Start by marking “The Motherhood Club: Help, Hope and Inspiration for New Mothers from New Mothers” as Want to Read:

3.33  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
From the sheer exhaustion of multiple middle-of-the-night feedings and diaper changes to the exasperation of a colicky baby, most women are completely unprepared for the reality of life as a new parent. No matter how hard they labored in the delivery room, the real work begins when they take their babies home. In today's mobile society, many women live far from their famil ...more
Published March 30th 2002 by Hci

To ask other readers questions about The Motherhood Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Motherhood Club

Denise
Nov 17, 2010 rated it really liked it
This book was great to read as a new mom. I wish I had read it a year ago! I like how the authors would have a mom tell a story about being a mom and what kind of challenges each mom faced. Then one of the authors would provide "clinical analysis" to explain why these women felt the way they did. I'm glad I found this book!
Sandra
Jan 27, 2010 rated it it was amazing
I should have read this book during the first month of my son's life. It would have helped me cope with into this new phase of my life more easily. To be able to hear the struggles and joys of new mothers first hand was both comforting and uplifting. The medical advice following every chapter made the book more appealing for me to read.
Wende