Start by marking “The Way We Sleep: An Anthology” as Want to Read:
The Way We Sleep: An Anthology

The Way We Sleep: An Anthology

Beds are the most intimate of places, where you spend a third of your life. They are quiet places, they are rambunctious places. We are combining prose, comics, illustrations, and interviews into a fantastic (not so) little book all about beds and sleep.

"Here is a wonderful book filled with stories about the one last taboo left in the American bedroom: sleep. Aside from ho
Published November 1st 2012 by Curbside Splendor

To ask other readers questions about The Way We Sleep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Way We Sleep

Start your review of The Way We Sleep: An Anthology
Curbside Splendor
Jan 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
We published this book and so we love it. Here is what the experts say:

"At once a hybrid text and a compendium of tales related more or less loosely to the theme of sleep, this generously sized volume edited by C. James Bye and Jessica Bye offers flash-length tidbits and short stories by well-known and less well-known writers, interviews with movie and TV directors, and a healthy dose of comics."

-- Los Angeles Review

"The Way We Sleep represents the very best of what a book can do that no other n
Jeffrey
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Though I am biased (because I have a story in it), I loved this unusual and surprising collection. It took a very specific theme and saw all of its broad applications. I highly recommend it, especially as a gift to your avid reader friends.
Victor Giron
Oct 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Stories, comics, and interviews about beds and the things that happen there. 'nuff said. Also, I'm publishing this so it's the best. See what other more informed folks have to say below:

Edward Rathke
Nov 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
--C. James Bye and Jessa Bye structure this anthology of short stories revolving around sleep and beds and dreams perfectly. When it feels as if you cannot handle another serious story, they throw you headlong into a more playful tale or a humorous interview that rejuvenates and makes you just want to keep going. When you feel fatigued by the realism and drama, the next page is often full of magic and wonder, a new bend given to reality. Then there are all the comics in the middle that manage to ...more
Lori