Start by marking “Just Imagine” as Want to Read:
Just Imagine

Just Imagine

Just imagine what it would be like to be as small as a mouse; or as big as a house. Imagine exploring the depths of the ocean, travelling into the past or the future - or something even stranger...This wonderfully inventive and interactive book allows a child to tell their own story, combining new elements each time. And with intricately detailed illustrations for parent a ...more
Published August 30th 2012 by Doubleday Childrens (first published August 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Just Imagine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Imagine

Start your review of Just Imagine
Penguins Class
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"I gave it 5 stars especially with the shark, the unicorn and the dragon, and the sea monster and the seadragon. And it's all just great because I just use my imagination and that book really really livens up my day"
"It has animals, its from Nick Sharratt. I like the boy and the girl because they look like real boys and girls. I like it, its really funny. I really like all the animals because they have been drawn really well and and I like all the imagination animals."
"It had awesome
Erin
Aug 22, 2018 rated it liked it
This is such a clever book and lent itself well to my class oracy sessions. My children were so eager to explore the different ideas presented within the book.
Megan Bamforth
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Children would really enjoy answering the questions, it could create brilliant discussion and link to different subject areas!
Barbara
Filled with plenty of opportunities for children to imagine how their lives might be under various conditions, this book offers many possibilities to stretch the imaginations of children. As they imagine being very large or very small or traveling through time, bright-colored illustrations enhance their connections. Savvy teachers could use this book to help young writers searching for stories to tell. Because there are so many different ways to imagine being different, including being someone e ...more
Portable
Fantastic, thought provoking, humorous illustrations from the wonderful Nick Sharratt make this a brilliant starting point for children to create their own stories. Read this as a follow-on fromUse Your Imagination to reinforce lines of inquiry from our Stories Unit of inquiry, and watch your child's imagination soar!
Erin O'connor
Jun 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a great book to start off discussion with children in Early Years and Key Stage 1. Each page of the book asks a question and offers a page of illustrations offering various answers to the question. You can put a page of this book up on the visualiser to get children thinking and start a discussion. "Imagine being an animal , living in the wild." Children can talk to their partner about the questions or share their ideas with the whole class.
Mohammad
Dec 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My kids really love this book and "You Choose" by the same author! We love to talk about the pictures and let our imagination fly!

I love to hear the kids' crazy stories and love to see their different personalities from the things they pick!
ISLN (Int'l School Library Network) Singapore
Situations to consider.... to be small, big, different, alien, etc. A book to make you think. (UK)
Shauna
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There are many things to look at and think about on each page. Great book for middle elementary readers or for reading time with adults/kids.
Bridgette Elston