Start by marking “The Dream Valley (Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Dream Valley (Book 1)

Read Book

The Dream Valley (Book 1)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
As an unexpected invasion from a land long thought dead envelops their lands, two life-long friends are thrown into the ravages of war. Creatures they fought only in their dreams have come to life and pillaged their peaceful world. Their only hope resides in a stranger from outside their realm and the aging wisdom of one of their own. A journey of magic and war now consume ...more
Published September 3rd 2012 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about The Dream Valley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dream Valley

I.E.
Mar 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the book. I had to read all three books before I could stop to write a review.

The series is a classic quest story reminiscent of the Hobbit. It kept me intrigued and wanting to know what was going to happen next. The trilogy has to be read.
Phyllis
Sep 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced, the adventure to find a protective crystal in the dream valley and begin the trek to the north country, the searcher and his three small companions takes a turn towards the worst as they confront evil on their path. Hurt badly, the searcher needs help but the quest must continue.

A page-turner, this book is only part one of a three-story set, albeit I am not sure if the other books have, as yet, been written. I will be sure to find out. Highly recommended!
Sharon Delarose
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
Sucked me in immediately. From the beginning I could tell it had all the makings of a great sci fi/fantasy tale. It was easy to envision the fantasy world that Robert Thomas created, as his writing style is very visual. He paints a vivid picture.

The characters are strong, nicely developed, and I cared what happened to them. I think I would have called it Quest of the Searcher, however :-)
Jacques Antoine
Jun 13, 2013
Lee Hanson
Jun 17, 2013
Haoie
rated it did not like it
Jun 24, 2014
Sean
Sep 03, 2012
Erin
Sep 05, 2012
Robert Thomas
Sep 05, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-offerings
Pamela Belsham
Sep 23, 2016
Michelle Wu
Nov 23, 2016
Robert has been writing for nearly a quarter century. He lives in the Midwest with his beloved wife Mary. He is a father and grandfather who tries to celebrate life and bring a small amount of joy to the readers of the world through his work.

He is the author of the fantasy novel 'White Staff' and the recently published short story 'Lily'. He has also recently released the epic fantasy, The Crystal
More about Robert C. Thomas...