Start by marking “Highland Games (Magic of the Highlands, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Highland Games (Magic of the Highlands, #1.5)

Highland Games

(Magic of the Highlands #1.5)

Malcolm “Colm” MacRobert is ordered by his chief to travel through time and return with a woman. Not just any woman, the daughter of Laird and Lady Grant. There’s one problem, though. Everyone knows the Grants never had a daughter. Who is he bringing back? And why is she so important that his laird using the village witch to send Colm over 200 years into the future?

When
ebook
Published December 28th 2012 by New Concepts Publishing (first published December 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Highland Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Highland Games

Start your review of Highland Games (Magic of the Highlands, #1.5)
Laura the Highland Hussy
Sep 01, 2012 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
You can grab it in all formats at New Concepts Publishing here now

Amazon here!

Nook here

Kobo here

Apple ibookstore here

Smashwords here
Laura the Highland Hussy
Jul 10, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shiny new cover!!
Jenn
Oct 12, 2013 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

Malcolm "Colm" MacRobert goes in to the future, with the help of the witch, Grissal, to find and bring back Piper Grant. The minute he sees Piper, he knows he's destined to be with her. Now if he can convince her to go back in time with him and that he's not crazy.

Piper is stuck on a trip to Scotland with a singles tour group courtesy of her best friend, Katie. So long Hawaii trip and hello Scotland. This is where Piper and Colm meet.

Piper is smitten with Colm's looks and even more so
Ashley the Magnificent™
Oct 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: highlander
This story was just fun. It was a girly good time. Perky heroine, smokin' hot Highlander, magic, whimsy - it was all wrapped up in a tiny lil package. Or, a rather substantial package, I should say. ::wink wink nudge nudge::

I enjoy the dichotomy of LH's characters. Her stories always seem to pair an iPod-owning, cheeseburger-eating, sitcom-watching heroine with a curmudgeonly, muscular, kilted hero. He's all "Do as I say!" and she's all "Oh, no you didn't!" etc etc. A literary odd couple who
Kelly
Jan 05, 2013 rated it really liked it
Not going to lie, Highlanders fascinate me. It's the kilts. And the swords. And the muscles. Time-traveling Highlanders happen to hold a special place in my loins heart. Time-traveling Highlanders who find their lady loves through the machinations of a devious witch ... bliss!

Now, normally men who make life-altering decisions for the ladies in their lives don't get high marks in my book. But... I get where Colm was coming from in this case. I mean, how many girls do you know who would just
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)

Oh Geeze! Not enough.
Who ever this author is a major tease.

Full Review later.
Marie Andersson
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked Malcolm!Where can I find my own Highlander?Sigh!I hope there will be more books in this series! ...more
Alyssa :::Riverina Romantics:::
Apr 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: highlander
Posted At: Riverina Romantics
My Rating: 4 out of 4 *
Romance Rating: 3 out of 5 <3

As mainly a paranormal fan, I'm starting to delve into the world of highlanders and discovering how amazing they are. This sexy little number gives me the best of both worlds, adding time-travel and highlanders together in a quick and easy read.

Now if I had a guy like Malcolm stalking out of the woods dressed in a kilt carrying a sword looking all tanned and beefed and hot like he was, I probably would have
Lady Allison
Sep 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
This review & others also found on Red Hot Books

I love this author and she knows that even though I don't read a lot of Highlander stories, I'm always up for one of hers! This one is no different.

Piper Grant is a good friend. Instead of taking her long awaited surf vacation in Hawaii, she's hopping on a plane to Ireland in her friend's place as a favor to her. Little does she know - it's a singles tour! Talk about awkward. But, even faced with immature frat guys, she convinces herself to
Melinda
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Even though I thought this book was cute, I didn't finish it. I don't know what made me stop reading it. I just know that it wasn't my cup of tea. The first book was okay but this one just got on my nerves. I think it was the fact that the main characters started making out in public shortly after they met and the leading male character comes from the past into the modern world and is not freaked out about it at all. It was just too unbelievable to me.
L Bongiorno
Interesting, I guess it is setting up the next book?!? I found it hard to believe she just accepted that she traveled back in time over 200 years without any proof, she didn't even get out of bed and look out a window, nothing.... hum.
The_Book_Queen
3 Stars-- Review to Come
Purple Osprey
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
Generic story, in equal parts annoying and dumb, about rude and obnoxious american girl.
Yati
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Worth reading
Quite interesting...time travel...wonderful couple and love the ending...cannot wait for more stories and worth buying!!!
Samantha
Jul 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My only critisism is the story was over far to quickly.
Alison
Mar 31, 2016
Elaine
Mar 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

• A SEAL's Resolve (SEALs of Chance Creek #6)
  • The Cowboy's Secret Bride (Turners vs Coopers, #1)
  • The Maverick Cowboy (Morgan Ranch, #2)
  • The Reluctant Cowboy (Morgan Ranch #1)
  • Once a SEAL (Morgan Ranch, #2.5)
  • The Cowboy's Outlaw Bride (Turners vs Coopers, #2)
  • Dragon’s Claw (Dorina Basarab #4.5)
  • Magic Triumphs (Kate Daniels, #10)
I write about Hunky Highlanders and Hottie Scotties.
Steamy Time Travel Romances that warm up the night, and leave you craving more.

I'm also the Highland Hussy over at www.gotfiction.com but please don't request reviews through goodreads.

Magic of the Highlands (1 books)
  • Highland Destiny (Magic of the Highlands, #1)