Start by marking “Three's Company” as Want to Read:
Three's Company

Three's Company

This edition is no longer available.

After being publicly outed and his restaurant business in tatters, instead of vacationing with his lover, Wilson Curtis goes to Key West alone. He meets Simon and Adam and is soon invited into their bed for some holiday fun.

But once isn't enough, and the offer is extended for the remainder of his stay. As they get to know each other, in
Published October 27th 2012 by Silver Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Three's Company, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three's Company

Start your review of Three's Company
Exina
It’s a perfect holiday book: perfect for a hot summer day – except it is so full of hotness that you could get dangerously overheated… ;)

Sweet story with distinguishable and utterly lovable characters, steamy sex scenes, and dirty fun.

Enjoyable first-person narrative (so rare!), well-paced plot, many laugh-out-loud, as well as heart-stirring moments make this romance a real winner. (It’s kind of insta-love, but I really didn’t mind!)

I loved Adam’s cheerfulness and openness, Simon’s quiet and st
Christy
Jun 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Three’s Company is a sweet and super steamy story about three men- Wil, Adam and Simon.

Just as his home life is falling apart, Wil comes on vacation to a resort in Key West. Living in the south, in a town thats not gay friendly, life hasn’t been easy for him lately. After spending a few days there, a fun and flirty bartender catches his eye. Adam is blonde, cute and carefree. His partner Simon who manages the hotel is dark, handsome and more serious. Together, they proposition Wil. It was just
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
Goodness, this was fluffy and sweet brain candy, typical N.R. Walker: a lot of telling vs. showing (narrating scenes in the past tense: This happened, and then he said that, and then that happened), vague sketching of the setting, slightly one-dimensional characters, and a whole lot of happy, happy, joy, joy, joy.

There was something surreal about the insta love and bonding between the narrator, Wil, and the couple he meets while on vacation, Adam and Simon (who both work at the gay Key West res
DarienMoya
~THREE IS NEVER A CROWD~

What a cute ass story this was. If you know me, then you know that I love a ménage story but not just any type of ménage story. I have to believe that the guys can make a relationship work, and it gets extra tricky when there’s already an established couple. Feelings can get hurt and the new guy can feel left out, this story created a nice balance.

Wilson is a chef and very much in the closet in his small town. When he’s outed and the man he thought as his lover leaves him
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Nov 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
description

Everything changed for Wilson (Wil) when everyone from his small town discovered that he is gay. Most of them are not so happy to have a gay man in their community, but that’s not all. His business is in tatters and his asshole boyfriend who is in the closet dumps him, cause he wants to remain in the closet. They planned to go in Key West to enjoy the beach and to stay at a gay-friendly hotel, so Wil decide to go alone because he needs a break from the reality and enjoy his vacation.

In Key West,
Emma Sea
Nov 17, 2012 rated it it was ok
Ok, firstly; big peeve. The 263 pages in the listing seems more than a little off to me. It's 2440 kindle locations.

Recently I read Hemovore which is listed as 197 pages, and which is 5271 kindle locations. Physical Therapy is 152 pages, and 4074 kindle locations. These two books match page count with location number almost perfectly. After the Sunset is 174 pages and 5379 locations. By the previous ratio, it's actually 200 pages; so, more read than advertised. In comparison, Three's Company wou
Isabel
I don't know what took me so long to pic up this book from my TBR list!

I loved it! It's a perfect story of three gorgeous men! Two of them are a couple, and then the third one goes on vacation to where the couple works! And then magic happens! They fall in love... they start a beautiful relationship, full of love, tenderness, care and super hot sex!!! That's right... fabulous threesomes that took my breath away!

Wil, Simon and Adam are my favorite love triangle!

I know that this book is not for s
Mandy*reads obsessively*
I just did another reread, it is still very much worth reading ( or rereading) for all ménage fans.

Review from 3 Nov 2012

I've got a thing for ménage stories...what can I say?
Anyway..Wil has lived in Bumkintown, Alabama ( no it's called something else, but since I don't remember this works) all his life, he owns the home he inherited from his deceased parents and his own restaurant.
He was outed and now his very closeted boyfriend( if you can call him that, maybe more of a fuckbuddy) won't even l
Eva
It was a pure MAGIC and complete JOY!

Three gorgeous men not just fall in love...

I could be falling for them. Not one of them. Not just Adam, not just Simon. But both of them. Them. I didn't want to think about how my heart thumped differently when I saw them, how my skin tingled when they were near, or how the very thought of them made me smile. How I'd never experienced anything like it before. So fast, so intense. So very real.

...they start a beautiful relationship full tenderness
Macky
Jan 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone as long as you like ménage
Recommended to Macky by: Reminded by Mandy
First read November 2012. Re-read 11/3/2014. ** sigh** I still adore this story. One of my all time favourites! Thanks Mandy for reminding me to give this little diamond a revisit.

