Start by marking “Unforgettable (The Dalton Gang, #3)” as Want to Read:
Unforgettable (The Dalton Gang, #3)

Unforgettable

(The Dalton Gang #3)

The infamous Dalton Gang was once known for riding—and playing—hard. Now, as owners of the Dalton Ranch in Crow Hill, Texas, they’re working from sunup to sundown. But one look from the right woman can tempt them back into the saddle…

When a walk on the wild side turned into a nightmare for Everly Grant, she escaped her abusive ex by taking a job with Crow Hill’s small news
Published August 6th 2013 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Unforgettable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unforgettable

E_bookpushers
Review originally posted here: http://thebookpushers.com/2013/08/08/...

Publisher: Berkley Trade
Publish Date: Aug 6th
How I got this book: ARC from the publisher via Netgalley

THE DALTON BOYS TAKE THE REINS

When a walk on the wild side turned into a nightmare for Everly
Ballerina60
Jul 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
it was really good, but it needed a few things: the human interest story should have been addressed as something that made ALL the town feel proud of being part of the community; how much rent was Everly going to make?; how much did they get for the antiques? couldn't they have struck some oil??? "i'm on the pill; i'm clean". the last guy to fall for that line is married to "baby momma". LOVED the euphemism "cleaning his rifle"! and lastly, NO, size is not what EVERY woman looks for. there reall ...more
Tressa
I did not finish reading Unforgettable. I liked Everly, Boone, and portions of the story, but something felt off for me. It was a struggle to continue reading. I do plan on reading more by Alison Kent.
Becky Wyrick
Feb 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
Boone and Everly. This one kinda fell flat. I wish she would have really opened up to him. He was so honest and we never did get her story or true story about her ex.
Jessica
Jan 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: library
I'll have to go back to read the others in the series.
An unexpected good book.
Ellie
Jul 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Unforgettable, The Dalton Gang Series #3, by Alison Kent
Grade: C

“You’re all I think about. I live for you and I breathe for you and I’m pretty sure you have no idea of any of that.”

Crow Hill, Texas is the perfect place for Everly Grant to start over after fleeing her old life and abusive ex in Austin. Four years later Everly is one of four reporters for the local newspaper, everly has been assigned to do a piece on the infamous Dalton Gang and their return to Crow Hill after more than a decade.
Kaetrin
Jul 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
This review first appeared at Dear Author.

Dear Ms. Kent,

I haven’t read the first two books in this series (Undeniable and Unbreakable), but I don’t think it hindered my enjoyment of this book. There are a few things which I didn’t understand relating to the earlier couples but for the most part, the books reads well as a stand alone. As someone who hadn’t read the earlier books I appreciated that this one wasn’t bogged down with loads of backstory and I think this would be appreciated by readers
Pam
May 27, 2013 rated it really liked it
Boone Mitchell is the last of the Dalton Gang to be tamed, but he does not seem too adverse to the prospect of finding someone like Casper and Dax have. Boone’s sister Faith took Casper’s heart and Dax found Arwen in the short time they have all returned home.

Everly Grant is Faith’s friend, they went to college together and she moved to Crow Hill four years ago after a horrible marriage that turned abusive. When her life fell apart she was a news anchor for a major network and she hated the fact
Claudia
Jul 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Boone and Everly are two people that were hurt by their pasts and their past mistakes so much. I loved seeing how they tried to overcome this together. And Boone is such a great hero. He cares so much about Everly without even realizing it.

Favourite quote:

“There’s something to be said for getting a woman out of her clothes. Not the ones who’ll strip for anyone, but the ones who put that kind of trust in a particular man.”
“What kind of trust is that?” she asked, and he couldn’t tell if she was
Kelly at
NUMBER OF STARS: 3 1/2
REVIEW:
This was my first Alison Kent book. I did enjoy this book. Although I think I would have liked to read book one and two in the series first. Not that I think it would have had a big impact on Unforgettable, but because I really wanted to know more about Boone’s pals.

While I enjoyed Boone & Evelyn’s story. It felt like there were too many thing unfinished at the end of the book. Yes there was a happy ending, but a lot of loose ends that were not tied off. We neve
Lise
Sep 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful to read a romance whose hero is not only not a billionaire, but he's financially on the ropes. Because Kent's hero thus has nothing to rely on but his own determination, loyalty, grit and strength. Loved this book!

Not only was it super gritty sexy, with a heroine addicted to shoes, which allows for some nice moments of levity, but the backstory of the pair makes for wonderful conflict, both internal and external and makes their journey to accepting their love that much more rewarding.
Lori Meehan
May 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
I'm so glad I came across the first book "Undeniable" of this series at the library. I've enjoyed all three of the books about the Dalton Gang. The boys grow up together in Crow Hill and got into some major trouble together. They are sent to work for Dave and Tess Dalton on their ranch. They where shown hard work, good work ethics and the kindness of two people who placed no judgment on them and love. They left after high school to seek a life of their own but came back years later to Crow Hill ...more
Darcy
May 16, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013, e-book, romance
This book was by far the best in the series. I liked that Everly was so different from everyone else in Crow's Row, or at least it seemed like that. I found her history to be interesting and can see how and why Crow's Row would appeal to her. I found Everly's investigation of the boys to be funny. I knew that she wouldn't write a hachet job and couldn't see why the boys didn't see it. I wish that we would have gotten to see the story.

