Start by marking “A Multitude of Sins” as Want to Read:
A Multitude of Sins

A Multitude of Sins

Father Shane Barrett always thought his path in life was certain; to live a simple life in service to God. Upon receiving a new appointment to St. Matthew's, everything Father Shane thought he knew comes into question as he's faced with an irresistable temptation in the form of Sister Mary Elizabeth. As both struggle with newfound longings, they must each decide if they ca ...more
Published September 8th 2012 by CreateSpace (first published September 7th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about A Multitude of Sins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Multitude of Sins

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Four Stars

**This is just a warning for all you good, Catholic/Religious folks out there: Do not read this review or this story if you are easily offended. I walk a fine a line sometimes at what I read and completely understand if the material is too risqué for you. I like to read things that might make some people uncomfortable. Thought you’d like to know before I continue… Thanks for your understanding =) **

Bless me father for I have sinned...

Grabbing her hand, he led her to the altar at the f
Saunders
I had high hopes for this one. Taboo with a capital T - illicit love between a Priest and a nun and I really thought I was going to get something a bit different

For me the characters failed to deliver in this story - I just didn't get any warmth from them. Its also a story that has been told many times so I suppose I should have known what to expect. I also didn't connect with the authors writing voice in this one - it was too monologue.

Father Barrett and Sister Mary Elizabeth caved into tempta
K.I. Lynn
Sep 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story!! The taboo coupling left me on the edge of my seat, wondering when/if one of them was going to finally slip!

I fell head over heels in love with Father Shane, and wished I was Sister Mary Elizabeth! Watching their forbidden love unfold kept the pages turning on this well written piece.
A. Bookzilla.
Nov 29, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: dare-me
People fall in love, I don't think anyone is immune to that.

That being said, I think this may have been Twilight fanfiction? Because at one point, Sister Mary Elizabeth calls Shane Father Cullen. I'm perfectly okay with this, but yeah, just a matter of editing. There were a couple of instances where a sentence starts in past tense and then somewhere in the middle it's all in present tense. And a couple of words swallowed.

Dare I say I actually liked this? Yeah, that's why I'm giving it a three-st
Tina
Oct 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Good quick book to read. At times, I thought..OMG, this is so wrong to be liking this. I guess because I was brought up as a Catholic.

Eventually, I knew Shane and Claire had to make some hard decisions.

Great work H.E. Regis. I enjoyed it.
Fathima
Oct 01, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it ! Sprained my hand so typing is a bit of an issue for me right now ! Review to follow .
rameau
Sep 20, 2012 marked it as not-for-me
Shelves: p2p
See comments.
Shawna Shauntia
Oct 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Flipping utterly awesome. It took only took a few hours (maybe) to devour this. After reading a few reviews and I knew I had to add this to my TBR shelf.Not to mention the subject seems so taboo.

Before getting into my view on this I think that it should be said that this story may be found offensive by some Catholic or religious people.

Father Barrett recently transferred to a new parish where he encounters Sister Mary Elizabeth. Both of which are rather young and attracted to the other. Most of
Imane Ouadi
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was ok
Face palm ! what did I just read ? Haha , I've been wanting to read this book for so long because of the premise , I mean who wouldn't want to read this book ? certainly not me . Now , I discovered that this was originally a Twilight fanfiction so I thought perhaps it's going to be as deep as Dusty (which is another amazing Twilight Fanfic) but turns out it wasn't all that amazing , the plot was rushed , the forbidden relationship didn't last long seeing they gave up their vows pretty quickly , ...more
Mell
0 stars
A friend had this while we were eating lunch at work. I read the first few chapters, to see if would be as bad as it sounded in the summary. And . . . it was! She said she paid $8 for the book, which I thought was overpriced for any book this short.
Linsey
Jan 23, 2016
Yajaira
Oct 05, 2012
H.E. Regis
Oct 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
« previous 1 3 next »
Romance, Historic...: Book Giveaway 1 16 Sep 13, 2012 08:22PM

• Once Upon A Temptation
  • Gilded Cage
  • Little Battles (Old Wounds, #2)
  • The Darkness of Perfection
  • Live In Position
  • Black and White
  • Welcome to Drama Academy
  • The Golden Apple of Discord (The Discord Trilogy, #1)
  • Cat O' Nine Tails
  • Grave Refrain
  • The Way That You Play It
  • Indivisible
  • Three Daves
H. E. Regis is twenty eight years old and resides in the southwest region of the United States with her two dogs. An avid reader, she has loved books from a very young age and will read just about anything, although she particularly enjoys historical fiction, thrillers, and mysteries. Her favorite authors include Veronica Roth, Suzanne Collins, Steve Berry, and Raymond Khoury.

H. E. Regis began wr