Start by marking “A Midsummer Night's Fling” as Want to Read:
A Midsummer Night's Fling

A Midsummer Night's Fling

Enchanted Hearts by Belinda Boring
Aithne thought her dreams had come true when Hadrian, a Fae prince, stepped into her life and filled it with wonder . . . that was until her friend, William, declared his love, promising her more than mere moments. Three enchanted hearts . . . two honorable men . . . one important choice . . . an unforgettable Midsummer Night's Festival.

Published August 2012 by Moonstruck Media

To ask other readers questions about A Midsummer Night's Fling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Midsummer Night's Fling

Start your review of A Midsummer Night's Fling
Alana B
Apr 13, 2018 rated it liked it
I thought the stories sent a good message although I did not think the writing was very good and EVERYBODY fell in love with each other in like 20 minutes!
Jacinta Maree
Feb 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing

Enchanted Hearts (A Midsummer Night's Fling) felt like a fairy tale novel that explores the lives of two intertwining worlds of the Human and the Fae. The hero and heroine are brought together by a strong magnetic love that seems as perfect and as natural as nature itself. In the world of the Fae it is widely know and understood to not cross the barrier into the human plane or to converse with the humans that dwell there; the old tales of previous Fae people having lost their souls to humans.
Merisha28
Nov 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
A Midsummer Night's Fling by Several authors
Print Length: 322 pages
Publisher: Moonstruck Media (January 11, 2014)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B0093U6Y30

My Review~
I love that these three authors came up with such a tasty fairy delicious read. It is cheap and that makes it all the more better. I'm loving these authors and can't wait to read what else they can come up with.

Enchanted Hearts~
Enchanted Hearts by Belinda Boring
I received this book in exchange for an
Donna (BLHmistress)
Sep 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
As you may have read in previous reviews I already am a big fan of Belinda Boring's work when I asked if I wanted to review her newest novella, of course I said yes. Even though I haven't read too many books regarding the Fae. I found I enjoyed reading about the Fae very much. Only issue I had is that I wish we could have had more of the Fae world into this book.

This was a short but sweet love story tied around three characters, Aithne, Hadrian and William. I have a love hate relationship with
Delphina
Sep 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I received an arc of Faery Kissed by L. Weatherford. I loved, loved, loved this story. Seriously, even if the other two stories were not there, this story is completely worth the price of the book. I love fairies. I even have a tattoo of one. It takes a lot, however, for me to like a fae story. I can be quite picky. I loved this one. It was a fresh look at fae and without giving a spoiler, one of my other favorite para creatures. I have to admit, the ending was quite a shock to me, which added ...more
Amber Phillips
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love how faerie and human world mix plus adding other authors in the book too. I love having away to forget the real world and I'm little girl at times when I read this book I feel like one of them, with a grown woman mind frame. *Laughs* Keep writing the great stories.
buzy_reading
If you like stories about the Fae then you will like this one. Its a short story involving a love triangle.
Raquel Auriemma
Jul 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet story!
Valentina
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
That last story messed me up. O.o
I couldn't decide if it was depressing, dark, or bliss. Perhaps, it was all three.
Christina Silcox
Sep 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Still swooning :)
Marie Phinisee
Nov 13, 2019
Rochelle Spada
Apr 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Savage King (Lords of the Var, #1)
  • Talon (Rise of the Pride, #1)
  • Fledgling (The Shapeshifter Chronicles, #1)
  • Sacrificed to the Dragon (Stonefire Dragons, #1)
  • On the Accidental Wings of Dragons (The Dragons of Eternity, #1)
  • Catching Echoes (Reconstructionist, #1)
  • Immortal: Guardian of Monsters (Varcolac, #1)
  • The Girl In Between (The Girl in Between, #1)
  • Red Planet Dragons of Tajss (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #0.25)
  • Jaga's Bones
  • Wolf Signs (Granite Lake Wolves, #1)
  • The Jade Castle (Land of Iyah #1)
  • Riser (The Riser Saga, #1)
  • Echoes of Violence
  • Marking Time (The Immortal Descendants, #1)
  • King of Ash and Bone (Shattered Realms #1)
  • The Watchmaker's Daughter (Glass and Steele, #1)
  • Solar Storm: Episode 1: IMPACT
A homesick Aussie living amongst the cactus and mountains of Arizona, Belinda Boring is a self proclaimed addict of romance and all things swoon worthy. It wasn’t long before she began writing, pouring her imagination and creativity into the stories she dreams. Whether urban fantasy, paranormal romance or romance in general, Belinda strives to share great plots with heart and characters that you ...more