Boone seemed different from his boys, more thoughtful and res
Julie
May 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. However, I had a hard time warming up to Everly. The other female leads in this series are independent and sexually assertive, but Everly's history with her ex makes her a little different than Arwen and Faith. At times, she was somewhat cold. Boone is awesome, though, just like Dax and Casper. I love the background of Crow Hill, and how the author paints the struggles of the Dalton Gang trying to make a living working their cattle ranch. And Alison Kent knows how to write so ...more
Michelle
Jul 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy the novels from Alison Kent and her Dalton Gang series is filled with some very sexy cowboys. I adore how real her characters seem. Boone is fiercely loyal to his friends but they are holding on to their ranch by strings. This almost true to life portrayal of life on the ranch is very refreshing from all the ‘millionaire’ books out there (not that I don’t love those, too). Everly is trying to take life slow after she escaped an abusive relationship so when she ends up in the cross ...more
Marishka
I had enough of the Luck business from the book before. But we get a scene in the beginning where Everly left the bar and came upon them kissing and grinding in the parking lot. Thank god it didn't go further and only lasted for a couple of minutes. It started off rocky because of that but ended up being an pretty good read.

This book was written in 2013 and I see there is no more books after. Which sucks there is still so many questions that were not answered. Hopefully down the road we will ge
Deb
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
Last book in series. It's about Boone and Everly. Everly is a friend of Faiths from college. Everly needs to escape Austin because of an abusive ex. Its 4 years before Boone comes back to town. When they finally meet, Boone is immediately stricken with her. She finally feels ready to be with a guy again and decides to give Boone a try, no strings. Quickly she realizes that she likes him more emotionally and she wanted but is afraid to let him in to protect herself. Boone is struggling with keepi ...more
WhiskeyintheJar/Kyraryker
Momma want! I'm just gonna carry around this cover so I can take it out when I feel bad and gaze upon it.

Nothing constructive here folks, just me living out fantasy atop fantasy.
A little better than the first book in the series; less sex (keep clutching your pearls though, still heaps of the sexytime being made) and more story.

Decent but let's not kid ourselves here, this is alone time, glass full of wine, and bubble bath reading.

*There is a scene where the main character is dressed like the co
Gail Mitchell
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! The Dalton Gang novels were my first try at reading Alison Kent. I was not disappointed, each book just wetted my appetite for the next book. The Dalton Gang delivered it all - tension, passion, intense edgy well- developed characters and lots of hot sizzling sex. I will be adding Alison Kent to my list of must read authors.
Sheila
Nov 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
If you love hard working cowboys and who doesn't
...right? Then read this, it is a great book. I loved Boone and how Everly sees all the good in him even when others try to convince her that he is bad....go girl. This is a good story. Now I have to read Casper and Dax's stories!
Mandy
Jul 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alison-kent
I was just as pleased with this one as the others. In fact it was my favorite of the the series...

Read more here:
Christy C
Sep 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2014
Unlike most series, I liked the next book more than the previous one. Making this my favourite of the series.

My biggest issue with all three books is the endings are too rushed.
I really wish she had finished the article and if we didn't get to read it, we'd at least know how it turned out.
Jaycee
Jun 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Holy "calf nuts on a cracker", Batman!...to coin a phrase...or two.

Boone Mitchell for Mayor! Gotta love a bad boy gone damned near perfect. The bad that remains is right. Where. It. Belongs!
Yep. Boone Mitchell for Mayor!
Mar 18, 2014 rated it liked it
typical sex and romance book, no surprises
Elle
Shelves: cowboys
LOVED!
Donna M.
Feb 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
"Calf nuts on a cracker." I laughed out loud the first time I read that! I really enjoyed this sappy romance. I hope there will be more of the Dalton Gang to read.
Bobi Boon
Apr 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
Love the books little less bedroom steam and more plot wouldn't hurt but love the books
Mary
May 26, 2013
Danielle Pribbenow
Jan 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Diana's Hound (Bloodhounds, #4)
  • Vaughn (Circle Eight #4)
  • Tempting Trouble
  • Risk & Reward (Bedroom Games, #2)
  • Risky (Torn Between Two Lovers #2)
  • Unbuttoned (Silver Creek, #0.5)
  • Some Kind of Wonderful (Cupcake Lovers #3.5)
  • Uncommon Passion (Uncommon, #2)
  • Command Performance
  • Blood in the Valley (Vigilati, #2)
  • Trouble in Texas (Deep in the Heart of Texas, #4)
  • No Turning Back (Hanover Brothers, #1)
  • Caught in Amber
  • Bare Knuckle (Vegas Top Guns Book 5)
  • The Vampire Hunter (In the Company of Vampires #2)
  • The Rake to Ruin Her
  • Long Shot (Highland Games, #1)
  • Wayward One (Waywroth Academy, #1)
I often read of or hear about authors who knew they were meant to tell stories from the time they left the crib. Me? I didn't decide what I wanted to be when I grew up until I was thirty years old - and then sold my first book at thirty-four. Still, it was obvious that I always knew I was going places.

Like so many other authors, I was a voracious reader from day one, devouring everything from Nanc

The Dalton Gang (3 books)
  • Undeniable (The Dalton Gang, #1)
  • Unbreakable (The Dalton Gang #2)