Threes a charm with this story. Its the third book I've read from NR Walker, the third book I've loved by her and the third book that gets 5 well deserved stars- its also got three wonderfull characters who I fell for hook, line and sinker and its one of, if not, the best menage stories I've ever read! I can't see
Heller
3.5

This was a sweet menage story.

Wil was outed back home in Alabama and instead of enjoying a holiday with his closeted boyfriend, he was dumped and he's on vacation by himself.

He's chatted up by the cute bartender and invited to join him and his partner, the hotel manager, in a bit of holiday fun. Wil's incredibly attracted to both men so he accepts and the three of them share a night that stretches out to last most of Wil's holiday. There are misunderstandings galore here and hurt feelings a
Bev

I enjoyed 'Point of No Return' by this author, and thought I would take a look at this one. I really loved this story.

Wilson (Wil) is a young gay chef, living life in the closet in homophobic small town Alabama. He owns his own restaurant, and is doing pretty well. His boyfriend Rod is a policeman, and due to the anti-gay pressure of the surroundings, is even further in the closet than Wil. He cannot and will not come out of the closet because of his job, so when Wil is outed by bigots, he leav
.Lili.
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
 photo imagejpg1_zps402f3bde.jpg

I have to say I'm a bit surprised at how much I loved this one. I went in with some trepidation, I've never read a M/M/M book before. I wasn't sure if it would work me. I was afraid one character would feel left out or insecurities/misunderstandings would be the main focal point of the story and that really wasn't the case. NR Walker did a great job developing their relationship.

This is the story of three very different men finding something special in each other. Reading it unfold was somethin'
Susan
Re-read August 2018
Still such a wonderfully relaxing read.

----------------
Original review:

What a lovely low-angst MMM story! And it had this relaxed holiday feeling.

description

Wil takes a trip to Key West to get away from his problems at home. He lives in a bigoted town and has been outed. Now no one wants to eat in his restaurant anymore and his secret ‘boyfriend’ broke things off because he doesn’t want to be outed as well.

So when Wil arrives at the hotel he feels sad and has no idea how to en
Steven
Jan 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2018, naughty, mm
I loved the three main characters, and the depth, and the hotness... but maybe it's just me, but love isn't as easy as "sure, I'll just sell everything I own back at home and live here from now on, it'll be easy-peasy"

But I still enjoyed it. :)
Mandy*reads obsessively*

4.25*

I read this book when it was originally published and am very happy that it has found a new home and has been rereleased.
(I didn't notice any significant differences between the two editions.)

My love for all things m/m/m had me rereading this one, and I still love it, probably more than when I first read it.

Wil's life has been changed irrevocably changed. One comment and his place in the community and his business are in tatters and he's lost his very closeted lover too.

“How my life in Dal
Alvin
Feb 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
FEEL GOOD X2!
Really liked this! A menage that is a light-hearted one. A nice read!

I'm going to be honest, the first time I read this, I got bored with the first few paragraphs and I left it to read other books. Good thing I came back to this. I think this is most light hearted out of the M/M/Ms I've read so far.

I liked the story in this one. It was engrossing enough for me.

The sex in this was HOT!!! That's why I love reading menages. Threesomes are very hot. And this was also hot. Really hot...
⚣Michaelle⚣
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.8 Stars

It felt like too much crammed into a book that should have an additional 100 pages to give it more depth. I loved the relationship, I loved that it didn't always go easy...but I'm used to getting more from this author when it comes to exploring emotion. Also, I wasn't all that fond of the "all 3 only" sex rule and needed a better explanation than was given. Each of the couples should have time together to strengthen bonds and that can't happen if all you're "allowed" when with only 1 of
Vanna
4 stars!! Great read from N.R Walker and a very believable three-some book.. 😍🔥.
Recently "outed" Alabama native Wil flees to Key West for a 2 week vacation to escape his homophobic small town and rapidly deteriorating career as a chef. While staying at a picturesque hotel he meets the manager Simon and bartender Adam who stay on the property and are a couple (who sometimes invite a third into their bed) 😉. There is instant attraction between the three and they all jump into bed expecting a temp
Ami

Mandy, my go-to-girl for this month's personal challenge of mine told me that she thought I would've liked this. She also said that it was light and cute.

Yep. I did like it

First thing, N.R. Walker's stories didn't always work (oh, I did DNF a few, I just didn't put those here) and her love of using "baby" as endearment (BLAH!) always made me do the deletion before reading hers (yes, there are "baby's" here too). But I also thought most of her stories to be low on angst and quite happy
Debra
Mar 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: menage-3-or-more, m-m
A very enjoyable, sexy, mostly light menage story, with an established couple, Simon and Adam, bringing in a third, Wil, for what is expected to be some fun while he is on vacation. Soon the three are inseparable and, of course, feelings begin to get involved.

