Start by marking “Sean Yeager and the DNA Thief (Sean Yeager Adventures)” as Want to Read:
Sean Yeager and the DNA Thief (Sean Yeager Adventures)

Sean Yeager and the DNA Thief

(Sean Yeager Adventures #1)

The first adventure in the Sean Yeager series

An action, adventure, quest story; set in a near real world centred around England. DNA Thief is a young adult / middle grade book with agents, aliens, commandos, robots and loads of gear and gizmos.

Following a burglary Sean Yeager is swept up in a race to find the culprit and prevent him destroying whole cities. Sean becomes th
Kindle Edition, 1.0, 260 pages
Published September 4th 2012 by Aenathen Omega (first published September 3rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sean Yeager and the DNA Thief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sean Yeager and the DNA Thief

D.M. Jarrett
Sep 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote it so I'm biased.
Possibly the best read you can have with the lights on and a cover by the name of Sean Yeager and the DNA Thief.

Now available in print via Amazon and Ingrams.
Richard
In full disclosure I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway. Thank you to the author for this opportunity and a big thank you for signing the book as well.

There is a lot of attempted humour in this book, and for me almost all of it fell flat. The characters often make “cheesy” one-liners and personally I didn’t find them funny. Because there was a lot of this throughout the book, I find it hard to really enjoy it.

I also had a problem with the pacing. It moved along very fast, going from one fast-
Mmackayj
Oct 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
My 7yr old son was completely captivated by this book, reading late into the night and searching for the ebook very early the next morning. When I asked him what he thought of it he looked up with wide eyes, nodded vigorously and gave a double thumbs up before going back to his read. He loves the car, Hermes, and all the machines. Oh yes, and the mad guys under the sea. He tells me there's another book on its way - we can't wait!
Belinda Hogg
Sep 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Bought it for my 8 year old and he really enjoyed it.
He needed a bit of help with some words but I was impressed with how well he read.
He enjoyed the characters and jokes. Apparently I'm a bit like the mum.(Not sure what to make of that ???) Most of all he seems to like the shoot-ups and flying machines.
My son's looking forward to the next one and I'm definitely going to have to read it myself now!
Dawn Kaufmann
Sep 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It was really for my son and then I read a bit too.
He really liked it and I recommend the book to all youngsters from 10 to 16.
I had to help him with some words (he's 9) and he was away.

According to my son - it's full of action, gear and humour. He loves the characters
and the plot kept him guessing until the end.
Now of course he wants the next one. I only hope there is a follow-up!
It kept him busy for several days at the end of his holiday.
A
Jan 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just finished my free book,and it is a great story and I can not wait for the next book Hunter's Hunted. I will put this book into my reading cupboard for my high school students as they will enjoy it. This story had action and an interesting storyline and I want to know what is going to happen to Sean and why he is so important to the Founder. How do I get this next book?
Sean Yeager and the DNA Thief
D.M. Jarrett
Ben Brown
Dec 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I like Dr Who and Star Wars. I was given this book as a present and its really cool. Its like a bit of both with lots of action. I didn't get the prolog. After that it gets really good. Now I've finished Artemis Fowl I'm looking forward to another series. Yipee!!!!
Cian Goggin
I was given this book as a free kindle copy by the Author. I finally got around to reading it and I was really impressed with it. It is an easy read, filled with fast paced action, keeping me stuck to it. It is a really interesting read that I would recommend, especially to lovers of YA books.
Monique
Juvenile Fiction.

Not what I was expecting, but it was cute! Some basic editing flaws in the ebook I read, but you basically got the point. My only worry (possibly not reading the next one though to find out) is all the mysterious, unexplained things about Sean and this organization will never be fully explained....
Aurora Dimitre
~This book was won from a Goodreads Giveaway~

~3.5 Stars~

Sean Yeager and the DNA Thief is an action-packed Middle Grade science-fiction-y book that was seriously fast-paced and interesting. I did have a few problems with it, but overall there was nothing absolutely horrible about it, and let's go to the plot and characters and stuff first before get down to the nit-picky things.

First of all, plot. It was straightforward, it was fun, it was action-packed. Basically, this evil scientist man has st
Mahfey
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I bought this to read to my youngest child because I was fed up with the usual drivel and wanted something I would be interested in. Each chapter is a perfect length for a bedtime story and she is improving her reading at the same time.
My Kindle kept disappearing because my eldest (an Artemis Fowl fan) would borrow it to read this ebook.

Certainly for a younger (7-14 years) audience. If your children like Artemis Fowl or, dare I say it Ben10, this would be for them. If you read bedtime stories fo
Dermot Davis
Jun 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There was so much action in this fast-paced thrill ride that I kept seeing it as a movie in my head. Never sure where the story was going, I decided to sit back and enjoy the ride. What would have helped was to have put on some popcorn first! Although I understand that this is the first in the series I wanted to know more about Sean and indeed his mom who is quite the character and I laughed every time she shows up. I hope we see more of her in the series. What I also really liked was the fact t ...more
Isabelle Howell
Oct 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
My son who is 11 wanted something fresh to read and he likes space ships and things.
I'd read good things about this book so we bought it for Kindle.
Bit of a surprise it's written for older children than it looks.
We had a laugh about the mother figure and the old Brigadier.
My son said it was good because unexpected things happened and lots of things went wrong.
He also likes the funny parts.
We're looking forward to the next one, hope it's out soon.
John Hoegaarden
Oct 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Bought it for my son and ended up reading myself.
It's fun, good plot and interesting characters. Doesn't take itself too seriously.
Enjoyed the observations on a stressed out mum and middle aged agent and a boss who's not interested in who's been doing a great job. Where have we heard that before?
More than you would expect in a book for a younger audience.
Recommend it.
Sarah Brown
Oct 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A surprise package this. It's funny, intelligent and written for children.
My 12 year old son loves it and I've enjoyed flicking through it as well
Paul Chavez
Oct 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It was fun reading this on mums kindle. I like the battles and when things go wrong.
It feels like you are there. Im looking forward to the next Sean Yager story.
Carol Ann
Dec 07, 2012
Sean Yeager and the DNA Thief 3 3 Jan 30, 2013 11:02AM

• Death's Academy
  • Return To Cardamom
  • Dragon Defender (Dragon Defense League, #1)
  • Zoe & Zak and the Ghost Leopard (Zoe & Zak Adventures, #1)
  • Professor Payne's Intrepid Time Travelers (A Leap Behind Series, #1)
  • The Trouble With Toads (The Secret Stepsister Society, #1)
  • Charis: Journey to Pandora's Jar
  • Impact (The Dean Curse Chronicles, #3)
  • The Obsidian Pebble (Artefact, #1)
  • Freaks
  • A Crack in the Sky
  • Sir Princess Petra (The Pen Pieyu Adventures #1)
  • Phoenix
  • Alexander Drake's Extraordinary Pursuit (Azra's Pith, Book 1)
  • Fyrelocke: Jack Boomershine and the Prophecy Untold
  • Dewi and the Seeds of Doom
  • The Reintegrators
  • Joshua and the Lightning Road (Lightning Road #1)
Hi,

I'm David Jarrett, author of Sean Yeager Adventures for ages 8 to 14+

I've created a story world where Sean Yeager and Emily Campbell must figure out what is happening to them. A place where things go wrong, people make mistakes and hi-tech gizmos do unexpected things. In fact, a place much like your own town. Complete with hidden sleepers and prowling androbots.

I'm always interested in construc

Sean Yeager Adventures (2 books)
  • Sean Yeager: Hunters Hunted (Sean Yeager Adventures, #2)