Start by marking “Hot Communications” as Want to Read:
Hot Communications

Hot Communications

Love isn't hard to find. Holding on to it is another story.

With everything being bountiful in her life, Lacey Flannigan had everything she could ever want. An illustrious career with James & Sons, beauty, a multitude of friends and a financial wealth beyond what she could ever hope for, thanks to her parents.

Still, one thing eluded her - love. When things get hot and h
Published August 25th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Hot Communications, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Communications

Jen O'grady
May 23, 2013 rated it liked it
Quick freebie book, it had some hot action and could have been made longer because it actually had quite a good story line to it. Overall a good read.
Demelza Carlton
May 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
More sex than Fifty Shades (and no emails, either!)

I can honestly say this book had more sex scenes in it than any other book I've ever read.

It had more plot and far more consistent characters than Fifty Shades -and the sex scenes were better, too.

Even with the title - Hot Communications - I expected lots of dull emails, legal documents or txts like Fifty Shades, that I'd be inclined to skip, but they were happily absent, too.

I rarely read romance or erotica, but I enjoyed this one.
Erica
May 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
I gave this book 4 stars because... at the beginning it was HOT!!!! then just kinda dragged on. It was hard to stay focused on reading. But about a little over the 50% mark thats when it got very interesting and i was constantly like "whoa! Omg! Wtf!" But it turned out to finish very HOT!
Sonjia - All About Books
I loved it!
Laura Archer
Feb 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
It was good.
Mare
Apr 05, 2013 rated it did not like it
Probably one of the worst books I have ever read and I have read many.......

It all went down hill when the stalker attacked. Stalker? Huh? What stalker? Until this point there was no mention of a stalker. The stalker wants the H back and makes it clear what she will do. Then the h gets away from the stalker and just leaves. Does not try and contact the H, does not call the police. The H on the other hand takes the stalker back for months because he feels like he has no other choice. HUH? How abo
Heather in FL
Maybe more 2-1/2 stars. Another book that could really benefit from a good editor. The initial sex scenes were protracted and plentiful. But I couldn't get into them really. And I skipped a bit. (I'm not one to generally skip sex scenes.) And a bit too insta-love. Then, about halfway through, a different sort of story began that was interesting -- the ex-girlfriend stalker/abductor. And the bizarre plan. I still don't get why someone didn't just call the freaking police. BUT it's not my story an ...more
Amanda
Jan 29, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
Cute with some hot scenes. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it. It was free on amazon.
Lindsey
Feb 22, 2014
Kim
Nov 05, 2012
Carey Decevito
May 23, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Marie
Oct 12, 2016
Sharon Xuereb
May 21, 2014
Deneser
Mar 30, 2013
Taylor Baggerly
rated it did not like it
Dec 01, 2017
Julie
Jan 03, 2016
Kevin
Sep 28, 2013
Born and raised in small town Northern Ontario, Canada, Carey Decevito has always had a penchant for reading and writing.

More than a decade later, with weeks of sleepless nights, where exhaustion settled into her everyday existence, she finally gave in and put pen to paper (more like fingers to keyboard!) She submitted to the dreams that plagued her. And the rest, as they say, is history!

A member