Start by marking “Cracking the LSAT with 6 Practice Tests & DVD, 2014 Edition” as Want to Read:
Cracking the LSAT with 6 Practice Tests & DVD, 2014 Edition

Cracking the LSAT with 6 Practice Tests & DVD, 2014 Edition

The LSAT is a major factor in the law school admissions process, and if you are an aspiring lawyer, "Cracking the LSAT "has everything you need to prepare for this crucial exam. The test prep experts at The Princeton Review bring you proven techniques in this new 2010 edition of our popular guide. It includes 2 practice tests in the book and exclusive free access to an add ...more
Published June 4th 2013 by Princeton Review (first published January 1st 1995)

Be the first to ask a question about Cracking the LSAT with 6 Practice Tests & DVD, 2014 Edition

Meen
Oct 01, 2008 Meen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: LSAT takers
Recommended to Meen by: Mobile Public Library
Done, bitches!!!!

I'm sure if I had studied it better, this book would've greatly improved my LSAT performance, which was completed just 45 minutes ago and will probably be about average. As it was, it was very beneficial in helping me be aware of what to expect and how to approach the tests. And it was even funny here and there. Those wacky Princetonians!
Monte
Apr 19, 2010 Monte rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's pretty good. Gotta read the "crack it" part the most and make tables on Word or Excel to really nail it down. Knowing what the questions are asking for is the main key as well as knowing what the answers should NOT say (like extreme words).
Adrienna
After reviewing the Kaplan test style for the past 6 weeks, I needed another LSAT manual to help nail this process and do well on the test in June. This book does give the basics and helps refresh me on what to look for; yet, Kaplan books are more-in-depth. I wanted an initial book to review and help me see it; this book is more simplified.

I will see how their review tests are; otherwise, this week will do the prep tests that Kaplan offers from past LSAT tests taken in previous years.

The Logical
Erik
Nov 08, 2009 Erik rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For an initial study aid for the LSAT, the Princeton Review study materials and suggestions can’t be beat. They quickly and effortlessly guide you through all three scored sections – Logical Reasoning/Arguments, Reading Comprehension, and Logic Games – as well as give you some quick and easy pointers about how to trounce the unscored Essay portion with relative ease.

I, of course, found this to be simply a good warm-up for more detailed study and practice, as my results from taking the practice
SallyStenger
I am doing the logic games section to see if I can improve my score. Right now I have done 2 games and made perfect scores but it took me 30 minutes each and I need to to 4 games in 30 minutes. I am hoping to improve my speed.
Michael
Oct 07, 2009 Michael is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Good overview of LSAT so far. Learning about argument questions.
Nicole
Oct 31, 2007 Nicole rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reference
This was a good introduction to the sections of the LSAT. The tips for the "games" section are useful.
Lauren
Mar 13, 2008 Lauren is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
oh shit, here we go.
Kara
I learned that the LSAT is basically just a giant clusterf**k.
Alexandra
Aug 16, 2012 Alexandra rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
bullshit. I was impressed at the beginning, but after I've read the other one - "LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible" by PowerScore I see how useless this one is. waste of time.
Egghead
May 05, 2013 Egghead rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Currently reading it.
Veronica
Veronica rated it liked it
Mar 01, 2012
Kat
Kat rated it it was ok
Jul 01, 2015
Larry Collins
Larry Collins rated it did not like it
Sep 22, 2014
Jacque
Jacque rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2012
Anastasia Geffe
Anastasia Geffe rated it it was ok
Dec 05, 2013
Brad Attaway
Brad Attaway rated it did not like it
Jun 23, 2015
Lori
Lori rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2010
Scott
Scott rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2012
Bella Cornell
Bella Cornell rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2013
Jackie Russel
Jackie Russel rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Chris Luehmann
Chris Luehmann rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2014
J. Scott
J. Scott rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Jason
Jason rated it did not like it
Jan 06, 2012
Bridget Havard
Bridget Havard rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2016
Kitty
Kitty rated it liked it
Nov 06, 2011
Eric Farr
Eric Farr rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2010