, it does keep you reading - the artwork and the plotline. Does that make it better? I don’t know. Sometimes that’s the worst, when you're really not that into it but you want to finish it anyways. It ...more
Jody Mena
Aug 02, 2011 added it
Shelves: manga
Yay! Soubi and Ritsuka are FINALLY Loveless! (I think, lol). This is such a confusing story, but oh-so-good that I love it anyway. Bondage fiction can become extremely tacky extremely quickly if poorly done, but this is extremely well done, and seeing the characters develop through the perspective of such a complete innocent as Ritsuka adds a new and fascinating dimension to the whole thing. I really hope that at long last Soubi and Ritsuka are truly connected. I still can't figure out if Soubi ...more
Jenny Clark
Feb 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I'm still so confused. Don't the fighters and sacrafices have thier names in the same place? So how was Soubi legitamitly Seimei's fighter???? Cause.... yea.... or was he always loveless and Seimei stoke him out of ...spite? hate? jelously? I am so glad that Tokyopop keeps honorrifics!!! That is one thing I despise about moat other manga companys. I have not found many others that keep them. Now, for some mangas they may not be needed, but this one is set in japan so they shoukd have been kept, ...more
Anna
This volume seemed rather boring compared to the few before it. The discovery of Seimei's ... true story, if you will, ... is already known, and so any attempts at revelation failed. In my opinion, after having seen the entire anime series, the manga has dragged the story too long. Although, this volume has still kept my interest concerning the relationship between fighter and sacrifice, Loveless and Beloved. I am interested in seeing how the battle will go and how everything will turn out.
Kate
Oct 21, 2007 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2007, manga, age-ya
Okay, so I couldn't wait until the book was released. I found a "scanlation" on a Loveless fansite. So what? I'll still buy it when it comes out so I can have the cover art. But what else did I find, but that I could also read Volume 8 online, and the first part of a Volume 9 (when I thought Volume 8 would be the End!). So I am very happy. [12/28/07: I finally found Volume 7 at Barnes & Noble and bought it, and I'm reading it again! I love Loveless :)].
Yue
This is really a story without any sense. I am almost over and I am not yet understanding Semei's reasons to be like that, Soubi's thoughts and feelings, the purpose of the Fighter and Sacrifice. I am ready to give up but, alas, the end is so near!

BTW, Soubi losing his ears and tail because of Ritsu... yikes. That was sickening. He was his mentor, and almost a father for God's sake.

Senseless manga.
Mehsi
Oh My Gosh! So much awesomeness in this volume. We finally arrived at the Septimal Moon chapters, lots of new developments, new things happening, and more love between Soubi and Ritsuka.

And the biggest shocker of all? (view spoiler)

I loved the illustrations, they keep getting better and better and I loved how the battle was drawn. :)
Sophie
I have to say I'm really having a hard time following what exactly is going on here. It's still intriguing, but most of the time I feel like I'm missing half of the plot. I'm glad I had the chance to borrow these, I doubt I'm going to buy them.
Viridian5
Aug 12, 2012 rated it liked it
Things are really moving now! I have to wait how many months for more?
Steph
Aug 09, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of Loveless
Loved it.
Illy
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Holy shit. THIS IS THE BEST ONE YET. THIS VOLUME WAS AMAZING! I need more!
Titan
Shiny new characters and thickening convolutions. The complexities of this series never fail to astound me. I am floored by the beauty of it all.
Nichole Dawn Romero
Shannon (Twilight Sleep)
May 06, 2009 rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
Bah. Despite the hype surrounding this manga/anime, I had a really hard time getting into it. It didn't hold my attention at all.
Marie
Dec 15, 2009 rated it really liked it
Finally, Ritsuka and Soubi become a fighter unit. Thought it would never happen.
Kimi
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Too crazy!!! I totally didn't see any of this coming.
Julina Pambid
Mar 09, 2013
Martine
Jan 24, 2014

• Godchild, Volume 02
  • Black Butler, Vol. 4 (Black Butler, #4)
  • Finder, Volume 2: Cage in the Finder
  • The Crimson Spell, Volume 2 (Crimson Spell, #2)
  • Black Butler, Vol. 3 (Black Butler, #3)
  • Descendants of Darkness, Volume 2
  • Black Butler, Vol. 6 (Black Butler, #6)
  • ヴァンパイア騎士 8 (Vampire Knight, #8)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 3 (Ouran High School Host Club, #3)
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 9 (Ouran High School Host Club, #9)
  • Gravitation, Volume 03
  • Black Butler, Vol. 2 (Black Butler, #2)
  • Vampire Knight, Vol. 1 (Vampire Knight, #1)
  • Finder, Volume 3: One Wing in the Finder
  • Gravitation, Volume 11
  • Saiyuki Volume 4
  • Fruits Basket, Vol. 11
  • ハイキュー!! 6 ザ・セッター対決 [Haikyū!! 6 The Setter taiketsu]

Loveless (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Loveless, Volume 01