I really enjoyed watching the previously closeted Wil experiencing the life he had been denied in his homophobic small town. There was a bit of drama, misunderstanding and tension that moved the story along nicely without being drawn out,
Elsbeth
*2.5 stars*

I'm not sure what to say about this. I didn't really enjoy it. Nearly DNF it at 30% It was just all the same.
Just sex.sex.sex. Don't know what came over me for me not liking it but anyway I put it away a day. Then because I hate DNF, I struggled through the rest of the book.

No, not my favorite of N.R. Walker...

Candice
Nov 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. I often worry before I read menage stories if an author can truly make it work with three in a relationship. This author, IMO did a great job. I really can't say who I liked more, Wil, Adam or Simon. They all were unique in their own way and worked so well together. A very sweet read with no over the top drama. I will reread this one again.
Icedave
Oct 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Rating:
4 stars.

Genre:
gay triad (m/m/m) romance novel(la) with a generous dash of vacation feeling and bedroom action.

Reading:
Quite enjoyable.

Pet peeves:
None of mine.

Stuff that didn't (quite) worked for me:
Two weeks of vacation with ten days (and 150 pages) feels a bit short.
What made it considerably more plausible for me was: The background story of Wilson, the passage of time (the two weeks = first three quaters of the novel), the dynamic of the romance.

Stuff that worked for me:
Writing style,
Verity
May 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, menage, mmm
This one didn't really work for me...

[image error]

I was hoping to award one star for each of the boys, but the MC's were one dimensional and too goodie goodie (and Holy insta-love Batman!) and the plot was so unbelievably predictable that once (view spoiler) I was forced to slash my rating.
I also hoped that the ridiculous amount of sex scenes was cut, leaving a few but very hot well writte
AvidReader
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I adored Wil , Sy and Adam.
Recommended.
Maya
Oct 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-books
Three's Company by N.R. Walker
4.5 Stars
Reviewed for www.heartsonfirereviews.com

Wilson Curtis is supposed to go on a romantic trip to a gay friendly resort in Key West, instead he ends up going all alone after being publicly outted by said boyfriend and then shunned by everyone in the small southern Alabama community. His life is in shambles, the dick of a boyfriend has dumped him after telling him he isn't worth coming out for and his thriving restaurant is suddenly empty. His decision to keep h
Santy
Yeah, this was about 70% sec and 30% fluffy romance and also might be the most sex I've read in an N.R.Walker novel.

Sometimes I don't mind when this happens but I was just not in the mood for so much sex outweighing the other elements of the story.

I must say that The writing was still good but I guess I thought it'd have more Romance than it did? I Probably should've read the reviews before starting. But what can a girl do? *shrugs*
Lila Hunter
3.5 out of 5 stars

Genre: Contemporary, Ménage
Length: 176 pages
Published: August 25, 2015 (first published 2012)
Publisher: Pride Publishing

My View: This story was first published in 2012, and I think that if I had read it back then, I'd had probably rated it 5 stars. It's definitely, the type of story I like-- sweet, smexy, and easy to read. Unfortunately, after many ménage books, I'm a lot more picky on what I get out of my books.

Individually, the characters were great, and their relationships a
Bitchie
I really enjoyed this one. Maybe not as much as all my friends did, but this was a solid 4.5 star read for me. I only wish that we had seen more of the getting to know you/falling in love bits. It felt a bit rushed in the beginning. I totally bought the *join us for a night/play with us while you are here on vacation* bits, I just wish we had seen more of the actual conversationy parts.

Still, this story just helped cement NR Walker's place on my auto-buy authors list.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Romance Readers R...: October Buddy Read - Three's Company (UnusualChild{beppy}, Michaele) 27 19 Oct 08, 2018 11:14AM
three's Company 1 7 Mar 22, 2017 10:34PM

• Cloudy with a Chance of Love
  • Screwed (Four Bears Construction, #4)
  • Say You’ll Be Nine (Say You'll Be Nine, #1)
  • Four Letter Word (Love Logic, #2)
  • NautiCal (Forever Wilde, #8)
  • Two Men and a Baby (Love & Luck #5)
  • Hardwood (Four Bears Construction, #3)
  • Fakers
  • Love Him Free (On the Market, #1)
  • Classified (The Elite, #3)
  • Trouble
  • Broken Pieces (Broken Pieces, #1)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Awkward Love (Stumbling into Love #2)
  • Hopeless Bromantics (Love & Luck #4)
  • Pretty Sweet (Boys in Makeup #2)
  • Secret Admirer
Author also writes as A. Voyeur

N.R. Walker is an Australian author, who loves her genre of gay romance. She loves writing and spends far too much time doing it, but wouldn't have it any other way.

She is many things; a mother, a wife, a sister, a writer. She has pretty, pretty boys who she gives them life with words.

She likes it when they do dirty, dirty things...but likes it even more when they fa