Start by marking “The Black Conspiracy (Ancient magic meets the Internet #2)” as Want to Read:
The Black Conspiracy (Ancient magic meets the Internet #2)

The Black Conspiracy (Ancient magic meets the Internet #2)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Ancient magic has infected the Internet… is this the end for civilisation?

The ancient magic which transported Tung, a young thief, and Madrick, a has-been wizard, across a millennium has now infected the Internet and civilisation simply can’t handle the consequences.

To make matters even worse, evil wizards have followed the pair through time. They’re determined to hunt the
Published September 2nd 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Black Conspiracy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Black Conspiracy

Grumpus
Sep 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
I was the lucky winner of Dark Tidings, in the July giveaway at the Time Travel Group. Quoting from my full review of that book, "This book was however, an interesting amalgam of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, The Da Vinci Code, and Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker, three books that I enjoyed immensely. In the end, I thought the plot concept was excellent and I liked the characters but it was all a bit too predictable for me. I was also hoping for more ...more
Kevin Marsh
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Black Conspiracy is a brilliantly written book. The characters are a great bunch that draw you into their adventure. I like the little gems of humour that find their way into the plot which is unusual in itself, combining both modern day and medieval perspective. The Black Conspiracy is the second book in a series that is well worth a read. I can't wait to start the next book in the series.
Paul
May 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Pretty good.
Dean C. Moore
Apr 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: indie-authors
The Black Conspiracy is book 2 in the series and picks up the story exactly where book 1, Dark Tidings, left off.

Two time travelers have brought ancient magic to the twenty-first century and, with the help of a computer whizz-kid, have infected the Internet with it. The magic has unbalanced the world’s civilizations and the only people who can fix things are the idiots who messed it all up in the first place.

But that’s not the biggest threat to mankind. Two evil wizards have also travelled throu
Kath Middleton
Sep 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This wonderful book takes the story forward from Ken Magee's debut novel Dark Tidings. It's a fantasy but with a difference - ancient magic meets big banking and the internet. The characters from the first book are even better fleshed out here and we meet some new ones. A favourite of mine is Tung. He's illiterate, inept, can't get to grips with the modern world - he makes me feel good about myself! He has depths though and the team would be totally lost without him. There's a huge conspiracy by ...more
Jonathan
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-books
I received a free copy from author in exchange for an honest review.I prefer the cover of this book to the first one its more inviting.The book has more action as well and it was hard to put my kindle down.This really is a great series Highly so far and I highly recommend.It has loads of action, Humor and great characters.Thanks again to the author for this opportunity.
Melissa
Oct 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Yet another amazing tale from Magee.

This book was wonderful and I would definitely recommend it. But read Dark Tidings first, just to increase the level of awesome.

Check out my blog for my full review: http://tubchairtimes.blogspot.ca/2012...
Yzabel Ginsberg
Jan 18, 2013
A.R. Wilmer
Sep 13, 2015
Ken Magee
Sep 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Daryl Bonayog
Mary
Apr 01, 2015
Martin Paul
Jun 25, 2015
Most folk believe that technology rules their lives. They’re wrong. Dark conspiracies and ancient magic actually dominate this world. My one mission in life is to open people’s eyes to that fact.

I hide behind the pretence that I write fiction to ensure I don't attract unwelcome attention; deadly attention.

My name is Ken Magee and I tell people I write contemporary fantasies which blend adventure a
More about Ken Magee...

Ancient magic meets the Internet (3 books)
  • Dark Tidings (Ancient magic meets the Internet #1)
  • A Darker Shade of Black (Ancient magic meets the Internet #3)
“He was a true English butler, just like his father before him, and his grandfather before that. Three generations; bred and butlered.” 2 likes